Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Learn Punjabi Learn Punjabi. Join a Skype Punjabi Language Club

Discussion in 'Language, Arts & Culture' started by spnadmin, Jun 30, 2011.

1. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

Learn Punjabi. Join a Skype Punjabi Language Club

If you are interested in learning conversational Punjabi on Skype please contact SPN forum member DeepSingh ji by private message.

Skype has been used before to help people learn and perfect their skills in many languages.

On Skype you can make telephone calls worldwide, from your computer, in many cases at no cost.

Once a club has been formed, then club members can add one another to their contact lists and use voice, chat and messaging features for conversation.

Club members will need to set up a Skype account if they do not already use Skype. You can also learn to use the Chat and Messaging features as part of your club activity.

If you are interested in learning conversational Punjabi on Skype please contact SPN forum member DeepSingh ji by private message

This thread has been restored. Accidentally deleted when removing a commercial spammer's message. This is the only relevant comment, and nothing else was lost. Apologies, spnadmin

• Like Like x 3
  2. Loading...