Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Sikh News 'No True Sikh Would Oppose Dera Sacha Sauda': Sect Head (The Economic Times)

Discussion in 'Breaking News' started by Sikh News Reporter, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Sikh News Reporter

Sikh News Reporter United States
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Contributor Supporter

Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh claimed that no true and devout Sikh would ever oppose or harbour ill will against the Dera.

More...

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Sikh News Sikh Temple Blown Up By Islamic State Supporters 'Not Terrorism' - Breitbart News Breaking News Jul 21, 2016
    Opinion India Says 'no stand-off' with the US Breaking News Jan 12, 2014
    USA 'No More Towelheads','No More Ragheads' CafePress Shirts Upset Sikh Coalition Breaking News Feb 18, 2012
    World Apple Workers Forced To Sign 'no suicide' Pledge Breaking News May 5, 2011
    Sikh News Radical Sikh leaders use 'no vote' provision (New Kerala) Breaking News May 15, 2009

3. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

This man ..... I cannot put my thoughts and feelings into words that make sense.....:(

4. Joginder Singh Foley

Joginder Singh Foley United Kingdom
    Expand Collapse
    Writer SPNer

From what this sikh has seen and read about this organisation "No true Sikh would have anything to do with Dera Sacha Sauda" would be nearer the mark unless anybody in the cyber panth wants to correct me ? :confused: