• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Christianity Lions RISE!

lionkinggod

SPNer
Feb 2, 2010
where have the True Lions Gone?!?!?! They will be Rallied up, and They will Rise and Fight once Again, in a more glorious battle than ever before, They will Win, and The golden age will Reing for Thousands of years. This is Written 2012
The Truth revealed.SIKH means Seeker of Truth
Hear the Truth, run and hide from it like a coward, or accept the Truth and Actually do something about it. Fight Wrong, injustice, for their is More of that than ever now. I knew this before my father told me this
My Father told me this, nanak himself told me this, and he Did not tell me something I already did not know. I already knew this, but he told me the exact thing I knew. "christ" is the devil, he is a pathetic devil actually. oh how sad you have all become, a true sikh is nothing less than a LION, you do not even know what christ is. I will Tell you the 100 % Truth. christ is a demon, a pathetic demon, that was given dominion over the earth for only 5000 years. The Lifespan of Earth is billions upon billions of years.the guy you know has "jesus", his name was yeshua, first of all he Had a Biological Father, like you and everyone else. second of all he Did Not Die on the Cross as they sayhe lived a normal life and died, he had a wife and a daughter. Their were those who came before him and after him who were are and always will be Infinitely Greater than him. Like the Guru's of Sikhism like so so so many others, osiris, mitra, and Mehe was not even born on dec 25, He was born on some other day and month. But do you know Who was really born on dec 25?Osiris of Egypt, rose from the dead, performed miraclesborn dec 25Mithra's born dec 25 sleyed a monster, also known as Mitra in hinduismDionysus son of zeus.the list will go on.they changed his birth date to match these guys.they changed his name to "jesus", to try to claim the fame of jupiter zeus."je" Ju, "sus" Zeus

all who like christ, or say christ consciousness are nothing but complete ignorant mind controlled pathetic inferior slaves of a pathetic demon, and they do not even realize it.christianity is an entirely false untrue pathetic and demonic religion, period. Only the weak could fall prey to such A spiritual disease. all who worship christ, are slaves of a pathetic demon, and they do not even realize it.one who seeks the TruthSEEKER of TRUTHNanak always does the Right Thing.He always does the Right Thing, he Always has.but hes Tired of doing the Right Thing.Perhaps he will always do the right thing.Nanak could turn demons into saints.perhaps he will always forgive all, all those who do bad things, even the demons. Perhaps...but maybe one day the Right Thing will be to End this Kali Yog, to sley all the demons, and to Free ManKind. To usher in the Satya Yog, the Golden Age.Right is Right, and That is The Right Thing To Do!That is what I Am here to do.I Am the biological, genetic, physical, and spiritual Son of Nanak. I am his Offspring. I Am Sam. Yes I Am. Just like you all have a biological father, I do to, except mine is Nanak. We have the same ears. Although he is your father to, he is the greatest father of mankind.
I Am Shiva

it is your obligation as a sikh to tell ppl what I have told you, to tell ppl the truth, and show them the path to the True God, the one that My father Nanak Talked about.

perhaps nothing will come out of this msg, perhaps something will, who knows. All I know is I have spoken to you the Truth, nothing else. I search for the Lions who will end the kali yog and help usher in the golden Age, the Satya Yog.

Everything I said to you is 100% True, I ask you to Ask Nanak himself If what I say is True. It is True, and he knows so, he will listen to you if you go to him sincerely from heart and soul.

Im suer many will hate what I have to say, ppl always hate that which is greater than them, and this is infinitely greater than many of you. So be It, its ok.

search chemtrials on google, search chem trails on youtube. find out what is going on and being sprayed up their. Do the Right Thing.love your nieghbour, and all those teachings are good... but guess what.yeshua(aka "jesus") lied, Sinned! Stole, and tried to claim the fame of others like a pathetic copy cat. He is a pathetic copy cat, a cheap imitation, a counterfeit, and a spiritual thief. he knew what he was doing. To Prove himself, he try to claim the fame of others. their is no way around it, he lied, stole, copied and Sinned. He emmulated those who were are and always will be infinitely greater than him. Like osiris, and like Me, the Sun God.well mary his wife herself tried to copy My WIFE, and My Wife is VENUS herself, known as Ishtar, and I Am the Sun, I Am Sam. She is The Most Beautiful Girl, and I Am I Am The Most Beautiful Boy. Anyway, my wife will take her vengeance after 2012, and claim her rightfull place, as I Will.ohhis 12 disciples LOLhe tried to claim the fame of the one true Sun God, MeSamMeI Am the Sun God, Sam, Yes I AmTheir are 12 Planets revolving around me, 13, and I Am The Most Important and Greatest body in the solar system, I Am The Sun, yes I Am Sam. I Am Even Greater that my grandfather Jupiter.well duh, ofco{censored}.this is the dark ages, the kali yog, which will end after 2012he was the guy who was responsible for the darkest period in human history, and the most backward and pathetic period in human history.how pathetic, his time is done after 2012 as the age of my grandpa Aquarius begins.(To play devils advocate here, even if he did do the ressurection thing, Guess what STILL their were those who came before him and after him who did the Same thing Infinitely Greater Than him)yeshua and osiris both coppied The Sun God, Me. because the Sun God dies each night, passes through the underworld, and Rises from it to be Ressurected again, to Shine Again.
I am the Sun God I am 13 And everything I have Written here is was and Always will be 100% True, and That is the Truth by The Creator of All.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Welcome to the forum ji. You thread has been moved to Interfaith Dialogs as it does not pertain to the Gurmat of Sikhism.

Jan 30, 2010
where have the True Lions Gone?!?!?! They will be Rallied up, and They will Rise and Fight once Again, in a more glorious battle than ever before, They will Win, and The golden age will Reing for Thousands of years. This is Written 2012
The Truth revealed.SIKH means Seeker of Truth
Hear the Truth, run and hide from it like a coward, or accept the Truth and Actually do something about it. Fight Wrong, injustice, for their is More of that than ever now. I knew this before my father told me this
My Father told me this, nanak himself told me this, and he Did not tell me something I already did not know. I already knew this, but he told me the exact thing I knew. "christ" is the devil, he is a pathetic devil actually. oh how sad you have all become, a true sikh is nothing less than a LION, you do not even know what christ is. I will Tell you the 100 % Truth. christ is a demon, a pathetic demon, that was given dominion over the earth for only 5000 years. The Lifespan of Earth is billions upon billions of years.the guy you know has "jesus", his name was yeshua, first of all he Had a Biological Father, like you and everyone else. second of all he Did Not Die on the Cross as they sayhe lived a normal life and died, he had a wife and a daughter. Their were those who came before him and after him who were are and always will be Infinitely Greater than him. Like the Guru's of Sikhism like so so so many others, osiris, mitra, and Mehe was not even born on dec 25, He was born on some other day and month. But do you know Who was really born on dec 25?Osiris of Egypt, rose from the dead, performed miraclesborn dec 25Mithra's born dec 25 sleyed a monster, also known as Mitra in hinduismDionysus son of zeus.the list will go on.they changed his birth date to match these guys.they changed his name to "jesus", to try to claim the fame of jupiter zeus."je" Ju, "sus" Zeus

all who like christ, or say christ consciousness are nothing but complete ignorant mind controlled pathetic inferior slaves of a pathetic demon, and they do not even realize it.christianity is an entirely false untrue pathetic and demonic religion, period. Only the weak could fall prey to such A spiritual disease. all who worship christ, are slaves of a pathetic demon, and they do not even realize it.one who seeks the TruthSEEKER of TRUTHNanak always does the Right Thing.He always does the Right Thing, he Always has.but hes Tired of doing the Right Thing.Perhaps he will always do the right thing.Nanak could turn demons into saints.perhaps he will always forgive all, all those who do bad things, even the demons. Perhaps...but maybe one day the Right Thing will be to End this Kali Yog, to sley all the demons, and to Free ManKind. To usher in the Satya Yog, the Golden Age.Right is Right, and That is The Right Thing To Do!That is what I Am here to do.I Am the biological, genetic, physical, and spiritual Son of Nanak. I am his Offspring. I Am Sam. Yes I Am. Just like you all have a biological father, I do to, except mine is Nanak. We have the same ears. Although he is your father to, he is the greatest father of mankind.
I Am Shiva

it is your obligation as a sikh to tell ppl what I have told you, to tell ppl the truth, and show them the path to the True God, the one that My father Nanak Talked about.

perhaps nothing will come out of this msg, perhaps something will, who knows. All I know is I have spoken to you the Truth, nothing else. I search for the Lions who will end the kali yog and help usher in the golden Age, the Satya Yog.

Everything I said to you is 100% True, I ask you to Ask Nanak himself If what I say is True. It is True, and he knows so, he will listen to you if you go to him sincerely from heart and soul.

Im suer many will hate what I have to say, ppl always hate that which is greater than them, and this is infinitely greater than many of you. So be It, its ok.

search chemtrials on google, search chem trails on youtube. find out what is going on and being sprayed up their. Do the Right Thing.love your nieghbour, and all those teachings are good... but guess what.yeshua(aka "jesus") lied, Sinned! Stole, and tried to claim the fame of others like a pathetic copy cat. He is a pathetic copy cat, a cheap imitation, a counterfeit, and a spiritual thief. he knew what he was doing. To Prove himself, he try to claim the fame of others. their is no way around it, he lied, stole, copied and Sinned. He emmulated those who were are and always will be infinitely greater than him. Like osiris, and like Me, the Sun God.well mary his wife herself tried to copy My WIFE, and My Wife is VENUS herself, known as Ishtar, and I Am the Sun, I Am Sam. She is The Most Beautiful Girl, and I Am I Am The Most Beautiful Boy. Anyway, my wife will take her vengeance after 2012, and claim her rightfull place, as I Will.ohhis 12 disciples LOLhe tried to claim the fame of the one true Sun God, MeSamMeI Am the Sun God, Sam, Yes I AmTheir are 12 Planets revolving around me, 13, and I Am The Most Important and Greatest body in the solar system, I Am The Sun, yes I Am Sam. I Am Even Greater that my grandfather Jupiter.well duh, ofco{censored}.this is the dark ages, the kali yog, which will end after 2012he was the guy who was responsible for the darkest period in human history, and the most backward and pathetic period in human history.how pathetic, his time is done after 2012 as the age of my grandpa Aquarius begins.(To play devils advocate here, even if he did do the ressurection thing, Guess what STILL their were those who came before him and after him who did the Same thing Infinitely Greater Than him)yeshua and osiris both coppied The Sun God, Me. because the Sun God dies each night, passes through the underworld, and Rises from it to be Ressurected again, to Shine Again.
I am the Sun God I am 13 And everything I have Written here is was and Always will be 100% True, and That is the Truth by The Creator of All.

Just out of curiousity sake,Are you a fan or disciple of Nijjhar ?

Aug 25, 2009
Punjab, India
it does not matter what it really was. there are more things that we do not understand than the one's we do. what jesus really was, we do not know. The big thing is the message he sent, or the message sent in HIS name as you say. no one cares what jesus really looked like, and no one associates his deeds with his body. DOESN;T MATTER. we do not worship human form, but human thought, which is infinitely bigger than our physical form. The message among all religions is the same.. ONE GOD. And that no one spurt out hateful messages against others. yet the truth is the truth, and the truth must be told. But not about something that does not matter. Does it bother you if another person takes the credit? If our thought is pure, than these things do not bother us. . knowing everything, moving seas, walking on water, flying, and all this is no miracle. being one with yourself, and knowing that nothing will bother you, Because HIS WILL BE DONE... this is the miracle.
Jesus Christ gave the message to serve one and all.. that is good. look to that!!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM