• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Manmohan Singh's Brother In Law Died In 1984 Riots

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
What strikes me about the extract you quoted is that these widows are asking for neither revenge nor reparations. They want to forget the past. All they want is a future for their children, and their childrens' children.

Max

Again I am quite surprised what you are saying.Please watch this part of documentry they are clearly saying we just want justice .We don't need food we don't need clothes are the words of these widos yet you are saying they want to forget past and move on and please let me clarify no sikh have ever asked for revenge ,justice and revenge are 2 different things.

YouTube - Widow Colony Part 1

Unfortunately, the target they've chosen is also the man who currently carries the honour of the entire Sikh community on his head.

Could you please tell us how Manmohan singh is carrying the honour of entire sikh community? Just because he is very highly educated,highly successful in his career and Pm of India ,does it mean he is carrying Honour of entire sikh community? .If tommorow Manmohan singh do something terribly wrong then does it mean that entire Sikh community is going to be dishonoured?

Oct 29, 2010
Thank you Kanwardeep Singh Ji,
This is very informative, I have seen some other videos from the same site and it is hurtful to see, a group, I would just call congress a group, they have no right to call themselves a democratic political party. It is an insestutous family protecting each other.
It would also seem that Dr. Manmohan Singh is being used as a 'puppet spearhead'.
However as someone has already mentioned - that helps our Sikh image in the world - so I am thankful for that.
I have not yet come across any human rights involvement in this case - does anybody know if anything has been started or going on.
I think just because we have a sikh PM should not stop the community to demand justice even if he is 'lip bound' by congress.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM