Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

LONDON... Are our British folks OK?

Discussion in 'Interfaith Dialogues' started by Jogindar Singh Kaur, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Jogindar Singh Kaur

Jogindar Singh Kaur
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

I heard about the attack this morning at 9:00 PDT, so it's been about 8 hours since the bombings of the tube and buses in London.

I just want to make sure everyone from London here, their families and loved ones are OK.

May Waheguruji give us all the strength to bring peace to this planet.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Sikh News Abandoned by parents, sikh boy stranded in London Breaking News Nov 20, 2009
    Why London and Mumbai are unique (India Abroad) Interfaith Dialogues Jul 9, 2005
    India-London air fares may fall below Rs 20 k Interfaith Dialogues Jan 25, 2005
    SWAT: Giving Homeless People in London a Christmas Sikh Organisations Dec 22, 2015
    Festivals London Celebrates Colourful Sikh Festival Vaisakhi History of Sikhism Apr 13, 2015

3. thecoopes

thecoopes
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

Kind thoughts, my partner panicked on Thursday as her son uses the Kings Cross tube network to get to work in the City but was one of the fortunate ones that although caught up in the confusion was unscathed. When he finally got home and the full impact of the day was shown on TV the thoughts of sadness for all those families that will never see their loved ones again sunk in.

Life sucks!

Best wishes John C

4. Arvind

Arvind
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Contributor Supporter

May peace prevail everywhere...

5. CaramelChocolate

CaramelChocolate
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

I never even saw this thread until now. But yes for me everyone is ok.