• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Yogism Journey Into The Heart Of Sikh Dharma: Telecourse September 28th

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Journey into the Heart of Sikh Dharma starts September 28th

August 12, 2009

Sikh Dharma International announces its 9th annual "Journey into the Heart of Sikh Dharma" Telecourse, a perfect opportunity to expand and deepen your relationship with yourself, your Dharma and Shabd Guru. In this small group, bi-weekly telecourse, you will be guided by a facilitator, Mata Mandir Kaur Khalsa, and joined by expert teachers in many areas of the Dharma. The focus of the course is to deepen, discover and nurture your own experience with Sikh Consciousness. Together we bring our questions and our experiences to a shared experiential journey.

Snatam Kaur will teach Gurbani, Gurmukhi, Naad Yoga, and Nitnem. Other well known teachers include Ek Ong Kaar Kaur teaching Banis and Gurumeher Singh teaching Prosperity.

The course takes place on the telephone twice a month on Monday's from 7-9 pm EST from September 28, 2009 through April 17, 2010. The meetings are conducted via a conference line, allowing participants from all over the world to come together forming a virtual sangat.

"It was that little voice within that shows up every once in a while when I’m listening deeply which suggested that I take The Journey to The Heart of Sikh Dharma course a couple of years ago. I decided to sign up for the class even though I wasn’t really sure why I was signing up. I felt a bit nervous about taking the class as I knew very little about Sikh Dharma and was not sure whether or not I wanted to identify myself as a Sikh. I worried that I would not be able to hang with my classmates who I expected to be so much more experienced and knowledgeable than I.

Mata Mandir Kaur did a beautiful job facilitating this class and making it to feel like a safe place for me to show up and learn from the level that I was at. In The Journey to The Heart of Sikh Dharma class I found a warm and welcoming atmosphere. I was amazed at how well the phone conference format worked. I never could have anticipated that I would journey as deeply as I did and have as rich an experience as I had. The friendships and connections that I made with some of my classmates will no doubt last a lifetime. And what a wonderful opportunity it was to learn from a variety of truly awesome teachers on a variety of subjects. Whether you’ve been a Sikh for a very long time, or you really don’t know anything about Sikh Dharma and are curious to know more, I strongly encourage you to make a date with your soul by taking this class and seeing where it takes you.

- Sunderta Kaur Khalsa
For more information visit Sikh Dharma International's website or contact Amrit Kaur Khalsa at amrit.k.989@gmail.com or phone +1-774-232-6868

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: