Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

lets join iigs

Discussion in 'Sikh Youth' started by GITIKA KAUR, Oct 28, 2006.

Tags:
  1. GITIKA KAUR

GITIKA KAUR
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

wjkk wjkf
    i want to tell you something interesting nd joyful last year i had joined iigs camp full form is international institute of gurmat studies website is iigs .com you can see the website. in this every year we go to diff diff places like australia,new zealand,melbourne, mussorie this year we went to dehradun 18 june to 28 june 2006 next year we have a pressure from new zealand but we will go to JAMMU in this camp we take classes about japji sahib,sukhmani sahib gatka,gurbani ,sikh history nd preachers come from outside nd tell us about sikh history nd sikh religion ,and there are so many interesting things also like KESH DARSHAN DARSHAN AND FAISHON SHOW etc papa give all responsility to students tht they handle this camp so students freely handle this camp .students do sewa also like langar sewa,joda ghar sewa,choor sewa and other sewa also its a international camp students come from abroad also so its quiet interestin camp if students get bored then papaji arrange a trekkin programme also papaji is the head of this organization well its my opinion everyone should attend this camp once in a life .so join this camp any more information you want please you can ask. one more thing which i think i should tell you that elders can join this camp if they are not more then 35years old coz this question mostly people{s} ask coz this camp is specially for youth .
    regards
    gitika kaur{sggsji daughter}

----------------------------------------

2. Loading...