• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Pauri 1 Jap Ji Sahib Paudi-1

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
(Quote)
ref--why we feel a tall order?--ajnabi ji
why we feel a tall order? why not?do not think of one in millions. my view point is keeping in mind the majority.how many---how many can walk on the path -- sukh dukh dono sam kar jano?as long as you have green pastures, every philosophy is practical
Jitender Kaur Ji

You are entitled to your opinion. Question is if mind is just accepting that it is very hard to do, it is tall, negativity blossoms; chances are, it will remain just tall order, hard to follow, life goes on in vain. What is the use of even knowing this tall order then? Without progression, what is the establishment, for that fear of considering it tall, doesn’t help any way.
ref-- isnt it a question of enslaved minds?
no doubt it is .the day mind is not enslaved, it will be enlightenedit will be out of the circle of maya
For that efforts are needed, illusion of its tall order needs to be reconsidered into possibilities.
ref duality--
duality is there in most of the people.it is duality when we say we are happy as per divine order only as long as our pastures are green.i pray god saves us from his tests
I agree, again if mind is not set up to get out of it, what is the use of mere praying?
ref we judge guruji---
who are we to judge guruji? guru is our teacher, our guideand an example before us.way to getting enlightenment , no doubt, is submission to the divine order. but i still say that path is not easy to tread. i am enslaved,--i am not an evolved soul, i am not enlightened but still i say i try not to live in duality. if my boat is doomed at the start, it is also his hukam
When we express Guru ji felt sad or bad at bad times, we start judging Guru because we have no inkling how Guru felt. When we say Guru took pain as His Hukm, we say on the basis of Guru’w own words found in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Strictly only Guru’s own bachan need to be accepted as a fact not views of others who wrote about them( PL see EkMusafir ajanbi's post, it is more detailed in this context, Stick to the original. It is a journey, to tread on that path may be difficult but not impossible. When you feel you are enslaved, actually awareness has found ground within you to shatter those chains of slavery. First consider it possible and start a step slowly, efforts are needed to be successful, please do it at your own pace; over time, [/FONT] your own mind will say” it is hard[/FONT] but not possible because any fall on the path will fortify your determination, the tall thing will start lowering.. It is never giving up, He helps those who help themselves since He has armed you with every weapon to fight this battle within. Guru lived what they preached, and you are following them..[/FONT]

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM