Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Linked Table Manager

Discussion in 'Information Technology' started by Brent E, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Brent E

Brent E
    Expand Collapse

Good afternoon,

I am going to an Access based technical user group seminar tomorrow for work
    and am taking my laptop w/ me. I currently am running windows xp pro and
    office 2000 w/ Access 2000. After reading the list of things to bring to the
    seminar, I notice a mention of making sure I have a "linked table manager"
    installed. I am curious, how can I make sure this is installed on my computer?

Thanks.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Opinion Letter: When terrorism is falsely linked by race or religion, we all become the victims Breaking News Apr 27, 2013
    SciTech Law of Entropy Linked to Evolution of Intelligence Breaking News Apr 23, 2013
    Canada GM corn linked to early death in new study Breaking News Sep 22, 2012
    India set to ban 100 Al Qaeda-linked groups Hard Talk May 17, 2010
    Sikh News Temple linked to terrorists still active (Moldova.org) Breaking News Feb 5, 2008

3. mmb

mmb
    Expand Collapse

With a database open, you can find it under

Tools -> Database Utilities -> Linked Table Manager

"Brent E" wrote:

> Good afternoon,
    >
    > I am going to an Access based technical user group seminar tomorrow for work
    > and am taking my laptop w/ me. I currently am running windows xp pro and
    > office 2000 w/ Access 2000. After reading the list of things to bring to the
    > seminar, I notice a mention of making sure I have a "linked table manager"
    > installed. I am curious, how can I make sure this is installed on my computer?
    >
    > Thanks.

4. Brent E

Brent E
    Expand Collapse

Thanks

"mmb" wrote:

> With a database open, you can find it under
    >
    > Tools -> Database Utilities -> Linked Table Manager
    >
    > "Brent E" wrote:
    >
    > > Good afternoon,
    > >
    > > I am going to an Access based technical user group seminar tomorrow for work
    > > and am taking my laptop w/ me. I currently am running windows xp pro and
    > > office 2000 w/ Access 2000. After reading the list of things to bring to the
    > > seminar, I notice a mention of making sure I have a "linked table manager"
    > > installed. I am curious, how can I make sure this is installed on my computer?
    > >
    > > Thanks.