• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh News Panthic Organizations Launch Protest Against Ghagga Group

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh
Das a critic of missionay ideology.Das just want them to pull up thier soax and make thier cadres motivated,displined,and one with good knowledge of martial arts.If they have to surivie for the future mere sitting in seminar rooms and behind the books like book worm will not work.

what is in the brain should come on the ground.Then Jathedar Jongider Singh Ji(no longer Vedanti) could get soe prrof of thier power.If at they have or they can generate.

tatkhalsa

SPNer
Oct 31, 2006
lol veer ji ure english is so illiterate im finding it hard 2 understand please think abt how and what u r writing...?

joginder singh is no jathedar of the panth i belong to sikhi will be held prisoner at no expense to him!

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

so have the crux.

If you want to propogate your or Ghugga Ji's ideology.Be motivated,Be commited and be organised.Come out of books and seminars and get close to masses.Das hopes that this time English is OK.Be like AKJ even if you have to oppose them.Use thier ways if needed if you could have such followers,if at all.

tatkhalsa

SPNer
Oct 31, 2006
veer ji bhul chuk maaf karo if i caused das offence it wasnt my intention...

but are u not a supporter of freedom of speech?

Oct 15, 2006
Dear Friends,

I have converted to english some 45 points from the 100s of points that Prof. Inder Singh Ghagga have brought to the notice of the Khalsa. He has brought foreward many points, but I am first posting below the points he want us to know from the writings of Taksal.

Following are some of the blunders in Taksal writings: -

• Giani Gurbachan Singh (Taksal leader) himself prefixed the following “alankaars” to his name : “Srimaan - Panth Ratan -Vidya Martand – Sant – Giani – Gurbachan Singh Ji.”
  • Taksal is emphasizing that Guru Nanak Dev ji is from Kush (Ram’s sons) dynasty.
  • Guru Angad Sahib ji is written to be from the dynasty of Lakshman’s son.
  • Guru Amardaas ji is told to be from the dynasty of Bharat.
  • Guru Ramdaas ji is written to be from the dynasty of lahoo.
  • Guru Har Rai ji got married 8 times.
  • Bhai Dya Singh (one of the panj pyare) was avatar (re-incarnation) of lahoo
  • Bhai Dharam Singh (one of the panj pyare) was avtar of Panna ji.
  • Bhai Himmat Singh (one of the panj pyare) was avtar of Chaturbhuji (four armed)
  • Bhai Mohkam Singh (one of the panj pyare) was avtar of Namdev ji
  • Bhai Sahib Singh (one of the panj pyare) was avtar of Sain ji
  • A lady with her “pati vrata shakti” (power gained by worshipping her husband) could travel for Kabul to Goindwal every morning and return back to Kabul every evening. With her same power she could move the cradle of her child in Kabul while she was in Goindwal.
  • Another lady with the same “pati vrata shakti” stopped the sun from rising and only released the sun when her husband was made alive by the gods again.
  • Satguru has restricted us from wearing red color clothes.
  • Taksal has written that “Mool mantar” is till “Nanak ho si bhi sach” whereas the truth is that “Mool mantar” is till “Gur parsad”.
  • Baba Sunder Singh’s father Khajan Singh used to read path standing on one foot so that he could get a son as a boon.
  • While the child is being born, the nurse (or “dai”) should only be a Sikh. Does not Taksal members and leaders go to hospitals? ... are all nurses Sikh there?
  • Baba Farid kept meditating in jungles for years and ate the leaves of trees. This is totally false, as I have read Baba Farid was against such acts.
  • Baba Farid kept hanging in a well for 13 years and kept meditating.
  • Guru Gobind Singh ji had a hidden book with them. (why would guru ji hide that from his Khalsa, I think this is being said so that these guys (taksal) can write their own book and later say they have found that hidden book).
  • Bhai Dya Singh, Dharam Singh , Bhai Himmat Singh, Bhai Mohkam Singh and Bhai Sahib Singh’s head was cut by Guru Gobind Singh ji and put as a giving in front of Guru Granth Sahib. Taksal mentions that this fact is written in hidden book of Guru Gobind Singh ji. (Excellent way to fool innocent people!).
  • Bhai Himmat Singh Ji ( one of panj pyare ) was cursed in his last birth. God had told him that in the form of 10th guru I will cut your head and release you. (This seems to be a story picked up from Hindu mythology)
  • When the heads of Panj Pyare were cut, amrit was sprinkled and new heads grew on their shoulders. (Notice the use of “grew”).
  • Guru ji gave “amrit” to 2 sparrows and those 2 sparrows died fighting with each other. Gurbaksh Singh named sikh ran to honorable mother and she put some patasey (sweets) into amrit only then the amrit became peaceful. (Think it over, the so called mythical man in Taksal writing ran to honorable mother. Does that mean had disbelief in Guru Gobind Singh ji, does this mean Guru ji made some blunder while preparing amrit??)
  • Panj pyare’s said to Guru Gobind Singh Ji, “Just like Ram Chander honored monkeys, you are honoring us”. ( are we monkeys now?? And that too panj pyare?? This is insult of each sikh)
  • If you recite Keertan Sohila before sleeping an iron fort will be build around you. (Think, if that is possible then we do not need to lock our houses).
  • Tobbacco has come into being due to the blood that oozed out of the feet of kaamdhenu Cow. (wow! It will take an idiot to believe this and they are trying to teach this to the Sikhs).
  • Khalsa should only wear blue, yellow, black or white, no other color.
  • Narad muni (from Hindu mythology) gifted Guru Gobind Singh ji with the feathers of a bird, that is why Guru Gobind Singh ji had so many powers.
  • When Dan Singh asked about long hair of Sikhs, Guru Gobind Singh ji replied that Sikhs have long hair so that they can be pulled out of hell by holding them with these long hair (what an insult of Sikh identity)
  • Women should not be involved in preparation of amrit.
  • Women should not perform Gidha in marriages.
  • The wife of King Hari Sen came to court in a viel, Guru asked, “who is this insane women?” The same time she became insane. (Think, will guru ji make any body insane?)
  • Bhai Heera Singh died while reciting Gurbani. Chariots (rath) from sky came to take him. ( I feel like laughing, seems like these people have watched Ramanand Sagar’s Ramayan too much)
  • Kachchera (undergarment), comb etc. should be tied with a dead person. (Again!, a Hindu superstition).
  • Sikh priests should not eat garlic and onion. (What??)
  • Use desi ghee (oil made from butter) for jyot (candle) for paath and dhoop (fragrance stick) should always be burning. (Very soon, they will release the next version of it – keep everything in a plate and perform aarti of Guru Granth Sahib and put tilak on everyone’s forehead)
  • Also Taksal has mentioned the list of other such materials needed for paath.(Just like a pandit will give a long list of “pooja samgri”)
  • After bhog performing aarti is necessary.
  • Taksal writings mention, you cannot go in front of Guru Granth Sahib wearing pajamas, women should also follow the same rule. (Do you see any logic here??)
  • To give the proof that he is right guru, 10th guru recited Gurbani entirely from his memory so that people do not suspect him. (????)
  • Sikh Priest should kept “maun vrat”, should not court with his wife. If he suffers from night fall he should go to toiled and then wash his hair. (Oh god! What nonsense?).
  • Gifting coconut is equal to gifting a head. (well, then why “Sir dhar tali gali meri ayo”??? why not “Nariyal (coconut) dhar tali gali meri ayo” ????)
  • If paath is recited properly then the inside nut part of the coconut will become ashes.
  • Bhai Kahan Singh Nabha has written wrong by Raag Mala. (Dear readers let me inform you and even Giani Gurdit Singh ji rejects Raag Mala as authentic part of Gurbani and he has proved with facts that this has been added by some unauthorized person. Enthusiastic reader is encourage to search the internet for “Mundavani” and related spellings.)
These are just a few points and there are various others that I have yet to translate. This is first draft of the translation written in one go under the effect of tiredness from work and sleep, therefore, pardon my mistakes. I will improve the translations as I get more time and go through revisions.

Sat Shri Akaal,

-Akashdeep.

Oct 15, 2006
Arvind and Others,

Sat Shri Akaal,

I would like to mentions a few points on Inder Singh Ghagga and the related issues. I have seen a lot of people commenting on Inder Singh in a bad way on various forums and blogs, I request everyone please do not do so without first reading all his work. You,me and others do not stand a chance to judge Inder Singh Ghagga as we are not so much educated to do so.

Let me start by mentioning that I do not agree to the following points made by Inder Singh Ghagga, but I agree to most of the 100s and 100s of points that he has brought forward to the notice of the Sikh Panth.

1. Halal Meat
I totally disagree with the point made that Guru Nanak Dev ji might have eaten halal meat during their visit to Mecca. Seems like Inder Singh Ghagga got a little far in his thinking here. Thankfully, he agree to edit his words to change this.

2. Guru Arjan Dev ji getting unconscious
Again, I do not agree. In meditation, there is a stage when one loses the sense of time. Then comes the stage when one loses the sense of pain. When one loses the sense of pain, one simply cannot get unconscious by pain. I strongly believe our gurus had achieved higher states of self control.

3. Naam Simran
Again do not agree. But here it seems to be more of a confusion and communication gap. Inder Singh Ghagga seems to make a point that just naam simran and no act of gaining knowledge will not help Sikhism and I agree with his point. But I also agree to Bhai Kulbir Singh that naam simran helps to start gaining knowledge and its like a stepping stone. Also I do believe that getting up early in the morning and doing path helps. The reason is related to neuro-biology and how our body is made: will discuss in detail if any body is interested.

Having said that and having disagreed on the above points with Inder Singh Ghagga, I do have a lot of respect for this person. Please do not call him names just because some so called giani Joginder Singh Vedanti thinks he is not a Sikh. Vedanti is not God, he cannot restrict the freedom of speech of any Sikh. Do you know that Joginder Singh Vedanti has done? He co-edited a text which says the following: -

1. portrays Guru Hargobind as the twenty-fourth reincarnation [avatar] of [the Hindu god] Vishnu

2. asserts that the Darbar Sahib's four entrances represent not egalitarianism but 'the four arms of Chatarbhuji (a Hindu god).

..... do you agree with this nonsense?? I think Joginder Singh Vedanti should be excommunicated and not others.

Do you know why Joginder Singh Vedanti excommunicated Gurbaksh Singh Kala Afghana? Simple, to take revenge. Gurbaksh Singh Kala Afghana objected to the above written text and co-edited by Joginder Singh Vedanti and called Vedanti "paapi" so Vedanti simply excommunicated him. Do you think this is right? I have lived in Punjab and I am totally worried about what is happening there. These guys (Badal, Vedanti et all) have been in power from ages,
then why is Punjabi lacking in education?
Why is Punjab lacking in technological development?
Why the females count is less as compared to male?
Why there are dowry related deaths everyday?
Why Punjab transportation is so bad?
Why there is no IIT in Punjab?
Where are the millions of dollars of public money gone that Badal sab was to spend on Anandpur?
....................................etc etc etc...
Have you all asked these questions to yourself and ever tried to find answers? ....please please do it. These people have eaten away the roots of Punjab and Sikhism and people like Inder Singh Ghagga and Gurbaksh Singh Kala Afghana are worried about it and they are risking their lives to save the legacy of Guru Nanak Dev ji. If you do not agree first read all the articles by Inder Singh Ghagga at www.sikhmarg.org
All articles are excellent, but yours truly highly recommends to start by reading: -

1. Gurbani Wich Vigyanik Sach (Scientific Truths in Gurbani)

2. Kallar Khet lai kood Jamaya (part-1)

3. Kallar Khet lia Kood Jamaya (part-2)

4. Tuhanu Gurpurab Mubarak

5. Kee Sikha ne 1857 wich gaddari keeti?
....these all articles are in Punjabi.
(I think if anyone does not understand punjabi, first he/she should learn it and then comment on Inder Singh Ghagga. Because if we do not know to read/write Punjabi who are we to comment on Inder Singh Ghagga? If still anybody is lazy to learn Punjabi, I don’t think you should devoid your brain from these great articles, ping me and I shall translate to English the selective ones you want... but this might take some time as I have a hectic schedule, every one of us have)

You can also listen to his book "Sada Beda Ayun Garkia" at:-

Listen what people have written that Inder Singh Ghagga is worried about, and he (Inder Singh Ghagga) wants us to know. For example, one of the Taksal leader is writing: -
1.We got kachchera ( Sikh undergarment) from Hanuman (...oh god! none of the sikhs is agains this writing??)
2. We have long hair and beards so that we can be pulled out from "nark" by holding our long hair ( what an insult to sikh identity!)
3. Sikhs priest should not eat garlic and onion (what?? these are brahamwad superstitions)
4. A pati-wrata (husband worshipping) women can hold the sun from rising and can travel from Kabul to Goindwal every day, thats not all...she can move her child's cradle in Kabul by just moving her hand while she is in Goindwal.
5. Sant Singh Maskeen calls himself "Brahm Gyani" and our sikhs are listening to his followers blindly.Gurbani clearly mentions who is "Brahm Gyani" how can Sant Singh Maskeen be Brahm Gyani ??
....there are countless other disasterous teaching and writing that people are putting into the head of Sikhs and Prof. Inder Singh Ghagga ji have brought them to our notice rightly. I am so much obliged to Inder Singh Ghagga ji. I encourage all true sikhs to read and understand all his points, I am 100% sure not true Sikh can disagree with Inder Singh Ghagga ji( other then a couple of places)

I think Inder Singh Ghagga has done great work in these articles and I agree to all parts of these articles. We cannot punish him so hard just because he wrote a couple of points which seem to be wrong, what about 100s and 100s of other points on which he is very right. I feel ashamed of the kind of treatment Sikh youth is giving him. Please read his work before commenting on him. You should use your own concious and thinking to make decision no Joginder Singh Vedanti should direct you to do something. You as Sikh (Learner) for life, so learn my friend and learn to respect people who are visionaries. Please post your comments after you read atleast the atricles that I have recommended above. We all should back Inder Singh Gaggha (...also make him know that though we are with him we do not agree to some points he made). He certainly does not deserve the disrespect that is being shown against him.

I hope all my fellow Sikhs will raise their conscious to the level that a true Sikh should have. I encourage you to read and increase your knowledge and be a true Khalsa. Moreover, please help stop posting unreasonable stuff like "Inder Ghagga loses debate to young Sikh"... this is not right, did you hear the debate carefully? Kulbir Singh started by saying, " we are here to discuss, there is no winner or loser". The pathic site made a mistake by using "Inder Ghagga loses debate to young Sikh" title on their posting, they went against what Bhai Kubir Singh said in the debate. How can they have dual policies – at one time saying we are not here to win or loose and then post an article with title "Inder Ghagga loses debate to young Sikh" ?? What does it mean, do they think the readers are illiterate or do they think nobody else can understand these topics??

Sat Shri Akaal!

"Ve Sikha, tu ki Sikha?"
(Oh my learner! what have you learned?)

Your truly,
Akashdeep Singh Aulakh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: