• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Learn Punjabi Learn Punjabi In 20 Hours

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Learn Punjabi in 20 Hours

I have not purchased this book. Nor can I say whether it will deliver as promised. It may indeed be revolutionary as many people today who are involved in teaching languages are beginning to experiment with more dynamic approaches to second language learning.

This is an advertisement. Therefore I am not going to post the link to the commercial site. However you can send me a private message if you want it, or even google the title and find the link to purchase on your own.

I found out about the book because I belong to a group on facebook that sends me all kinds of things about books in Punjabi. Thanxxxxxxxxxx facebook.

Don't worry that the book is priced in rupees. The vendor accepts PayPal and there would be an automatic currency conversion done for you.

Here we go.

Learn Punjabi in 20 Hours - The easy Way
Title : Learn Punjabi in 20 Hours
Author : Sukhmani Grover
Pages : 188
Cover : Hardbound
Price : Rs 60/-
Language : English /Punjabi

Main Features of 'Learn Punjabi in 20 Hours' :
1. Learn To Write , Speak and Understand Punjabi the Easy Way
2. Save Your Time Through Thoughtfully Designed Chapters
3. Exercises included to Prepare you for Real Life Scenarios

How this Book is Structured :
The Book is divided into four parts :

1. Part A : Preliminaries (Requires 2 Hours)
2. Part B : Vocabulary (Requires 6 Hours)
3. Part C : Grammar (Requires 8 Hours)
4. Part D : Conversation and Writing (Requires 4 Hours)

Learn Punjabi in 20 Hours starts with the basics of Punjabi Language in Part A where the alphabet and special signs of the language are introduced . Here you gain a mastery of the basic building blocks and learn how to weld them together to form simple words .In Part B you will master the vocabulary i.e The Punjabi translation and representation of numbers, months , body parts , fruits , vegetables , flowers , animals and birds , colours and all basic terms that you need to form sentences for your conversation. Part C is the grammar section which helps you master the rules and restrictions of the language in accordance with which the words are arranged in particular permutations and combinations to make sense to the reader and that define what is correct and incorrect in the Punjabi language. Part D is the application part and most important of all because here you apply all that you have learnt in the previous three sections and test yourself in written and verbal communication . This is achieved through dialogue writing , story writing, letter writing , application writing and essay writing .

Attachments

• learn_punjabi0001.jpg
    learn_punjabi0001.jpg
    48.5 KB · Reads: 288

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I just removed the online link jaspinder ji so that we don't have a problem with commercial advertising in the forum.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM