Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

General Just For Fun

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Navdeep88, Mar 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Navdeep88

Navdeep88 Canada
    Expand Collapse
    Writer SPNer Supporter

Admin: I hope this is alright.

This video doesn't concern spirituality or religion. But it is very funny and I just wanted to share it because it might make some members smile (if they're having a bad day or something). Enjoy!

YouTube - Funny Grandpa Dancing To Techno

• Like Like x 1
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Sikh News US Sikh Community Raises Funds For Sikhism Awareness Campaign Breaking News Jul 23, 2016
    MD Law College Sriganganagar's Annual Prize distribution function & Rhyth 2016 Language, Arts & Culture Mar 9, 2016
    Monthly Fundraiser - Initial Target USD100 Global Announcements Feb 20, 2016
    Sikh News Greg Worthington: Let Me Tell You Why This Hateful Joke Isn't Funny Breaking News Feb 18, 2016
    Another funny story, and Rory is castrated Blogs Oct 17, 2015

3. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

navdeep88 ji

It is fine! Actually we do welcome light-hearted conversation because it helps break the density of emotions at times when that is needed. You never know whose spirits will b e picked up and have their first smile of the day.

A friend has since passed on, turbaned Sikh sardar, who did exactly the same on Tuesdays when he watched his daughter's children FOUR under the age of 8 years at the time. I loved the part where he kicks off his shoe. He has a very flexible spine too. The kids aren't laughing. Hmmmm.

I will move it to the Videos section in a day or so.

:)

• Like Like x 1