• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Is It Humor Or Truth?

inder preet

SPNer
Jun 11, 2013
When i ws small.somone told me tt in pakistan there is onr mosque in which shivling is present n if ne sikh or hindu vl go n put water on that shivling then all.the muslim .populationvl die i js wanna know the truth pls dont misunderstand it vd spreading rumours its hs a question.wich i wanna ask.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
well the truth is no, if you put water on the shivling then all the muslim population will not die, this is a ridiculous question, as every sane intelligent person is aware that water on the shivling kills all the Christian population, not the Muslims. :kaurfacepalm:

inder preet

SPNer
Jun 11, 2013
Its a suggestion tt fv could.start a course or thread on the history of ten gurus n.after each discussion the leaders shud.gv us assignments so tt v could chek our knowledge n uncrease our knowledge also related to the particular topuc by this v vl know about our gurus n vl try to hv deep study about them ifbu all agree vd ds then v could request our administrators to start thisv in order to preserve our culture n gv our generation the grt knowledge.
Thank you.

Last edited:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
The official language of the forum is English. I cannot understand about 50 percent of the SMS text talk without strain.

Do not continue writing in SMS or the thread will be deleted.

Also the title has been changed to comply with TOS rules about thread punctuation.

p/s If we take a look at the subforum - Sikh Gurus - we will find a large collection of threads containing their life sketches, bani, videos about their lives and articles about their contributions. Sometimes these threads are very long, and contain information taken from history written by outstanding scholars.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM