• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Navneet Singh Narula Selected As Georgia’s Top 40 Under 40 Leaders

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Navneet Singh Narula selected as Georgia’s Top 40 Under 40 Leaders – the ‘Best and the Brightest Leaders in America’

Navneet Singh Narula, a Chandigarh native now settled in Atlanta USA, is no stranger to winning top honors and awards. In the rarefied air of Fortune 100 global business, where conformity is the norm, Narula has set himself apart as a top corporate executive for one of the world’s largest management and IT consulting firm and stands tall as an authority on business leadership, corporate citizenship and a community service leader in America.
As a Director of Community Empowerment and Humanitarian Relief at UNITED SIKHS, a global NGO, he has spent many months of dedicated time on site in providing humanitarian relief and rehabilitation to the victims of Asian Tsunami in South India and Campbell Bay, the Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans tragedy and then helping in Kashmir earthquake. During these life saving missions, he helped rescue people, set up many relief shelters, led medical volunteers, provided clothing, served meals and even helped rescued people. With full support from UNITED SIKHS, he has further helped pioneer the starting of a computer institute, setting up relief shelters and medical clinics during disasters and supporting orphanages and adopting kids in these tragedy areas.
He was recognized by his company with their top honor of Corporate Citizenship – Volunteer Service Award for this selfless work. In 2006, he was honored by Senator Hillary Clinton as “Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business”, recognized as a “Community Change Visionary Award” by the Atlanta community and Raksha NGO and received the global “Humanitarian Award” from the Minorities in Business Foundation. To name a few this year alone, he has received the “Best Finance Executive” award at the American Business Awards in New York, recognized by Canada’s Sikh Centennial Foundation for the “Seva Leadership Award” in Toronto and was recently honored by Michigan State University as the “Distinguished Young Alumni Achievement Award” – the highest university honor to be bestowed and he is the youngest recipient ever in University’s prestigious 160 year history.

Now in November, he has surpassed all expectations, he is one of the only Indian Americans to be honored by Georgia Trend as the “Top 40 Leaders Under 40” – the Best and the Brightest Leaders, where Navneet was described as an “outstanding leader” who is poised to lead the State’s commercial, cultural, academic and government institutions into the future. Just recently, the Atlanta Business Chronicle, a top business newspaper confirmed this belief by also including him on their 40 Under 40 “Top Up & Comers Leaders” list as well. He is one of the youngest and fewest leaders to be included in both selections.

A graduate of the Yadavindra Public School and the son of Dr. Mrs Sukhvarsha Kaur Narula, Principal - Home Science College in Chandigarh, Singh embodies the character and the spirit of everything that a great community leader should possess. At such a young age, he has become an epitome of authentic leadership and is truly an inspiration for the young and ambitious to succeed professionally and give back to the community.
When asked about his future goals, Navneet shared his passion for giving back with a simple message, "'I am a very blessed man and have more than what I need in my life, but there are others out there who have less than what they really need, and all I want to do is try to balance some things out before I leave this world."

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: