• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Pacific Miraculous Sign At Sikh Temple, Or . Is It Another Sign Of Sikh Gullibility With Miracles?

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
:hopmad:
The stain is truly miraculous as all stains are and everything else... you know the universe, time, etc... but I can't make out the khanda. I am trying very hard... What I can make out is the pope's hat. This is truly miraculous... for the christians though.

Here's what I did. I just turned up the contrast and darkened the entire image to make the marks appear more clearly and I could see the pope shining through it. Then flipped it vertically.

singh%20coffee.gif

I am sure by now people can see something other than the hat shine through the image... ahem... ok off I go...
Bhagat Singh ji you got imagination. That actually makes sense.

• NOT.
    • I don't see how it is possible.
      • I can understand the Khanda thingy partyline with well orchestrated story, nice pictures of comparing some stain to Khanda and the "Naam Jaap" that followed for 10 hours at the Gurdwara.
      • :mad:NO@:

• So what if it is bolognie, at least it created excitement and diminished Sikhism somewhat.
    • :angryyoungsingh:
  • I believe as long as people "Namm Jaapo" everyone is sanctioned to create miracles and believe in those.
    • Say it again!
      • yellingmunda
  • I repeat from another post,
    • "Who needs enemies with friends like these".
      • yellingmunda

Sat Sri Akal and welcome back. Hopefully you will be more active after your exams are over and wishing you have done well too.

PS: spnadmin ji don't be befuddled dear friend, we are trying to find out the pig(s) behind the Baloney/Bologna/Bolognie!

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Let us all work on seeing Waheguru in everything.

Kanwaljit singh ji..

The "EYES" that see WAHEGURU in EVERYTHING are different form the ones that "see" khandas chakars, faces on shrouds, figures in clouds , stains on rumallah etc etc etc..U0Tube is full of these..and now many people are starting Blogs as well to promote them...."

The EYES that see waheguru in all..open with TRUE Naam japp...the ones that see stains on cloth are well worldy ones that everyone except the Naturally/vision impaired/ blind have. Faked and superficial Nam japp often leads to "seeing" things where there are NONE...like the people in the KING and His New Clothes Story...where EVERYONE SAW the Kings new clothes...except the Innocent Young Child who cried..BUT the KING IS NAKED !!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: