Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Leisure Navneet ji and Gyani ji on Rampage !!!

Discussion in 'Business, Lifestyle & Leisure' started by Neutral Singh, Nov 26, 2004.

1. Neutral Singh

Neutral Singh
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

Jun 1, 2004
    Well, we have got two SPN Aracade Leaders from one of least expected corners... certainly i did not expect them to be at the top of leader board and that too with a whopping lead...

Please share your experiences with us. How did you like or dislike the SPN Arcade... Do you find this worth publicising in other forums too... ?

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Leisure Femina Miss India 2013 is Navneet Kaur Dhillon Business, Lifestyle & Leisure Mar 27, 2013
    Navneet Singh Narula selected as Georgia’s Top 40 Under 40 Leaders Sikh Youth Dec 16, 2007
    Navneet Singh Narula Sikh Youth Jul 25, 2006
    Please Review Unscramble - A Game Developed by Navneet Singh Ji & Co. Announcements Jul 24, 2005
    Leisure Unscramble - A Game Developed by Navneet Singh Ji & Co. Business, Lifestyle & Leisure Jul 24, 2005

3. Gyani Jarnail Singh

Gyani Jarnail Singh Malaysia
    Expand Collapse
    Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
    Mentor Writer SPNer Contributor

Jul 4, 2004
    Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki fateh.

"Rampage" ?? ha Ha Ha I had a good laugh.

Ever since i became a member I would just ignore the games section and go straight to the Forums.... then my 12 years old daughter ( youngest member of the gyani family) "challenged" me to a fight as she is aYahoo Games Champion in her own Forum....and thats when we got going...as Gurbani says: Hath chaldeh rehn jeebha naam japdee raheh ( a type of multi-tasking so as to speak where the Guru advises us to have our HANDS working while the Tongue Japps Naam...so while I am busy "thinking" about what to write on the serious forum subjects..my other self is busy having "fun"...and what fun it is ... once IN...cannot get out !!!

Yes worth publicising on other Forums..

I got a small "confession" to make also.... sometimes its me at the Games and sometimes its my daughter...you all guess which is which and when. Have Fun... Khellan Kuddan man ka Chao..says Gurbani...( a loose translation not rellay applicable here but what the heck Gurbani is Gurbani wherever it is !! i Always say.

Jarnail Singh
  4. Arvind

Expand Collapse
    SPNer Contributor Supporter

Jul 13, 2004
    When last time, I visited Arcade, saw Gyani ji there, and thought,' Gyani ji, Tussi vee? ha ha'

I keep on telling my wife, that while I play games, actually I am thinking about something. I guess, she doesnt play games, so doesnt assert my point :-( Then I get onto next one, if not games, then at least let me spend more time in toilet then!