• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Is The Gandhi Dynasty Back

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
I have not been around much recently, but I assure you all that I am alive, if not well.

I am a victim Of 1984 Riots.It was a nightmare and a horrible experience.
Can I forget that. ..No never.It is horrible to think Of those days even today as well. But then life goes on.
As am I. I have posted about this before on this forum. My sister and mother-in-law and I have a blog that details some of our experiences, thoughts, feelings, ideas, etc. You are most welcome to visit. If any other survivors wish to post there, just contact me and I will be happy - more than happy, elated - to facilitate that.

Our blog is The Road To Khalistan

Mai (Harinder Kaur)

Feb 21, 2007
dear sadh sangat ji
wahe guru ji ka khalsa
wahe guru ji ki fathe

if we look at the history, minority always have and will be treated baddly by the majority,it is not that can we trust gandhi's or not, it is can we trust our own leaders. After the holocast of 1984 has any so called sikh jathedar or any leader came to the aid of the post delhi murders victims,no.
great men and women have lost their lives pre and post 1984,not to mention the children who have lost their parents or hundreds of sikh girls who are missing.
we will never never never forget 1984

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: