• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Lessons From God - What Happens When We Die? - Where Could We Go? - What Is Attachment & Detachment?

Jan 17, 2012
london uk
Re: Lessons from god- what happens when we die- where could we go- what is attachment & detachment

Amarjitji,

As you have very kindly quoted me, I feel I must respond to your post. I am not going to criticise you for it, as you are a man of all religions, and as such, the message of your post is very simple, one should have no attachment to any other than God.

However, there are two aspects that bother me, which I will outline

2. I know of no man who has had a conversation with God, other than messiahs, I know of no man who has seen God, who has interacted with God as you appear to do so on a regular basis, Shall I tell you why?, because certainly in Sikhism God has no form, no light shows, no large TV, We rely on our faith in Creator and Creation with no magic tricks or light shows, I put it to you Sir that your faith is grounded in these light shows and conversations, they are enough to convert even the most hardened atheist, so it is no surprise you are converted, the rest of us have to make do with nothing but the words of our living Guru to direct us and sustain us, it hardens your faith, it is unshakeable, would your faith be as strong if Babaji stopped visiting you and found something better to do with his time? Would you still believe if you had no visits? I would appreciate your answer on this one.

You are welcome to your view Veerji, and I will respect it, however, as you have decided to interact with us, I would appreciate your answers so I may learn more about the message you are attempting to foist on us.

Respect Peace, I look forward to your answer

mundahug

Sat Naam satnaam

First of all without our Guru's Grace nothing is possible.
I have had Drashan from Baba Nanak, Jesus, Krishna ji, Sai Baba and other God's! yes they do exist.

If you are interested I could post some Lessons on some other God's/teachers too who have appeared with divine lessons.

(PS We are all God's for we have been formed from the image of God, However through countless rebirths we have become contaminated!)

I am certainly no Messiah.

The Lessons from God the Divine has shown me are beyond Religion.
They embrace Love
I am not promoting Sai Baba he does not need promoting. I too once thought he was a magican but now I am much wiser!

You must look beyond Sai Baba and Look at the depth of the Teachings from the Lessons.
They are all to me the most Amazing lessons and I am honoured that I have been able to write them.

The Lessons i have recieved about Attachment and detachment are some of the most amazing I have been channelled with!

For the last 20 years I have worked hard both in my job at our flying school and also Meditation, Deep Samadhi, initiations from various masters, and Kriya Yoga www.kriya.org which is a scientific method of opening our God Head by deep breathing into our Chakras!
and also an Art which further raises our conciousness : www.vortexhealing.com

Then I have also practised other Disciplines to purify this sheath/body in which my soul resides.

However even then we need our Guru's grace. There are many hurdles and temptations we face.

In the Holy Bible Moses talks of fighting the serpent in the desert.
He throws a stick and this turns into a serpent. i am sure you must have read this!

The serpent is our Kundalini Shakti which Yogi Bhajan teaches as well thru his various schools and teachers.

Just imagine if the Holy spirit raised within us when we are unprepared. Its similar to pushing a 1000 watts current into a 25 watt bulb.
We would fizzle and die!

To communicate with our inner Godhead we need some disciplines like :

Grace
Unconditional love
We must learn to master our Kam Krodh Lobh Moh Hankar
and have the right living and eat pure!

only then can we raise our conciousness to hear the voice of God,
our Guru,
Our Baba's,
our teacher. Voice

otherwise like an untuned Radio we will hear distorted frequencies!
images
amarjit

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
My observations and mine alone; I acknowledge they are negative and no personal offence intended

You must look beyond Sai Baba and Look at the depth of the Teachings from the Lessons.

Ok

I have already done so years ago (I was going through a tree hugging phase...thankfully it was very short-lived) and I found nothing new

Just throw everything into a big melting pot and then a regurgitation of existing teachings appealing to passive love all serve all types and let's all make love and not war etc

Come to me and I will make you a better Christian, Sikh, Buddhist etc

Which was quite clever as you get to retain your religion and follow Sai Baba as well. A genuine win:win scenario

Dear Amarjit Ji

I have been quite patient and appreciate you have attained contentment from your experiences. I genuinely wish I could say the same so well done

But with regard to Sathya Sai Baba in particular (not Shirdi Sai Baba), there are so many more negative things I could say, so many disturbing things I could talk about, but I have chosen not to as I try not to speak ill of the dead, especially "holy men" even if I thought they were dodgy

But if you continue to promulgate Sathya Sai Baba's teachings then I will start a thread and we can explore the man in exhaustive detail

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Re: Lessons from god- what happens when we die- where could we go- what is attachment & detachment

First of all without our Guru's Grace nothing is possible.
I have had Drashan from Baba Nanak, Jesus, Krishna ji, Sai Baba and other God's! yes they do exist.

Next time you see any of the dead alive please turn the video on!

Veer ji we know physical being of Guru Nanak Dev ji, Jesus and Sai Baba, what is the leaglity of Krishna being no more than mythical figure in writing?

Do tell us what Krishna ji looked like when he paid you a visit?
  • Was he clean shaven?
  • Did he use a cologne?
  • Was he wearing a flower garland?
  • What was his skin tone like, Indo-Aryan or Dravidian?
  • What language did he speak in, ie. Sanskrit, English, Persian, Punjabi or what?
  • Did you touch him?
  • Who was with him in his entourage?
  • Did he ride a horse, an Elephant or a Mercedes?
  • Did he leave any travelling traces that you could observe when he left or these were just mental traces?
  • Why did you let him go or was he visiting someone else in the neighbourhood?

If you are interested I could post some Lessons on some other God's/teachers too who have appeared with divine lessons.
Please don't post more the head hurts as lot of it stinks.

I am not promoting Sai Baba he does not need promoting. I too once thought he was a magican but now I am much wiser!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yblhsr1O4IQ

If the foundation was this crass. What was built how would it not be just a facade or 10% return on what was scammed? Get a grip veer ji!

Grace
Unconditional love

our Guru,
Our Baba's,
our teacher. Voice

How about a reality check and seeing a physician.
Veer ji I cannot believe you are writing what and how you do! In all seriousness get some professional help!

Sat Sri Akal.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2012
london uk
We areare so used to seeing the world
with blinkers on

and looking at the half full glass only we miss the world going by and
not grow in conciousness.

Ambarsaria ji

You have just attached your self to your comments about swordfightSai Baba
and missed the Lesson of the teachings!

I bless you and will pray for you too.

amarjit:)

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Amarjitji,

I will be honest with you, I like you a lot, I think you are extremely likeable, and good things I have heard about you from mutual friend, however, although I have no ruck with the content of your message, the way in which you get these messages does point towards some sort of Bi Polar/Schizophrenia. For a change, I am not joking, I am being deadly serious, hearing voices, having darshans with Gods, I would be careful who you mention these things to, you could end up being sectioned.

Your ultimate message though

Grace
Unconditional love

our Guru,
Our Baba's,
our teacher. Voice

I have nothing but complete agreement with, it is a pity we as a Sikh community have lost you, if you had given your time and effort to the Panth, you could have been invaluable to us as a guiding light and inspiration.,

peacesignkaur

P.S. why not just concentrate on posting your thoughts and messages and opinions without the need to show us the working source, it makes people, including myself concentrate more on your source than the message, which is in fact completely in line with Sikhi, whereas the source is completely at odds..

Jan 17, 2012
london uk
Amarjitji,

I will be honest with you, I like you a lot, I think you are extremely likeable, and good things I have heard about you from mutual friend, however, although I have no ruck with the content of your message, the way in which you get these messages does point towards some sort of Bi Polar/Schizophrenia. For a change, I am not joking, I am being deadly serious, hearing voices, having darshans with Gods, I would be careful who you mention these things to, you could end up being sectioned.

Paji

I run an aircraft maintenance and Flying school company
We also employ approx 30 staff

I am also an approved Test Pilot by by the Aviation authorities.

To me higher conciousness is common.

I have met others who can delve into other realms as easy as you and I step on to the road or use a Tom Tom.

Its not hypnotism or magic asone may call it. Its real stuff.

amarjit

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Amarjitji,

Paji

I run an aircraft maintenance and Flying school company
We also employ approx 30 staff

I am also an approved Test Pilot by by the Aviation authorities.

To me higher conciousness is common.

I have met others who can delve into other realms as easy as you and I step on to the road or use a Tom Tom.

Its not hypnotism or magic asone may call it. Its real stuff.

amarjit

Veerji,

I fail to see why the continued reference to your job is so important, I find it quite egoistical...

In the circles you move in these things may be common, but in Sikhism as I understand it, they are not, this is a Sikh forum, that is why I suggest you concentrate on the message if there is to be any point in your posting here, my own feelings, I do not speak for SPN

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Ambarsaria ji

You have just attached your self to your comments about swordfightSai Baba and missed the Lesson of the teachings!

I bless you and will pray for you too.

amarjit:)
amarjit singh bamrah ji what is the message to be taken from the video? A slight of hand preacher showing people how he can magically do things and his teachings are so profound that all the sheep around don't speak up and say, Baba ji you don't have to trick us to believe you. Let us move on. If he said or did or accepted that I wll be more respectful.

Collecting 10 crore and creating a Hospital with 1 crore is not something to be bragged about. You deny the hoards of cash and valuables discovered in his dens or cash safety boxes. You believe such antics define a high spirirtual soul somehow! Of course we can see things differently.

Sat Sri Akal.

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Sometimes I do things purely for self-amusement ;)
Bhagat Singh ji "be realistic" (just pulling your leg, one of my friends cutely uses this phrase often). You want to see people squirming, curdling their blood, fuming or otherwise banging their head on the table and wondering! How come a young man like Bhagat Singh ji don't get it! lol

Anyway adrenalin is good unless it causes a stroke, heart attack or internal bleeding.

Sat Sri Akal. mundahug

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
There are differences between a darshan and a hallucination. Only one who capable of telling the difference between the two can ultimately have a darshan; a discerning intellect is required. In fact, one who has a darshan is very vary of it being a hallucination. "It may be a hallucination", one might say to oneself.
The mechanism maybe the same but a key difference to remember between a hallucination and a darshan is that darshan carries with it insight into the nature of being. It carries with it wisdom that the individual previously did not have. It reveals to them the nature of being human and how to tackle problems. It reveals to them the nature of God. This insight/wisdom only comes from darshans (could be auudio, visual or intellectual). This is why many authors of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji are longing for one.

Now someone who is talking about their experience of a darshan is doing others a huge favour, while simultaneously making themselves very vulnerable to those who do not believe them and those who think they are simply hallucinations. Therefore, some etiquette is required on the part of the listeners. If you don't get anything out of it, stay quiet or leave. They don't constantly need to hear that their darshan is an hallucination from you.

Last edited:

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
It carries with it wisdom that the individual previously did not have. It reveals to them the nature of being human and how to tackle problems. It reveals to them the nature of God. This insight/wisdom only comes from darshans (could be auudio, visual or intellectual).

So at a practical level so that I understand,
  1. You are in my dream or a state where I only remember you. Let us forget how I got to such a state
    • What I see or experince will be darshan or hallucination or a combo if a combo is possible
  2. I am in deep contemplation and you show up in my thoughts even when I want to do darshan or visualize something else
    • Would that be hallucination, darshan, etc.
We do need to recognize one aspects that some people in the family have shared. These being visualizations of someone extremely loved by a person. They visualize as th person without being physically there to be there. Would this be hallucination or in the darshan caegory.

EXAMPLE: My father was in to little or no belief in superstitions, hallucinations or blind belief of anything. Decades ago he shared with me a thought that during one particular traumatic time in his life, when he was considering making life changing decisions that he saw Guru Gobind Singh ji ( Ibelieve he used the equivalent of darshan to indicate siting or seeing in close proximity) in a dream and that helped him make a decision that he cherished for the rest of his life. So I am not sure if in his case it was Darshan or just extreme yearning or internal turbulence requesting help that created such experience for him

Any thoughts.
Sat Sri Akal.

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
1. 2. and unnumbered. Not enough information. What insight did this person get from that? What was revealed to them? What was illuminated by the audio, visuals or intellectual darshan?

The example by your father seems to be a Darshan. Darshan is an insight, revelation and illumination. Your father probably gained insight into something that allowed him to make the decision. You should have asked him the details.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Maybe Darshans are a bit like buses, you wait for years for one, and then loads come all at the same time....

Dreams are dreams, they can be explained, they are part of normal life, if we are to start to believe in constant daily Darshans, why not go the whole hog here and embrace the whole genre, spirits, goblins, superstitions, I say it is the thin end of the wedge.

If God is going to come to us and give us all the answers why bother study of SGGS at all, lets all just meditate, tweak our chakras, and plan our next life.

Having said that, I am glad you have support Amarjitji, it was getting a bit like shooting a fish in a barrel.

Good, lets get some debate going!, We can all learn something

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
If God is going to come to us and give us all the answers why bother study of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji at all, lets all just meditate, tweak our chakras, and plan our next life
He usually is giving you all the answers but your mind does not recognize them. So you study spiritual texts and meditate. This process helps you to recognize them.

After getting/recognizing the answers, there is practical application - incorporating the answers into your life and passing on the wisdom.

lets all just meditate
You should be doing that regardless. In Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji there is constant reminder to meditate.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
You should be doing that regardless. In Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji there is constant reminder to meditate.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

you say tomato

We have covered this one a few times, meditate? or understand and implement?

One thing I will say about the meditation/reincarnation/Veg eating/Vedic crowd, they seem determined to foist their own interpretation on the rest of us, I do not recall ever telling anyone that they should be doing anything, is it too much to ask for the same in return?

Anyway I have things to do, I have had 4 baths now and I can still smell dog poo

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: