• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

UK Not Just White Girls, Pak Muslim Men Sexually Target Hindu And Sikh Girls As Well

Nov 14, 2008
As far as this issue of grooming children into sex and prostitution, Yeshua (Jesus) had something to say about this:
"But whosoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to 'stumble', it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea." -Mark 9:42

Onam ji ,

it seems Allah relaxed above law when Mohammad used 50 year younger girl than him , now Muslims are following him as a role model .

BBC repot on this ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hXTM7ehvtk

Ikk Khalsa

SPNer
Mar 19, 2013
You may refer to AngloSikh's posts. A wealth of knowledge.

History records. I dunno what else you would want. Wikipedia?

I was never big fan of history and I admit I have limited knowledge. I also have hard time believing that how could parallels be drawn between different nations (I study and work is in technical field where we are taught not to assume anything). Muslims did their share of killing to convert people forcefully to Islam and succeeded.

If Christianity (instead of Islam) had come to subcontinent and had wiped out Hinduism, I am sure subcontinent would have been a lot better (peaceful and civilized) place to live today.

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: