• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Materials For A Sikh Camp

Amardeep

SPNer
Feb 12, 2006
Sath Shri Akal Jee.

I am hosting a camp for youngsters here in Denmark where i live, where i will teach the young sikhs about the life of Shaheed Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj, and the events of Operation Blue star as June is coming up.

i will need some help, because i have not been able to find any materials on Shaheed Guru Arjan Dev Jee.

do you know where i can find some "videos" like the ones made with pictures of his Shaheedi with slow music in t he background. or any powerpint presentations on him.

and also power point presentaitons showing all the Ten Gurus.

i hope you will me.

Thank you in advance..

-Amardeep

balbirchawla

SPNer
May 13, 2006
WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA...WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!!
Amardeep!! sat sri akal....... i dont know abt Denmark...as i stay in India...Delhi....but yes.....if you really need some books for the camp....and that too its a noble cause..........i can arrange and send you from India itself......do write me at my e-mail Id: balbirchawla@khalsa.com.
Do feel free to write me if i could contribute for this noble cause.
Even I'm keen and intrested to participate in the camp...but Denmark is Too far... ha ha ha ...anywayz....just kidding....... i also attented several camps in India itself....really great experience.
guru fateh!! balbir

Amardeep

SPNer
Feb 12, 2006
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
sounds good, but all i need is multimedia for some presentations

for instance, videos, powerpoint presentations etc.

i hope any of you brothers or sisters know any

Sath shri akal

balbirchawla

SPNer
May 13, 2006
Ok Amandeep.....i got you.....give me some time...say...one week....this weekend i'll go top my friends place and i'll forward you...some good materials and presentation if any...

guru fateh!!
Balbir
Amardeep said:
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
sounds good, but all i need is multimedia for some presentations

for instance, videos, powerpoint presentations etc.

i hope any of you brothers or sisters know any

Sath shri akal

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM