• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Katha By Bhai Guljar Singh

May 26, 2008
Sangat Ji,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Bhai Guljar Singh is an insprining young personality with a very strong grip on the Sikh school of thought.

His katha is highly relavent to the personal, social and political issues which we often face through the course of our lives.

Please feel free to visit http://www.guljarsingh.com/ to listen to Bhai Sahib's katha.

Bhai Sahib's katha on Khalsa Sajna (Multimedia > Khalsa Sajna) and Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Multimedia > Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji) is particularly moving.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
GurpreetSinghNZ ji

I am extremely interested in this resource that you have just posted. The site is hard for me to understand. I just found the links to 4 kathas. They are in Punjabi. Can you tell us a little more about the young man who is giving the katha and whether there are additional resources that I cannot seem to locate.

Thank you

May 26, 2008
aad0002 ji,

Please click on the Multimedia button on the menu on the left hand side of the website. From here, you can follow the links to the various categories.

May 26, 2008
GurpreetSinghNZ ji

I am extremely interested in this resource that you have just posted. The site is hard for me to understand. I just found the links to 4 kathas. They are in Punjabi. Can you tell us a little more about the young man who is giving the katha and whether there are additional resources that I cannot seem to locate.

Thank you

Apologies, I misunderstood your initial post.

There are currently 4 links in the Multimedia section (Laarevaar Katha, Asa Ki Var Katha, Katha on Khalsa Sajna and Katha on Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji). You need to click on one of these links to navigate to the page where you can listen to the katha in these categories.

Upon clicking on a category, you will be taken to a page that contains a listing of the katha belonging to that category, click on the katha file you wish to listen to.

There is also a little Background section on Bhai Sahib on the website.

Hope this helps.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM