• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh News Panthic Organizations Launch Protest Against Ghagga Group

Jul 10, 2006
Panthic Organizations Launch Protest Against Ghagga Group
Thursday 19th of October 2006

Panthic Weekly News Bureau

Toronto, Canada (KP) - A peaceful protest and boycott
have been organized by a majority of Gurdwaras, Panthic organizations, and the Sangat of the greater Toronto area against Inder S. Ghagga, a Kala Aghana supporter who is participating in an anti-Sikhi seminar on Sunday October 22nd at the Premier Banquet Hall.

The following English and Gurmukhi announcements were sent to the press by the Panthic Organizations :

(Click to View Gurmukhi Version)

Peaceful protest by (Toronto) Saadh Sangat

It is with folded hands that we request your presence on Sunday, October 22nd at Premier Banquet Hall (11am-3pm) for a collective boycott of the scheduled seminar being held by Inder Singh Ghagga and participation in a peaceful protest.

Buses will be picking up the Sangat from the following venues at 10:00AM Sunday Morning:

- Ontario Khalsa Darbar - Dixie Road
- Rexdale Singh Sabha
- Singh Sabha Malton
- Carroll Plaza Springdale

Inder Singh Ghagga is an avid supporter of the notorious panthic enemy known as Kala Afgana who has been excommunicated by the Akal Takht Sahib for his anti-Sikhi activities. His presence in Toronto, Ontario of the last few weeks has left a bad taste in the mouths of many Sikhs in the Greater Toronto Area and worldwide. He is known to ferociously attack and manipulate basic Sikhi principles. Below are just a few of his many extensive attacks on the Panth.

1) Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji was pressured by Muslims when travelling to Mecca and voluntarily consumed Halal meat. When asked about evidence supporting this, Ghagga replied that this was a part of his imagination.

2) During the martyrdom of Guru Arjun Dev Ji, he was unable to retain consciousness during the torture and therefore became unconscious. These words indicate his desire to portray Guru Sahib as an ordinary human being. When challenged in regards to this, he was once again quick to admit it was a figment of his imagination

3) The usage of words such as “Badmash” and derogratory slurs in reference to Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

4) In his own literature he has deemed the very pillar of Sikhi, Naam Simran is deemed unnecessary along with Mool Mantar and Gurmantar.

5) The importance and power of Naam Simran which is stressed within each word of Gurbani is completely dismissed by Ghagga in his literature.

6) Even the importance of Ardas is undermined within writings by Ghagga.

7) Publicly challenges the authenticity of Banis contained in the morning Nitnem such as Jaap Sahib and Chaupayee Sahib, thereby undermining the entire Amrit Sanchar ceremony.

8) The core fundamentals of Sikhi and those who lived by the word of the Guru have been attacked shamelessly by Ghagga.

9) Being oblivious to the correct pronunciation and lacking grammatical knowledge of Gurbani, Ghagga fails to recognize the importance of vowels when translating Gurbani.

In addition to the concerns raised above, there are many other discrepancies and anti-Gurmat statements contained within literature published by Ghagga, some of which we hope to highlight in the coming days. It should be noted that it is his anti-panthic actions that have resulted in him not being allotted time to speak at any Gurdwara.
Sincerely,
All Sikh Sangat & Panthic Jathebandees
Contacts:

Bhai Hardeep Singh 416-858-1596
Bhai Jaspreet Singh 416-689-9409
Bhai Tarlochan Singh 416-891-9957
Bhai Jasdev Singh 416-835-1909
Bhai Gurjeet Singh 416-560-6326

Supporting Jathebandees:

Ontario Gurdwara Committee and all Gurdwara Sahibs
Ontario Gurdwara Sikh Council and Gurdwara Sahibs below:
1) Gurdwara Shaheed Ghar (Hamilton)
2) Gurdwara Baba Budha Ji
3) Gurdwara Sikh Association of Brantford
4) Sri Guru Singh Sabha Canada, Scarborough
5) Sri Guru Nanak Sikh Center Brampton (Glidden)
6) Windsor Gurdwara Sahib
Sikh Spiritual Centre, Rexdale
Shromani Sikh Sangat, Missisauga
Gurdwara Jot Parkash
Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib
Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Malton
Shromani Sikh Sangat Mississauga
Shromani Akali Dal Amritsar, Ontario
Canadian Organization of Sikh Students
Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji Gatka Akhara
Damdami Taksal International
Akhand Kirtanee Jatha, Toronto

hpsingh

SPNer
Oct 20, 2006
Re: BREAKING: Panthic Organizations Launch Protest Against Ghagga Group

and .............................................can u give it in short

Jul 10, 2006
Re: BREAKING: Panthic Organizations Launch Protest Against Ghagga Group

ok chill out

He he ..Oh Dear..

Quote: "and .............................................can u give it in short"

What do expect me to reply to your above statement? Its news hence its been published in the news section. I did not write the article if thats the confusion.

Mar 17, 2005
Toronto
just give me a day or two... i will put everything on the plate for you... all the lies that these so called sikhs have spread... ... also i will put all the letters statements on the internet... everything will come out on the messege boards tommrow... jus wait

International Akaali

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

dear Kaur-1,

Yuo should be ready to face the facts Internation Khilarhi sorry International Akali ji are going to post in front of you.and give him appropriate reply.

Why should yuo run away while motivating us that Sikhs should not be afraid if Sindhis are not coming to Gurudwara if Sikhs ban Arti with Lamps etc.

Do take it as(a Frednly) offence from das and das intends to motivate you to take person idelogically also what we call it in Army as psychological warfare.Yuo can take help of Bhai Kulbeer Singh Ji from Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib.

coming to Bhai internation Akali ji,Forgive das as he tried to eqaute you with bollywood star Akshay Kumar(who is from same Old Delhi from das livind during childhood).Like Akhshay Kumar takes so many people sinlge handedly in films,Das saw same thing by you on some forums.So take it as compliment.

but prepair yourself to preach you ideology without fear and in Gurudwara and on the streets.Das had some toerh views regarding say Meat with some respectgeed Panthic bodies say AKJ and DDT.Das was told by missioanires to conceal that das eats or supports meat or AKJ or DDT will throw him out of Gurudwara.

Das did not have any bad feeling towards AKJ or DDT and respected thier views.So they also did not kill das for das's saying what he thought was true.

Das still has brotherly realtion with them and do unite,if need arise for Panth.Das is also student of Baba Nidder Singh Ji and still trys them also to unite with AKJ and DDT.So das wants you to do offline also what yourself do online.Akal Sahai and All gurSikhs be blessed.

Das is awaiting for you reply.And das will try to remove some wrong interpetations also if Dasham Granth Sahib are quoted.Das is same like Missioaires but deem faith in Dasham Granth,Sants,AKJ and Amrit as not Anti to anything.As Akal is in all.Das is snubbed by fellow Sanatan Sikhs also for that but that snubb is like elder bro does to yuong bro to refrom him.

Jul 10, 2006
Gurfateh

dear Kaur-1,

Yuo should be ready to face the facts Internation Khilarhi sorry International Akali ji are going to post in front of you.and give him appropriate reply.

Why should yuo run away while motivating us that Sikhs should not be afraid if Sindhis are not coming to Gurudwara if Sikhs ban Arti with Lamps etc.

Do take it as(a Frednly) offence from das and das intends to motivate you to take person idelogically also what we call it in Army as psychological warfare.Yuo can take help of Bhai Kulbeer Singh Ji from Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib.

coming to Bhai internation Akali ji,Forgive das as he tried to eqaute you with bollywood star Akshay Kumar(who is from same Old Delhi from das livind during childhood).Like Akhshay Kumar takes so many people sinlge handedly in films,Das saw same thing by you on some forums.So take it as compliment.

but prepair yourself to preach you ideology without fear and in Gurudwara and on the streets.Das had some toerh views regarding say Meat with some respectgeed Panthic bodies say AKJ and DDT.Das was told by missioanires to conceal that das eats or supports meat or AKJ or DDT will throw him out of Gurudwara.

Das did not have any bad feeling towards AKJ or DDT and respected thier views.So they also did not kill das for das's saying what he thought was true.

Das still has brotherly realtion with them and do unite,if need arise for Panth.Das is also student of Baba Nidder Singh Ji and still trys them also to unite with AKJ and DDT.So das wants you to do offline also what yourself do online.Akal Sahai and All gurSikhs be blessed.

Das is awaiting for you reply.And das will try to remove some wrong interpetations also if Dasham Granth Sahib are quoted.Das is same like Missioaires but deem faith in Dasham Granth,Sants,AKJ and Amrit as not Anti to anything.As Akal is in all.Das is snubbed by fellow Sanatan Sikhs also for that but that snubb is like elder bro does to yuong bro to refrom him.

He he he :rofl!!:Oh dear..That was funny..I did not watch that 1999 bollywood film "International Khilarhi" and I have also stoped watching bollywood films. Not interested in them.

Thanks for your support Veerji. At the moment, I am in too much of a peaceful mood after reading a few chapters from a wonderful book i borrowed "An Introduction to Sri Guru Granth Sahib".

:}{}{}:Resting my Kirpan today.

Mar 17, 2005
Toronto
:roll: hahahaha ur so funny

i cant stop laughing at the humor :{-:)

i have school work today my scanner isnt working also... i will scan from school and email myself...

vijaydeep stop your agenda of promoting dasam granth... oh of course why would u stop reading that tria charitars

fateh.. kaur-1 if u want to know what dasam granth is all about give the nod :}{}{}: i dont want to post without a bibis permission to do so...

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh
Dear Brother,

Das is tryng to be neutral over here and forgive das if he in anyway offended you.Das actualy had a sort of adimartion for you.

Das can say he is with you and your party but say for some issues on which das may disagree.

Das only wanted that yuorself shuold do Prachar offline also even if it is Anti Dasham Granth or Anti AKJ.Das thinks that in that way das is not Anti to you at all.

coming to Triya Charitars etc.

Das can with folded Hand can say that whichever out 405 of them you find objectionable,Just giove number of that and Das will expain the verse word by word espaicly ,which you get contraversial.

Over here das would like to say that there is a Charitar in which a lady breaks an egg on her bed.And misgides a man that it is seman(which is rather albuman).Das discussed this with his mother.She is Hindu but with good hold on Hindu litarture.She said first only Great Person like Guru can say that but rather said that Guru can not talk so much naked sort of a thing.

Das has some trouble with his mother like yourself that can Guru write like that or not.As Hindu she said Guru is always Good.

Reasons das wrote this was only to prove that,it is more Hindu mentailty which is biased with gender that male can not talk about sex in general with female(such divisions psedu brahmins made so let masses more with upper caste be attached to them even for thei sexual life).

So for Das there is differance between male and female as Akal is in all(is it anti Gurmat Dear Bro?)So oher then just making female don Keski and look like male as gender equality.We need to bring it practilce terms.

Say if das can talk about Triya Charitar with his brother like yourself(Khalsa Raj Karega),then why can not das talk with Sister say Kaur-1.In Panth both male and feamel are to be treated eqauly.So in eduacted society say that of Army Background,at present,Das can talk all issues as with father as with mother.So if Guru had been before the time(due to follwoing timeless) then why should we be afraid or say that Guru can not be such Great.We can not force Guru to be medivial Punjabi,who still even after living in Canada is so mnay years behind the time.

So fell free to talk about Dasham Granth if not here then on some other thread rather a new one.Das does not has an agenda to propogate Dasham Granth but omnipotance of Akal.Who created or manifested self as Guru Granth Sahib Ji.We can not bind that God with scriputure or law as Akal is beyond that.

Das again is soory and bow is head to your feet to forgive das's mistake,but do tell das that where is he going wrong?Are people who corelate Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Bani with Tenth Guru's Bani and find all contradictiory able to understand even one of the two?Can they understand direct from Bani or read tranlation or explantions? or only parts of reviews like Vipran Ki Reet To Sach Da Marag?

Are you aware that sarbloh Granth does not contain this verse Jab Lag Khalsa Rahe Niyara.....

It is 21 Sakhi of Sau Sakhi and in differnt form.But there we do not find.Jab Eh Gahe Vipran Ki Reet.....

Das's main agenda is to bng veer Rasa or courage in missioarier also which is very low by now due to main reason of rejecting all of Tenth Guru's Bani.And not at all undergoing Amrit Sanskar.Akal Bless.

Jul 10, 2006
:roll: hahahaha ur so funny

i cant stop laughing at the humor :{-:)

i have school work today my scanner isnt working also... i will scan from school and email myself...

vijaydeep stop your agenda of promoting dasam granth... oh of course why would u stop reading that tria charitars

fateh.. kaur-1 if u want to know what dasam granth is all about give the nod :}{}{}: i dont want to post without a bibis permission to do so...

Veerji, good luck in your school work and study hard.

Quote: "..i dont want to post without a bibis permission to do so"

:D Touché! That was funny.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

As per Missioanry ideology,there are some parts of Triya Charitars which talk about male and female realtion ship in explicit terms.So they find it vulger to speak in front of sisters.So Bhai International Akali was serious,when he seeks your permission.

Das could have used term sexuly explicitor toehr way had das trying to defame Dasham Granth.But it depends upn what language can a person uses and what kind of aoidiance are there.Say Triya Charitar is writtan more towards those Singhs ,who were fighting for Khalsa Raj and often belonged so called lower caste or other lower castes were been encourge to opose the enmy,who were kings,sultans or peers or Pandas etc.

Jul 10, 2006
Gurfateh

As per Missioanry ideology,there are some parts of Triya Charitars which talk about male and female realtion ship in explicit terms.So they find it vulger to speak in front of sisters.So Bhai International Akali was serious,when he seeks your permission.

Das could have used term sexuly explicitor toehr way had das trying to defame Dasham Granth.But it depends upn what language can a person uses and what kind of aoidiance are there.Say Triya Charitar is writtan more towards those Singhs ,who were fighting for Khalsa Raj and often belonged so called lower caste or other lower castes were been encourge to opose the enmy,who were kings,sultans or peers or Pandas etc.

Waheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguroo Ji Ki Fateh,

There are dasam granth topic's in this forum. I suggest both you and "khalsa-raj-karega" use those post's to add your views.
Eg: Both started by yourself

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/46927-post1.html
http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/6587-post1.html

Lets get the senior moderators and admin judge the contents as I am not an expert in Dasam Granth.

Thanks for your advice. Much appreciated.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

Dera Vijaydeep singh ji,
you wrote.."As per Misiionary ideology..sexually explicit...vulgar..cannot read in front of sisters..etc etc about the Tria Chritars..."

Do you mean that it is "Missionary Ideology" that makes the sexually explicit TC not fit to be read in front of ladies...in that case Hazoor sahib and Patna Sahib must be "missionary" as there TC sexually explicit parts are NOT READ..

Sexually explicit, tuks that talk about using HAIR REMOVER OILS....( how does that FIT in with Guru Gobind Singh Ji;s KESH Punj Kakaars ?? Are we supposed to keep KESH..but when we go to a CHRITAR WOMAN..we can Use hair removal creams to make better sex ?? And writer is Guru ji ??? How can Guur Ji contardict himslef..ask us to keep kesh and then remove them to have sex...?? seems a funny ideology to me..

The PAGES of these tuks are MARKED so that an accidental "vaak" is NOT taken..or the pathee read out in an akhand paath ??? what ideology is that ??

Just asking queries that my students asked me when i showed them the parts of dg downlaoded from the internet..

Gyani jarnail Singh
:confused:

Is this making sense or is it just "missionary ideology??"

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

There are Tuks or verse very well in Japu Ji Sahib like Many Flith does filth.That does not make Guru endrosing the filth.

So if Guru metnioned some one doing adultary or removing kes(das would be happy if yourself could provide exaxt Charitar,where it is writtan ,as Pandit Narayan Singh Gyani,did not do correct interpetaiotn as das sees nor did Rattan Singh ji Jaggi).So If it is there then it may not mean endrosement.

There is mention of Indra Getting womb all over the body after commtting adultary as in Gurbani.That may not mean that Guru is endrosing them.

Lastly.When did yourself Last visited Hajur Sahib?

Have you been to Gurudwara Mata Sahib Devan?

Have yourself visited Budhadal camp?

And are yourself sure about Patna Sahib thing say if some one from Baba Virsa Singh side does path there?Or what happens to Dera of Baba Virsa Singh,when path is done.

What yourself say is more to do with Taksal educated guys perhaps,when they may do path,They may keep some sort of thing as yourself have mention.

Lastly.Das can do path of Charitaras or whole Dasham Granth in Public and with mercy of Akal,as per correct pronuciation.BUT

Das opposes Prakash of Dasham Granth and Sarbloh Granth at per with Guru Granth Sahib,As Highest ahnd Biggest are Guru Granth Sahib.and other things like prakash of that came later.

In Missioanries Nihungs are behold as Beshram or shameless and those who are in Patna Sahib(coming from Taruna Dal more) and Hajur Sahib(995 from Budhadal) and they do not have any tendency to read slowly or conceal anything.

One more thing as per Budhadal guys and das oppose that.As per them female can remove body hairs and only hairs of head are needed.further they may oppse Baptism also.So they also need to be reformed.

Das again requests you to give Charitra Number,where it appears that hair removal is endrosed.

If we see Guru Granth Sahib,external symbols for devotions are condemed.Das wants yourself to rember once such questions were opsed by kdsingh also.So as per Guru Granth Sahib also,should we behold that 5Ks are not OK?And in other context.not in Triya Charitars but in Akal Ustat,it is said that by keeping hairs we do not get belived sustainer.

all such things be it Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Akal Ustat talk something in that context say in context of Yogi or Brahmin and going more after ritual without understanding the true logic or messaage behind Yagyopaveet or circumcenstion.

In the same way say if it is said that some upper caste Hindu or Muslim does adultary with shaving hairs.When we go to commit that,our uncut hairs will remind us that we are Sikhs and not upper caste Hindu or so called caste baseed psudo Muslim.Our uncut public hairs will remind us another Kurhit,ie not to commit adualtary.

Lastly Das bows to your feet and thank you to giving more info to Das.Das will be happy if more is told to him.And das is very small in front of yourself and be kind to let him learn more.Forgive das if something uncalled for is writtan.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Das has just verifed that it seems to be Triya Charitar 290 in which one rom Nashak thing or thing that removes body hairs is mentioned.

Das did read page number 93 or 95 of Vipran Ki Reet Tu Sach Da Marag by S. Gurbax Singh Ji Kala Afghana.

There either intenetionaly just as no one should verfy his work and exposes the lies he spread or just by typogrphic erro,it is wrrittan as 190 Triya Charitar.(simslar things are plenty when he writes a esaay to oppse Amrit).

So If Gyani Sahib,yuo want Das can explain the whole stroy.It is about a Hindu King,who has a wife.Who isin love with a Khatri/Kshtriya.She does a good lot of physical realtion with him.But when it appears that King may catch them.She conceals him as making him as lady after shving his body hairs.

But King rather develops a sort attraction towards this man,who appears to be as lady.King tries hard to kidnap her/him but Queen always sleeps whith him(apperantly her).To King it appears that Queen is sleeping with her female freined in real she sleeeps with her male beloved.

By this way at end it is writtan that queens had shaved off the head of kiing.(made him fool).This exposing the lust and foolishness of rulers and if lady can before them and let them dance then subjects should throw them off.

Regarding hair removal matter.We need to understand that if both male and female do not remove the hairs of body.Anyone can see the differance due to harmonse,that male may have more hairs then female and at more places.

but if both male and female shave thier hairs.It may be possible that person can be made fool of.but in us as both keep hairs.So no one can make fool of anyone.

CC is our member and he can tell somthing about Bakal or Enouch or male protetues and same could be here in India when Hijras go to rickshow pullers and they are commercial homosexual workers,.

Male can maaary a male by deception could be something in future(it was shown anyway in one Bollywood film 'Kya Cool Hai hum' as a joke).

So by keeping hairs intact,we are off such types of blunders.

Kala Afghana Sahib only gave those parts which mentioned act while having physical realtions.And instance of hair remver but did not talk about whole stroy in his book.

Then,if we do are made aware of Hair remover for our General knowledge then,what is the probelm.Guru is our father and father can tell us what happens all arround the world so that we are carefull from such unknow thing.

Say till Muslim is not shown what is pig/pork,Muslim is kept more in dark about such thing,which is Forbiddan for them.In that case it is more likly for him to commit mistake.

anway we have a sort of bias towards language used by high class.Say when das had some buring sensation in his genital(due to too much eating of Choclate during Dewali).If das used Hindustani word for genital then say English,Both Father and docter for das might have taken das as rogue but English made him scholar.

Das does not deem Guru biased like that.

tatkhalsa

SPNer
Oct 31, 2006
Guys Lets Face It ... We Dont Like Hearing The Truth...

Nor Is Our Religion In Favor Of Anything Which Does Not Give Us Gian... Chanting Waheguru Bares A Likeness To A Prayer Of The Muslim Religion...

We Are Sikhs (learners) Tell Me How We R Learning If Wer Not Letting Ghagga Spread His Word... I Heard His Speech And Was Like Ohh My... Our Singhs R Sooo Brainwashed By Panthic Organisations That Wer Forgetting Tht We Have 2 Live Everyday Life And Apply Sikhi To It In Some Way Shape Or Form... Seen As Tho We R In Sikh Philosophy Which I Have Studied For Around 8 Years.. We R A Relativist Religion Who R Extremely Sympathetic To Changes... Be It Over Time Or Circumstances... We Need To Listen 2 Ghaggas Tapes Ourselves... And Then Watch Videos Of The Reformed Taksalis Attacking A Fellow Singh For Expressing His School Of Thought I Really Am Appauled With The Actions Of Our ''respected'' Jathedar,, With His Lakh Lakh Crore Rupee Khotee And His Acres Of Land And His 1000 Horse Stable... Singhs Wake Up.... The Unthinking Man Is A Prisoner (reference To Platos Cave There Veero)

Wjkk Wjkf

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: