• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

(In Punjabi/ਪੰਜਾਬੀ) Munde UK De - You Seen It?

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
:) Munde U.K. de :)

This is the story of two British born Punjabi boys who visit Punjab for the first time and fall in love. They find it very difficult to win over the girls here because of their typical British attitude. It is very interesting to see how they adopt themselves to Punjabi traditions and win over the hearts of everybody. Their interaction with Punjabi youth is very entertaining as humor comes out of these situations. It is for the first time that these NRI’s will be seen talking and dressing as typical Britishers. The film is treated like a romantic comedy.

What makes it even more better is NO Harbhajan Mann....yaaaay!!:happy:

I thought it was very funny. Especially some of the pronunciations we get wrong. Ghuggi steals this film.

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
haha, its more tongue and cheek then any real malice. I just find him a bit odd......he comes nowhere near my beloved Gurdas Mann.

Going back to topic, the film is really funny.

The play on Punjabi words is terrific

There is a seen when they are talking about an engagement, and they talk about "Nanka Mail", and Ghuggi (the UK boy) says is this some kind of Punjabi Express train?...classic :rofl!!:

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Ghuggi steals this film.
The other performances were horrible!!! :inca:

Ghuggi rocks!! At the village tree, he like everyone's Jim Carrey here. :}{}{}:
I think he's ready to be some sort of badass action hero.
:crazy:

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
The other performances were horrible!!! :inca:

Ghuggi rocks!! At the village tree, he like everyone's Jim Carrey here. :}{}{}:
I think he's ready to be some sort of badass action hero.
:crazy:

I thought the woman (man) on the tractor was funny, and the guy who played the girls father and brother were good. The grandfather was good, and well as Candy (who made me laugh).

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: