• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

People Defaming Sikhism

Jul 22, 2007
What makes people believe that Dasam Granth was written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. How can they have faulty thinking for the Sikh Gurus (I don't know if people are doing it consciously or unconsciously). How can we aware people about what they are reading? How can we shatter this organized crime? By crime here I mean (distorting Sikhism). I was not aware about what was written in Dasam Granth and what is the controversy behind it. But now that I know, I am really astonished to see that people are actually supporting Dasam Granth. I feel ashamed that people are not able to realize how Sikhs themselves are making fun of themselves.

People should see this video and try to analyze some of the disastrous writings in Dasam Granth. I am really thankful to people who made this video.

SSI Canada

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

Bhul chuk maaf karni ji

Regards,
Sukhmani

Dec 1, 2006
Only *******ed and morally ill people promote dasam granth. Even Hollywood and Bollywood movies are better than the **** in dasam granth.

Mar 17, 2005
Toronto
what i can see is this.... these people have there own ageda some are just lost and the others are just trying to distort sikhism to satisfy there ego....

When it comes to the question of who is kab syam and kab raam... they give these blaphamous arguments which are just laughable....

when in dasam granth it says

"post bhang afeem mangayi, piyo mad sok bida kar daaryo"

take post bhang affeem and alchohol and all your tensions and worries shall be removed

take this kind of dirt and call it the bani of our great guru dasam patsha shri guru gobind singh ji..

dont these people have any shame? a "granth" which is filled with stories of sex, drugs, lieing cheating etc is called the "dasam granth"? what do all these stories teach us? are these stories supposed to teach us not to do these things which some peopel claim thats wha they do they make you think of things which u have never though before in your life. how is reading stories that have people taking each others clothes away etc (dont want to get into detail) supposed to control kaam?

This is no personal attack on vijaydfeep but i can see that he went to india he tried to take khanday bhatay tha amrit from nihungs and they rejected him because of his caste... nihungs are the number one promoters of dasam granth... cant you see that what these stories have done to these people... they were once ghuru ki fauj but know they are justa bunch of drugged out fakes.... what has the dasam granth done for these druggies.... and yet when u come back from india u are still hellbent on proving dasam granth to be the work of guru gobind singh ji..

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
hello all

I am very new here but can people explain what is going on?

In Buddhist literature, stories of drugs, etc. are symbolic and not taken litterally, however, I guess that is not prevelant in Sikhism.

- Surinderjit

Dec 1, 2006
We aren't buddists. In Tantarmat, sex is openly allowed so followers of shaktimat and tantarmatt wrote chariters.

Shaktism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tantra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also buddist religion isn't what Budda wanted. Buddism was changed right after Budda died by his Brahman chelas. Budda didn't write any of his books so it isn't authentic. However Budda tried to create revolution against Brahmanism and Karam kaand and succeded but all was lost and Brahman took over again. Now Brahman is trying to modify Sikhi to finish it off but as long as Chardi Kala Singhs are here, it won't happen.

Guru Sahib said:
Ik Gur, Ikka Bani, Iko Shabad Veechar.

Poets clearly identify themselves throughtout this book. Where they aren't identified directly, they can be identified by their matching sentences.

Vijaydeep is either a lost soul or is a gdaarrr.

Sherab, you should listen to the videos posted in the links above.

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
We aren't buddists. In Tantarmat, sex is openly allowed so followers of shaktimat and tantarmatt wrote chariters.

Shaktism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tantra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also buddist religion isn't what Budda wanted. Buddism was changed right after Budda died by his Brahman chelas. Budda didn't write any of his books so it isn't authentic. However Budda tried to create revolution against Brahmanism and Karam kaand and succeded but all was lost and Brahman took over again. Now Brahman is trying to modify Sikhi to finish it off but as long as Chardi Kala Singhs are here, it won't happen.

PS. I am not trying to unite Sikhism and Buddhism, I am just saying it may be possible to take Dasam Granth symbolically. I have not read it, however.

Guru Sahib said:
Ik Gur, Ikka Bani, Iko Shabad Veechar.

Poets clearly identify themselves throughtout this book. Where they aren't identified directly, they can be identified by their matching sentences.

Vijaydeep is either a lost soul or is a gdaarrr.

Sherab, you should listen to the videos posted in the links above.
Please do not take offense -

Buddhism as far as the tripitaka was not changed. While he was alive he had groups of monks memorizing certain parts of the teachings to be remembered orally, and when it got to Sri Lanka, it was coded into the "3 baskets" we have now in Theravada.

As for Mahayana, that too was the Buddha teachings is not as far against brahmins. Buddhists to were against the caste system. And that is indeed correct, however, practitioners of Buddhist tantra, namely the cycle of Chakrasamvara can still be found in remote north india and for sure in nepal.

Second, I seriously doubt you have researched Buddhism as you can't spell it right - this isn't a matter of your english, but rather sanskrit transliteration is ahrd for some, so no worries.

As far as tantra goes, continuing with my post - Tantra itself, as long as it is of the 3 inner tantra of Nyingma, or the anuttara yoga tantra system of the sarma schools, there is no real sex applied except for the exceptional practitioners. In fact, Gelug-pa sect of Sarma does not allow tantric sex (karma mudra) to be allowed in its monastic or lay practitioners.

Anyways, the point of sex in Buddhist tantra has more to do with the subtle channels, winds, and drops - it is seen that male and female have more of, respectively, white and red in the system - specfically in the center of the heart chakra. you circulate the winds to dissolve into the heart, and in tantra, this best done though sex. however, ejaculation is the root downfall of tantra as it allows the "white" to escape, and not dissolve into the heart center leading to bliss and clear thought which can be sued in meditation.

In lower tantras, such as kriya, charya, and yoga-tantras, there is no sex or meditation of winds channels and drops and utilizes visualization.

- Surinderjit

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2006
To spell
D
I use two dd or ddh or just dh. I just used two Ds there. You might know more about Buddism but I am saying what I have read in history. There was a reason why Buddism got finished in India and it was infiltration by Brahmans. Don’t try to act like a laama here. The whole world knows why Buddism got finished in India. Whatever is left in other countries is nothing more than karam kaand which came from Brhamans. If you want to defame Budda by saying he wrote sexual stories, it is your choice. I don’t care about Buddha. We are talking about Dasam Granth here. Make a new topic about Budda. Don’t ruin our topic. Buddha was at level level than that of Guru Sahib and Bhagats. No offence intended but it is fact. As for the stuff you just posted above, you keep it to yourself. I don’t want to get into karam kaand.

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
To spell
D
I use two dd or ddh or just dh. I just used two Ds there. You might know more about Buddism but I am saying what I have read in history. There was a reason why Buddism got finished in India and it was infiltration by Brahmans. Don’t try to act like a laama here. The whole world knows why Buddism got finished in India. Whatever is left in other countries is nothing more than karam kaand which came from Brhamans. If you want to defame Budda by saying he wrote sexual stories, it is your choice. I don’t care about Buddha. We are talking about Dasam Granth here. Make a new topic about Budda. Don’t ruin our topic. Buddha was at level level than that of Guru Sahib and Bhagats. No offence intended but it is fact. As for the stuff you just posted above, you keep it to yourself. I don’t want to get into karam kaand.
So, since we are talking about Dasam Granth - where can I read an English translation?

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
hello all

I am very new here but can people explain what is going on?

In Buddhist literature, stories of drugs, etc. are symbolic and not taken litterally, however, I guess that is not prevelant in Sikhism.

- Surinderjit

Let me tell you what is going on.In sikhism there are 2 views on dasam granth 1 party beleives that dasam granth is written by guru gobind singh ji the other beleive that it is not written by some hindu's who wrote it under the name of guru gobind singh ji.the dispute on this issue is very big.On this site khalsa fauj,international akaali ,are hardcore anti dasam granth and vijaydeep singh is pro dasam granth.

you are a new convert to sikhism so i suggest you to please stay away from this dispute.

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
Let me tell you what is going on.In sikhism there are 2 views on dasam granth 1 party beleives that dasam granth is written by guru gobind singh ji the other beleive that it is not written by some hindu's who wrote it under the name of guru gobind singh ji.the dispute on this issue is very big.On this site khalsa fauj,international akaali ,are hardcore anti dasam granth and vijaydeep singh is pro dasam granth.

you are a new convert to sikhism so i suggest you to please stay away from this dispute.
thank you. :)

Jul 22, 2007
sat shri akal,

I have a few questions for followers of Dasam Granth.

1. We are the youth of India.( Me being 20 years old female). Do the Dasam Granth followers want to give that crappy education to their daughters? (To mention: I am not talking about some people who have lost their minds and are sending their daughters to different deras, where the poor girls are being exploited. People like them would definitely support Dasam Granth (They just view religion as something what a handful of people (dressed in dastaars, who look like real educated beings but in reality know nothing about relegion) tend to teach them. They are fooling Sikhs. They are attacking on human weaknesses and making people follow them. Now it depends on us how we want to interpret religion(with knowledge or believing in something blindfolded). How shameful is it that the real Sikhs like professor Inder singh ghagga are being excommunicated. Who gave those people right to determine whether someone is a true Sikh or not. Are they trying to be our Gurus?

2. How can you call yourself a Sikh if you happen to have dirty imagination about the Sikh Gurus. Are you trying to say that Guru Gobind Singh ji was different from the other nine Guru's? If the other 9 Gurus didn't happen to believe in such lusty education, wouldn't they not choose Guru Gobind Singh ji as 10th Guru? So, technically you are trying to defame Guru Gobind Singh ji's personality which I would say is shameful.

Dec 1, 2006
sat shri akal,

I have a few questions for followers of Dasam Granth.

1. We are the youth of India.( Me being 20 years old female). Do the Dasam Granth followers want to give that crappy education to their daughters? (To mention: I am not talking about some people who have lost their minds and are sending their daughters to different deras, where the poor girls are being exploited. People like them would definitely support Dasam Granth (They just view religion as something what a handful of people (dressed in dastaars, who look like real educated beings but in reality know nothing about relegion) tend to teach them. They are fooling Sikhs. They are attacking on human weaknesses and making people follow them. Now it depends on us how we want to interpret religion(with knowledge or believing in something blindfolded). How shameful is it that the real Sikhs like professor Inder singh ghagga are being excommunicated. Who gave those people right to determine whether someone is a true Sikh or not. Are they trying to be our Gurus?

2. How can you call yourself a Sikh if you happen to have dirty imagination about the Sikh Gurus. Are you trying to say that Guru Gobind Singh ji was different from the other nine Guru's? If the other 9 Gurus didn't happen to believe in such lusty education, wouldn't they not choose Guru Gobind Singh ji as 10th Guru? So, technically you are trying to defame Guru Gobind Singh ji's personality which I would say is shameful.

100% agree!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: