• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Live Now

Jan 6, 2005
Metro-Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Live Now
The past is history, so let it go. The future is a mystery, so let it come. The present is this moment now - a gift. To be truly in the present today, it is useful to release all your fears (based on the past) and your worries (imagined futures) - this is the work of someone who truly wants to awaken, and break free from the anchors and burdens of dead yesterdays and speculative tomorrows. It begins simply - with awareness. See your fears, see your worries, look at them in the face, watch them come and go. Treat them like your children on their way out to play. Let them go. Be here now they say, easier said than done, I hear you say. But no one can stop us, except for ourselves. There is only now - even if you are in planning mode, stay in the present as you plan tomorrow, it's when we drift into tomorrow with our imagination that we succumb to a lazy avoidance of this moment.

www.relax7.com

Hukum Kaur

SPNer
Jul 6, 2005
Portland, Oregon
Thank you for this timely quote, I have started a 40 day meditation, to cleanse my past actions, and be free from any neurotisisms or shadows learned or passed on from previous generations... It is very wrong to blame ones parents for anything. I am interested in finding out more about family Karma...

Liv Kaur

Last edited by a moderator:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM