• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Joliet Cop Beats Up Veteran, Screaming "{censored}ing Arab!"

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Joliet cop beats up Sikh veteran, screaming "{censored}ing Arab!"

A Sikh US Gulf War veteran was pepper-sprayed and beaten by a Joliet, IL cop, who screamed racial slurs at him while he whacked the vet with his baton. The Sikh man had left his junker van in his driveway, the cop asked him to put it in his garage. The vet said that his van was inoperable, and his driveway was his personal property. The cop called him a {censored}ing Arab, a {censored}ing immigrant, and told him to go back to his {censored}ing country.
Mr. Nag then came outside to answer the officer’s questions regarding the van. The Joliet police officer then demanded that Mr. Nag park the van inside his garage and not on the driveway, to which Mr. Nag responded to the officer that it was not possible and that regardless, the van is parked on his private property and he has a right to park it on his driveway. At this moment, the officer pulled out his pepper spray and attacked Mr. Nag. As Mr. Nag screamed in agony, the officer removed his baton and violently struck Mr. Nag numerous times until he fell to the ground. While the assault ensued, the officer was reported by both Mr. and Mrs. Nag as saying, “You f****** Arab! You f***** immigrant, go back to you f****** country before I kill you!”
----------------------------------------

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Thanks for Your Service, Veteran- Now "Go Back to Your F****** Country" [UPDATED]News

I have had a fever for most of the day, so when I woke up and checked my GMail, I thought I was hallucinating while reading something sent out via ASATA (Alliance of South Asians Taking Action). SALDEF (The Sikh American Legal Defense and Education Fund) just issued a press release regarding an incident which makes me sick; Kuldip Singh Nag, a...............................

HERE IS A LINK

I hope it helps

Jatinder Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Ji

Thanks for the link. One ray of hope is that this is being followed in a forum and that some very reputable organizations have taken hold of it. But you are right, this story will be followed by another and another.

:) if we can

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM