Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Leisure Is Your Life a Failure?

Discussion in 'Business, Lifestyle & Leisure' started by Sinister, Jan 19, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Sinister

Sinister
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

ever stop and wonder...what the heck is this world coming too?

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

$24.95. If anyone paid for that CD and those puzzle pieces, that is truly sad.

:D and remember....."horraaayyy for you!"

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Sikh News Life After 9/11: NY 'Sikh Project' To Highlight Community Heroes - Chandigarh Tribune Breaking News Sep 12, 2016
    Sikhi Meditation As A Way Of Life In Sikhism Sikh Sikhi Sikhism Jun 11, 2016
    Life Is Hard Blogs Jun 1, 2016
    Life Before Sikhi? Questions and Answers Mar 27, 2016
    Life in the Tropics... with Guru Blogs Oct 21, 2015

3. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

Sinister ji

This is so funny! You chose a thread title that to my sleepy mod eyes spelled -- Oh I had better check this one because it could run off the road in 8 directions! But then the video. :rofl!!:

There is a certain amount of value however in general. I would not pay all that money. Consider that in sports coaching athletes practice visualizing mental images of themselves performing a play -- for example, a tennis serve - perfectly and then applauding themselves. Not kidding -- this is for real and they rehearse these images. There is some empirical research indicating that practicing positive imagery does result in improved sports performance under pressure. Personal affirmation -- as a therapeutic intervention -- is also used by therapists treating people with all kinds of addictions, people with insomnia, and people suffering from "shyness" that inhibits their ability to interact with other people in a normal way. ;)

I don't have an opinion on this -- and only want to point these out.

4. Sinister

Sinister
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

Hey aad ji,
    lol...I just posted this video for some comic relief. :ice:

that's some interesting information you provided...i guess it explains the success of the self-help literature that has spawned to a huge 'literary industry'. I have never been a big fan of this type of literature (but i have nothing against it). However, this product just tops off anything i have seen come out this industry...it's incredibly sad...
    listening to hours of non-stop praise of you by a man with a demented voice along with cheesy cheering crowds in the background is rather .... (cant find the word). AND if you buy now they throw in worthless metal charms!

rather than buying this product you would be better off investing in 25 dollars worth of rope to hang yourself! :eek:

anyhoo,
    keep well, and try not too buy this thing (as lucrative as the deal may sound)....unless your giving it as a present to someone you dont like :p

5. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

:happy::D:) Thanks!