• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Its Late, Or Early, Either Way Its Been A Long Day

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Ok, 16 hours and counting, I think I might be able to get to 24 hours, its half past midnight and I am wide awake, well reasonably wide awake, there is no one about, the streets are deserted, no one can hear my music, so I can play all the stuff that is too embarrassing to play in the daytime, its the best of the gogos!

actually I am not wide awake, My eyelids are heavy, but there is still 4 more machines to finish, when I was a kid I used to fantasise about a room like this, screens everywhere, things bleeping, hard drives being checked, data being copied, pat benatar on full volume, actually I have just switched pat off, the visit to the 80's is over, u2 is good staying awake music, good music to find those stupid green hard drive mountings that only Dell use, I am 4 short, thank you Dell, using screws like normal people would be just too easy.

Its actually quite satisfying to watch the backlog slowly disappear, nope u2 is not doing it for me, Im trying talk talk, because I am slowly getting very very tired. Is 62 degrees too hot for an intel atom, damn those intel atoms, possibly the most useless chip ever invented, I think sleep deprivation is causing me to ramble, mind you, just thinking about it, I think there is an all night Mcdonalds about 4 miles away, its tempting, very tempting,

my stepson has just rang, he has just seen captain America and got home, unfortunately he does not wish to join me, mcdonalds or no mcdonalds.

there must be some damn chocolate here somewhere, maybe some biscuits, I know there is a half eaten burger in the bin, but I am not that desperate, yet.

ok, I don't think I am going to make the magic 24 hours, I think I am going to quit in the next hour

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: