Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

General Is it Humor or Truth?

Discussion in 'Hard Talk' started by inder preet, Jun 21, 2013.

1. inder preet

inder preet
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

When i ws small.somone told me tt in pakistan there is onr mosque in which shivling is present n if ne sikh or hindu vl go n put water on that shivling then all.the muslim .populationvl die i js wanna know the truth pls dont misunderstand it vd spreading rumours its hs a question.wich i wanna ask.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Punjabi Humour/Humor Interfaith Dialogues Mar 11, 2009
    General Humorous teaching Hard Talk Jun 19, 2007
    Review Of "The Book Of Gods" By Igor Skoglund Appeared On Humorous Christian Skits News (Culver City Interfaith Dialogues Jul 6, 2005
    Should One Always Tell The Truth? Sikh Sikhi Sikhism Sep 20, 2016
    Tat Khalsa V/s Bandai Khalsa : What Is Truth? History of Sikhism Jun 30, 2016

3. Harry Haller

Harry Haller United Kingdom
    Expand Collapse

Writer SPNer Contributor

well the truth is no, if you put water on the shivling then all the muslim population will not die, this is a ridiculous question, as every sane intelligent person is aware that water on the shivling kills all the Christian population, not the Muslims. :kaurfacepalm:

• Like Like x 2
  4. inder preet

inder preet
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Its a suggestion tt fv could.start a course or thread on the history of ten gurus n.after each discussion the leaders shud.gv us assignments so tt v could chek our knowledge n uncrease our knowledge also related to the particular topuc by this v vl know about our gurus n vl try to hv deep study about them ifbu all agree vd ds then v could request our administrators to start thisv in order to preserve our culture n gv our generation the grt knowledge.
    Thank you.

#3 inder preet, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
  5. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

The official language of the forum is English. I cannot understand about 50 percent of the SMS text talk without strain.

Do not continue writing in SMS or the thread will be deleted.

Also the title has been changed to comply with TOS rules about thread punctuation.

p/s If we take a look at the subforum - Sikh Gurus - we will find a large collection of threads containing their life sketches, bani, videos about their lives and articles about their contributions. Sometimes these threads are very long, and contain information taken from history written by outstanding scholars.

• Like Like x 4