Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

May be it helps

Discussion in 'Gurmat Vichaar' started by Astroboy, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Astroboy

Astroboy Malaysia
    Expand Collapse
    ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
    Writer SPNer Contributor

Jul 14, 2007

Kindly expand on this:-
    As per that I understand it is the unstuck bani . Everything happens thru ‘akhar’ .Without the word one cannot even speak. Dog cannot speak a word.It has a sound. Likewise cow do not have a word.It has also a sound only.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Sikhism Concepts of Sikhism by Pritam Singh Gill [Maya in particular] Blogs Nov 22, 2015
    oh well, may as well pull an all nighter Blogs Oct 16, 2015
    A Little EGO May Be A Good Thing By IJ Singh Sikh Sikhi Sikhism May 6, 2015
    India West Delhi's Sikhs may give cold shoulder to BJP Breaking News Mar 29, 2014
    Opinion U.S. Air Force Academy may drop ‘God’ from oath Breaking News Oct 29, 2013

3. Sikh80

Expand Collapse

Oct 14, 2007
    As per my little knowledge :
    Clarification: As per I understand refers to 'Gyani Maskeen ji' and not me. The above is a verbatim translation of that he stated.
    However, on linking the two paras 'Sabad' appears to be the unstuck bani. Regarding next line it reflects the importance of speech as animals have sounds only and they cannot put the sound in 'intelligible manner'. Hence they cannot communicate thru. any word and get the essence of anything as they cannot pronounce the holy word and listen to the 'sabad' that is stated to be the sound that we hear once 'waheguru' has been uttered by mouth.