• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Is Bisan Of Guru Gobind Singh Jee And Kabeer Jee Different?

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
"you have moderated my comments for much less."
Jasleen Ji,
I don't understand which post you're referring to - which thread is this ?
Btw, if Balbir Singh Ji wants to be my friend, who am I to reject him ?

Na Ko Bairi, Nahe Biganaa........

In fact, I have high regards for Pyramid Ji, PK70 Ji, Kaur-1 Ji and everybody else. If I disagree with somebody it doesn't mean he becomes a foe.

Some people live in contradictions influenced by multiplicity of mind.
Your post is a strange example.

If this comment of Balbir Singh directed towards PK70 is insulting, then it is PK70 call to raise an objection and alert the MODS.

Jasleen Ji,

It is easier to be a MOD on other Sikh Forums because freedom of speech has its wings clipped. SPN is different. You may have noticed that.

Apr 4, 2007
"you have moderated my comments for much less."
Jasleen Ji,
I don't understand which post you're referring to - which thread is this ?

i asked a member not to insult the entire forum. rather than moderating that member, you moderated my request! i'm sure you remember now.

If this comment of Balbir Singh directed towards PK70 is insulting, then it is PK70 call to raise an objection and alert the MODS.

i see. so basically the moderators at SPN do nothing unless asked by the person the insult was directed at.

interesting, considering how many times myself and others are moderated without anyone complaining... of course, certain members can make all the insults they like and they never get moderated... funny how those people both flatter you so much in their posts...

it seems arbitrary. each mod has their own standards. you guys need to get it together, because frankly, the quality of discussion on SPN is going downhill fast.

It is easier to be a MOD on other Sikh Forums because freedom of speech has its wings clipped. SPN is different. You may have noticed that.

so why have mods at all? either apply your rules (no named insults, debate the issue not the person) across ALL members or do not apply them to any. the way it's going now is unfair and really disappointing.

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
i asked a member not to insult the entire forum. rather than moderating that member, you moderated my request! i'm sure you remember now.

You have to be more specific than this Jasleen Ji.
I cannot remember like this. PM me if you need to give specifics you feel are personal. I will attend to your queries.

see. so basically the moderators at SPN do nothing unless asked by the person the insult was directed at.

Different individuals react to the same statement differently. If PK70 feels insulted, we'll know from his reaction.

certain members can make all the insults they like and they never get moderated... funny how those people both flatter you so much in their posts...

When I'm Moderating, I don't spare anyone, they can flatter me all they want. Duty is duty. Most of the time, members fail to see that Mods want to post/reply, etc as members on topics they find interesting. Well I guess, that's something which is too much to ask for. :(

it seems arbitrary. each mod has their own standards. you guys need to get it together, because frankly, the quality of discussion on SPN is going downhill fast.

Any feedback from members is very much appreciated. The wise, see me as wise, and the ............ (sorry I forgot the phrase).

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!
Dear all!

Aad0002 Jee asked three questions. The first one has four sub-questions. These are "So would you be specific? Are you using the exact reference Kishan=Krishna and Bisan = Vishnu? Or are you thinking of them differently? If differently, what meaning are you using?"
Every time I use the word 'Aad0002', I would intend to express the same person. I would specify it further if I explain one to recognize 'Aad0002' with her activity or an attribute.
The reverend Gurus have used many words like Kisan, Bisan, Brahma, Mahays, Raam in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. They are singing every time about the same Godly Attribute.
These are the lost Baabaas and preachers who add adjectives to God's Activities that the true Gurus never mentioned.
It is interesting that these Baabaas and preachers are enjoying the cake donated and baked by the simple heart Sikhs. They receive Saropaas and titles for changing Guru's Baanee and misleading people.

According to Gurbaanee, Kisan is Kisan and Bisan is Bisan. Have any of your Baabaas, translators or preachers ever tried to understand and explain it to Seekers?

Quote "What are you saying by this sentence Many people seek God's Darshan as Kishan or Bishan."
God's Nirgun Saroop is unknown to a Jeev. The Jeev does not know any way to transcend his mind to realize Him. God's Sarguna Saroop is present all around. The spiritual journey begins with Lord's Sarguna Saroop. Darshan of Kisan, Bisan is recognizing God's Sarguna Saroop on His Way.
The reverend Gurus have also reported their existence mentioning them. Please do not trust a Baabaa who tries to convince Sikhs that The Gurus are singing about Kisan, Bisan without having their Darshan.

Quote "Why did you compare a bani of Sri Gobind Singh with the bani of Kabeer only? There are numerous references to Bisan (Vishnu) by Gurus in Sri Guru Granth Sahib. Why then Kabeer? Any special reason?"
Those who come to know Bisan they have nothing to compare any more with Bisan.
Only ignorant do need to compare.

Jasleen Kaur Jee!

In my understanding, Gurdev is singing the Vaak explaining.
ਮੈ ਨ ਗਨੇਸ਼ਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਿਥਮ ਮਨਾਊਂ ॥ ਕਿਸ਼ਨ ਬਿਸ਼ਨ ਕਬਹੂੰ ਨਹ ਧਿਆਊਂ ॥ਕਾਨ ਸੁਨੇ ਪਹਿਚਾਨ ਨ ਤਿਨ ਸੋਂ ॥ ਲਿਵ ਲਾਗੀ ਮੋਰੀ ਪਗ ਇਨ ਸੋਂ ॥੪੩੪॥
I do not persuade Ganesha first. I never meditate Kishan, Bishan. Ears listen but have no cognition. My consciousness is devoted at their feet.

Balbir Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Dear all!

Aad0002 Jee asked three questions. The first one has four sub-questions. These are "So would you be specific? Are you using the exact reference Kishan=Krishna and Bisan = Vishnu? Or are you thinking of them differently? If differently, what meaning are you using?"
Every time I use the word 'Aad0002', I would intend to express the same person. I would specify it further if I explain one to recognize 'Aad0002' with her activity or an attribute.
The reverend Gurus have used many words like Kisan, Bisan, Brahma, Mahays, Raam in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. They are singing every time about the same Godly Attribute.
These are the lost Baabaas and preachers who add adjectives to God's Activities that the true Gurus never mentioned.
It is interesting that these Baabaas and preachers are enjoying the cake donated and baked by the simple heart Sikhs. They receive Saropaas and titles for changing Guru's Baanee and misleading people.

According to Gurbaanee, Kisan is Kisan and Bisan is Bisan. Have any of your Baabaas, translators or preachers ever tried to understand and explain it to Seekers?

Quote "What are you saying by this sentence Many people seek God's Darshan as Kishan or Bishan."
God's Nirgun Saroop is unknown to a Jeev. The Jeev does not know any way to transcend his mind to realize Him. God's Sarguna Saroop is present all around. The spiritual journey begins with Lord's Sarguna Saroop. Darshan of Kisan, Bisan is recognizing God's Sarguna Saroop on His Way.
The reverend Gurus have also reported their existence mentioning them. Please do not trust a Baabaa who tries to convince Sikhs that The Gurus are singing about Kisan, Bisan without having their Darshan.

Quote "Why did you compare a bani of Sri Gobind Singh with the bani of Kabeer only? There are numerous references to Bisan (Vishnu) by Gurus in Sri Guru Granth Sahib. Why then Kabeer? Any special reason?"
Only ignorant do need to compare.

Jasleen Kaur Jee!

In my understanding, Gurdev is singing the Vaak explaining.
ਮੈ ਨ ਗਨੇਸ਼ਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਿਥਮ ਮਨਾਊਂ ॥ ਕਿਸ਼ਨ ਬਿਸ਼ਨ ਕਬਹੂੰ ਨਹ ਧਿਆਊਂ ॥ਕਾਨ ਸੁਨੇ ਪਹਿਚਾਨ ਨ ਤਿਨ ਸੋਂ ॥ ਲਿਵ ਲਾਗੀ ਮੋਰੀ ਪਗ ਇਨ ਸੋਂ ॥੪੩੪॥
I do not persuade Ganesha first. I never meditate Kishan, Bishan. Ears listen but have no cognition. My consciousness is devoted at their feet.

Balbir Singh

Balbir ji

Your perspective is much clearer than before. I will think on this and get back to you.

Note: I am recusing myself as moderator so that I can continue to be a discussant in this thread.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Balbir ji,

Now have read what you wrote in your response very carefully.

Dear all!

Every time I use the word 'Aad0002', I would intend to express the same person. I would specify it further if I explain one to recognize 'Aad0002' with her activity or an attribute. Fair enough.
That is very clear and close to my thinking on this too.

It hasn't been my experience to have dealings with a lost Baabaa. Yes, there are lost baabaas and preachers, as is sometimes the case. But not always. When someone tries to explain these terms they may not be a lost Baabaa.
Yes, that happens. And they are charlatans.

According to Gurbaanee, Kisan is Kisan and Bisan is Bisan. Have any of your Baabaas, translators or preachers ever tried to understand and explain it to Seekers? No, but I don't have a baabaa, only various granthis and others who discuss their understanding. No one tries to change my mind or persuade. They are very open-minded.

I see what you are saying. I read your sentence the wrong way. I thought you were saying that people believed that they were Kishan or Bishan when they were standing at God's Darshan. You did not mean that.
The reverend Gurus have also reported their existence mentioning them. Please do not trust a Baabaa who tries to convince Sikhs that The Gurus are singing about Kisan, Bisan without having their Darshan. Here again I am confused, confused about who has their Darshan. Whose Darshan? It may just be a language difference causing the problem.

Only ignorant do need to compare. I see what you are saying. Again, fair enough.

Balbir Singh

Thank you.

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
your quote
Some people live in contradictions influenced by multiplicity of mind.
Your post is a strange example.
Balbir Ji, lover of Gurushabad doesn’t need to stoop very low to judge others in a harsh way as you have done in your above statement. Talking about experience of spirituality as you do, becomes a joke then. Here is Gurdev waak to keep in mind
hm nhI cMgy burw nhI koie ] pRxviq nwnku qwry soie ]4]1]2] {pMnw 728}
(I am not good; no one is bad. Prays Nanak, He alone saves us!)

“Does Gurbaanee suggests others to judge?”
Dominating factor in your posts is judging others, from where you have learnt, how would I know?

Please do not blame others while suggesting them to judge.
Again you have made it clear that hard habits go away very hard.

Was the need to write this?
Yes sir, to tell you about how low people stoop low to question others

Thanks. I hope. The awareness remains of this agreeing.
Sorry Gentleman, I couldn’t make any thing out of what you are saying in the above statement

“Kabeer Jee is talking about 'baisno' in the referred Vaak not 'Bisan' .ਵਵਾਬਾਰਬਾਰਬਿਸਨਸਮ੍ਹਾਰਿ

Well, Balbir Singh ji , here is Kabir ji talking contrary to your first quote

16 Dhanaasree Saint Kabir
ਸੰਤਸੰਗਤਿ ਰਾਮੁ ਰਿਦੈ ਬਸਾਈ ੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ
santhasangath raam ridhai basaaee ||1|| rehaao ||
In the Society of the Saints, the Lord dwells within the heart. ||1||Pause||
16 Dhanaasree Saint Kabir
ਹਨੂਮਾਨ ਸਰਿ ਗਰ ਸਮਾਨਾਂ ਸੁਰਪਤਿ ਨਰਪਤਿ ਨਹੀ ਗੁਨ ਜਾਨਾਂ ੨॥
hanoomaan sar garurr samaanaan || surapath narapath nehee gun jaanaan ||2||
Beings like Hanumaan, Garura, Indra the King of the gods and the rulers of humans - none of them know Your Glories, Lord. ||2||
17 Dhanaasree Saint Kabir
ਚਾਰਿ ਬੇਦ ਅਰੁ ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਪੁਰਾਨਾਂ ਕਮਲਾਪਤਿ ਕਵਲਾ ਨਹੀ ਜਾਨਾਂ ੩॥
chaar baedh ar sinmrith puraanaan || kamalaapath kavalaa nehee jaanaan ||3||
The four Vedas, the Simritees and the Puraanas, Vishnu the Lord of Lakshmi and Lakshmi herself - none of them know the Lord. ||3||
17 Dhanaasree Saint Kabir
ਕਹਿ ਕਬੀਰ ਸੋ ਭਰਮੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਪਗ ਲਗਿ ਰਾਮ ਰਹੈ ਸਰਨਾਂਹੀ ੪॥੧॥
kehi kabeer so bharamai naahee || pag lag raam rehai saranaanhee ||4||1||
Says Kabeer, one who falls at the Lord's feet, and remains in His Sanctuary, does not wander around lost. ||4||1||
18 Dhanaasree Saint Kabir

( kamlapat means bisn, Vishnu)
BALBIR SINGH JI, HOW COME BHAGAT KABIR JI IS TALKING HERE ABOUT SAME BISN GURU GOBIND SINGH JI DID IN YOUR INITIAL QUOTE?

Quote "Guru Angad Dev Jee is also not explaining here that Brahma, Bisan, Mahesh or Das Avtaaree Raam is a Hindu.

It is so strange that instead of following the meaning , you are just quickly stuck with the words themselves. Before Guru Nanak, these words were well known in Hinduism, why it is so hard to comprehend common place words. Nanak panth word was never used by any Guru in Guru Granth Sahib Ji; however, every one knows what Nanak panth is. So what are you debating on Hindu devta or non Hindu devta ? It doesn’t matter if Guru ji didn’t say that these were Hindus. Playing with a word doesn’t help in any way. Who were using these words before Guru ji came on the stage of the world? ANSWER IS “HINDUS”

“I know I cannot remember Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Page wise. Please join me, finding
it again”
Well, I didn’t point out wrong page only. You wrote” Guru Angad was not explaning…….”You named Guru Angad Dev instead of Guru Nanak in that reference, so I just tried to tell you to stop using incorrect name. Was it hard to understand?

”This existence adores each word the reverend Gurus speak to me as it is”.
What existence, Balbir Singh ji? it is very ambiguous statement, kindly explain it

“I do not know why one should add his adjectives like 'Hindu' to those.”
Because they were used in Hindu religion before Gurus mentioned them in Gurbani.

Why some writers are throwing this mist on Sikh seekers now again?”
You have accused some writers of throwing mist( I wonder if mist can be thrown ), what kind of mist they are throwing?. I talked about the mist in Hinduism and Islam during Guru Nanak ji What kind of mist are you talking about here, please explain with example to clarify the accusation?

”Why should a responsible writer stress on word like "Guru Sahiban, Bhagat jio, used Ram, Murar, Krishana, Sanwla also for the Creator." Guru Saahibaan and Bhagat Jees have never said this though.”
Guru Sahiban and Bhagat jio have called The Almighty with various names, and how can you say they haven’t used various names?. Murar, Gopal, Ram etc are some of them; they are there in Guru Granth Sahib ji Guru ji supports this very well here:
ikMqy nwmw AMqu n jwixAw qum sir nwhI Avru hry ]
ki(n)thae naamaa a(n)th n jaaniaa thum sar naahee avar harae ||
You have so many Names, Lord, I do not know their limit. There is no other equal to You.
( Mehla 1 Rag Raamkli 877) ( The above names I mentioned are some of the names Guru ji is referring to)

You are habitual of asking” where is it in Guru Granth Sahib?” “ Does Guru say that?” Surprisingly there is a lot of things which are not found in Guru Granth Sahib ji but they are inseparable part of Sikhism like no reference is found in Guru Granth Sahib ji about Guru Har Rai, Guru Har Krishan ji and Guru Gobind Singh ji but they are inseparable part of Sikhism.

“True Satsangs are not political arenas. One does not need buttering the readers”.

I was not aware of the fact that some people just cannot swallow the truth, In fact, I found Sangat on this site intelligent, does it bother you ? Why a truthful statement is labeled as political one. What will I get from any one if I say the truth? People on this site agreed and disagreed with me; however, their being intelligent should be appreciated especially in a context where you are talking about misleading.

“Thanks for no more entitling Him a Hindu. God's loving activity 'Ram Chandar' is also active in Sikhs. This is governing that is why it is The King.”

This statement of yours is very funny. Ram Chandrar is not active in Sikhs as you claim.

“The Creator is active permeating in all. The blessed ones recognize His activity Raam.”
Did I say HE is not active in permeating?
WHO ARE THOSE BLESSED ONES NAME A FEW PLEASE? What is meant by”HIS activity Raam”? As HE permeates in all, still there are Balbir Singh ji, PK70 and millions others. So there is HIM”Raam” and there is HIS creation “Raam Chandra” Your statement” This is governing that is why it is The King” is hilarious.

“Please do not feel disgusted. Try further finding the answer. Remain is Satsang.”
Feeling disgusted about what? Is it an imagination Balbir Singh ji? Sangat is appreciated if there is a devoid of personal criticism/judgments, forgive me, obviously that is not the case with your responses.

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and Pk70 Jee!

Some people are strange. They love to contradict.
May I ask why you contradict the true Gurus? For example, You wrote " . . . Bisan stands for the Creator as it is also used by Guru Sahiban in various places."
The reverend Gurus are singing often that the Creator creates Bisan though.

Quote "( kamlapat means bisn, Vishnu)
BALBIR SINGH JI, HOW COME BHAGAT KABIR JI IS TALKING HERE ABOUT SAME BISN GURU GOBIND SINGH JI DID IN YOUR INITIAL QUOTE?"
True Bhagats receive this wisdom alone. Why Kabeer Jee has used the word Kamlapati here and not Bisan?
Ignorant love to replace words and hope to understand Gurbaanee.

Quote "Nanak panth word was never used by any Guru in Guru Granth Sahib Ji; however, every one knows what Nanak panth is."
Guru Naanak Jee walked and talked of only one Panth. That is Hari Panth.
Strange, lost Baabaas agree that Naanak Panth word was never used by any Guru in Guru Granth Sahib Jee. Still, they try to convince others that everyone knows what Naanak Panth is.

Quote "So what are you debating on Hindu devta or non Hindu devta ?"
Please come out of this state of mental numbness. God's attributes are not Hindu or Non-Hindu.

Quote "It doesn’t matter if Guru ji didn’t say that these were Hindus."
Preachers always try to be cleverer than Truth.

Quote "Playing with a word doesn’t help in any way. Who were using these words before Guru ji came on the stage of the world? ANSWER IS “HINDUS”."
Why Sick Baabaas are using these words and adjectives for God now?

Quote "You named Guru Angad Dev instead of Guru Nanak in that reference, so I just tried to tell you to stop using incorrect name. Was it hard to understand?"
Please check it again. The referred Vaak is from Second Mehl:

vYdw vYdu suvYdu qU pihlW rogu pCwxu ] (15, mlwr, gurU AMgd dyv)
AYsw dwrU loiV lhu ijqu vM\Y rogw Gwix ] (15, mlwr, gurU AMgd dyv)
ijqu dwrU rog auiTAih qin suKu vsY Awie ] (16, mlwr, gurU AMgd dyv)
rogu gvwieih Awpxw q nwnk vYdu sdwie ]2] (16, mlwr, gurU AMgd dyv)
pauVI ]
bRhmw ibsnu mhysu dyv aupwieAw ] (17, mlwr, gurU AMgd dyv)
bRhmy idqy byd pUjw lwieAw ] (17, mlwr, gurU AMgd dyv) SGGS 1279

Quote "You are habitual of asking” where is it in Guru Granth Sahib?” “ Does Guru say that?” Surprisingly there is a lot of things which are not found in Guru Granth Sahib ji but they are inseparable part of Sikhism like no reference is found in Guru Granth Sahib ji about Guru Har Rai, Guru Har Krishan ji and Guru Gobind Singh ji but they are inseparable part of Sikhism."
The topic is about God's Attributes, not any Guru in human body of history.
All true Gurus love to sing God's Attributes, not about the history of their body.

Quote "This statement of yours is very funny. Ram Chandrar is not active in Sikhs as you claim."
Please listen. Gurdev is singing.
sBY Gt rwmu bolY rwmw bolY ]
rwm ibnw ko bolY ry ]1] rhwau ] SGGS 988-16

rwmcMd kI lsitkw ijin mwirAw rogu ]1] rhwau ] SGGS 817-4

sRI rwmcMd ijsu rUpu n ryiKAw ] SGGS 1082-9

Now, please provide one reference where Gurdev has said that Raam, Raam Chand or Raam Chandra is not active in Sikhs. I will be thankful.

Balbir Singh

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
Dear all and Pk70 Jee!

Some people are strange. They love to contradict.
May I ask why you contradict the true Gurus? For example, You wrote " . . . Bisan stands for the Creator as it is also used by Guru Sahiban in various places."
The reverend Gurus are singing often that the Creator creates Bisan though.
I gave you a quote from Bhagat Kabir ji, you still chose to be in denial, it is your problem.

Quote "( kamlapat means bisn, Vishnu)
BALBIR SINGH JI, HOW COME BHAGAT KABIR JI IS TALKING HERE ABOUT SAME BISN GURU GOBIND SINGH JI DID IN YOUR INITIAL QUOTE?"
True Bhagats receive this wisdom alone. Why Kabeer Jee has used the word Kamlapati here and not Bisan?
Vishnu has different names; however, entity is the same, your question is irrelevant.
Ignorant love to replace words and hope to understand Gurbaanee.
It doesn’t matter, entity is the same, ignorant just play with words

Quote "Nanak panth word was never used by any Guru in Guru Granth Sahib Ji; however, every one knows what Nanak panth is."
Hari panth? In Mugal records it is Nanak panth not Hari panth,, is it a new cult?
Strange, lost Baabaas agree that Naanak Panth word was never used by any Guru in Guru Granth Sahib Jee. Still, they try to convince others that everyone knows what Naanak Panth is.
Guru Nanak preached love for God, his panth was known as Nanak Panth in the record of History before Babaas or preachers you refer to.

Quote "So what are you debating on Hindu devta or non Hindu devta ?"
Please come out of this state of mental numbness. God's attributes are not Hindu or Non-Hindu.
Who is in mental numbness and confusion is very much obvious in your statement itself. Reader can decide that. Seeing doent need any proof.

Quote "It doesn’t matter if Guru ji didn’t say that these were Hindus."
Preachers always try to be cleverer than Truth.
Preachers have nothing to do here, please stop day dreaming.

Quote "Playing with a word doesn’t help in any way. Who were using these words before Guru ji came on the stage of the world? ANSWER IS “HINDUS”."
Why Sick Baabaas are using these words and adjectives for God now?
why they( Sick Babaas) are stuck so hard in your brains? May Almighty help you!!

Quote "You named Guru Angad Dev instead of Guru Nanak in that reference, so I just tried to tell you to stop using incorrect name. Was it hard to understand?"
Please check it again. The referred Vaak is from Second Mehl:

This a wonderful proof how you take refuge in denial, check it out yourself. Quote is from Pauri(stanza), Guru Angad Dev never wrote a pouri(stanza) of any Vaar, secondly, this stanza is authored by Guru Nanak.
pauVI ] bRhmw ibsnu mhysu dyv aupwieAw ] bRhmy idqy byd pUjw lwieAw ] ds AvqwrI rwmu rwjw AwieAw ] dYqw mwry Dwie hukim sbwieAw ] eIs mhysuru syv iqn@I AMqu n pwieAw ] scI kImiq pwie qKqu rcwieAw ] dunIAw DMDY lwie Awpu CpwieAw ] Drmu krwey krm Durhu PurmwieAw ]3] (pMnw 1279)

. Reason about your denial is obvious.

Quote "You are habitual of asking” where is it in Guru Granth Sahib?” “ Does Guru say that?” Surprisingly there is a lot of things which are not found in Guru Granth Sahib ji but they are inseparable part of Sikhism like no reference is found in Guru Granth Sahib ji about Guru Har Rai, Guru Har Krishan ji and Guru Gobind Singh ji but they are inseparable part of Sikhism."
Frequently you talk about Babaas and preachers when thy are not even a point of the debate, how this example seems out of context then?

Quote "This statement of yours is very funny. Ram Chandrar is not active in Sikhs as you claim."

Here is an example, Gurdev ji is singing about cries of your king Ram Chandra. Your Ram Chandra doesn’t, cannot permeate in Sikhs, if an ignorant believes,sorry to say that I see no difference between Sick Babaas and that ignorant.
] rovY rwmu inkwlw BieAw ] sIqw lKmxu ivCuiV gieAw ] rovY dhisru lµk gvwie ] ijin sIqw AwdI faurU vwie

Now, please provide one reference where Gurdev has said that Raam, Raam Chand or Raam Chandra is not active in Sikhs. I will be thankful.
I already did above, please enjoy.
How can you say in above waak Gurdev is saying Ram Chandra is active in Sikhs? HE was permeating in Ram Chandra and that Ram Chandra is not active in Sikhs. First time I am hearing A Sikh turns to be worshipper of Ram Chandra! Ram Raheem Anek Kahen mat ek na mannyo” Have you forgot Gurudev waak? Talk about ignorance, here you have displayed pretty well.
With due respect, I shall follow advice of Guru ji and avoid wasting time on meaningless issues which are product of confusion.
[/FONT]

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and Pk70 Jee!

Balbir Singh "Some people are strange. They love to contradict.
The reverend Gurus are singing often that the Creator creates Bisan though."
Pk70 Jee's answer "I gave you a quote from Bhagat Kabir ji, you still chose to be in denial, it is your problem."

Is this your answer?
My efforts are not anyway to change or influence the animal's tale. My posts are for true seekers. False preachers and misinterpreters of Guru's words are dodging them since long.

The true Gurus have mentioned often that the creator created Bisan. Pk70 Jee is but claiming that Bisan is the creator himself.

Quote "Quote is from Pauri(stanza), Guru Angad Dev never wrote a pouri(stanza) of any Vaar."
Please provide an authentic proof for this. I will be grateful. Knowing why they do not mention First Mehl before this Pauree may be interesting.

Quote from Pk70 Jee "Ram Chandrar is not active in Sikhs as you claim."
I requested this. Please provide one reference where Gurdev has said that Raam, Raam Chand or Raam Chandra is not active in Sikhs. I will be thankful.

Pk70 Jee responded "Here is an example, Gurdev ji is singing about cries of your king Ram Chandra. Your Ram Chandra doesn’t, cannot permeate in Sikhs, if an ignorant believes,sorry to say that I see no difference between Sick Babaas and that ignorant." giving this reference.
rovY rwmu inkwlw BieAw ] sIqw lKmxu ivCuiV gieAw ]
rovY dhisru lµk gvwie ] ijin sIqw AwdI faurU vwie ] SGGS 954-1

Does the above reference from Guru Naanak Jee say that Ram Chandar is not active in Sikhs?
I feel your statement "Ram Chandrar is not active in Sikhs as you claim" shows how much one can go astray opposing the true Guru's Vaaks.

Curious readers and true seekers may love to know what the reverend Gurus have said about Raajaa (The King) Raam. These are few references.

rwjw rwm Anhd ikMgurI bwjY ]
jw kI idsit nwd ilv lwgY ]1] rhwau ] SGGS 92-15

The King Raam, Anhad Kinguree sounds.
May I ask if Gurdev is mentioning here true Sikhs or pseudo Sikhs? In whom Anhad Kinguree sounds?

+++++

aubrq rwjw rwm kI srxI ]
srb lok mwieAw ky mMfl igir igir prqy DrxI ]1] rhwau ] (12, gauVI mwlw, gurU Arjn dyv) SGGS 215-12

Gurdev is surely not talking about those who are rejecting Raajaa Raam.

+++++

Ab mo kau Bey rwjw rwm shweI ]
jnm mrn kit prm giq pweI ]1] rhwau ] SGGS 331-4

Whom Raajaa Raam has helped, their birth and death are gone and have received Param Gati.
What will happen with those who claim that Raajaa Raam is not active in them?

+++++

kih kbIr rwjw rwm n Cofau sgl aUc qy aUcw ] SGGS 338-14
Kbeer says 'I do not leave Raaja Raam, Sagal Ooch te Oochaa.
What will happen with one who is falling in deep darkness leaving Raajaa Raam?

+++++

qum srnwgiq rwjw rwm cMd kih rivdws cmwrw ] SGGS 659-7.
You are sanctuary activator Raajaa Raam, Chamaar Ravidaas is saying.

What remains to say about the lowest of the low who claims that not only in him but in all Sikhs, Raajaa Raam is not active?

Many more wonderful Vaaks from Gurdev explain the same.

Rest another time.

Balbir Singh

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Balbir Singh Ji and PK70 Ji,

You are treading on borderline of Forum Rules. Please refrain from insulting each other in cleverly disguised phrases.

You will be advised to re-phrase your comments from now on.

SPN Forum Rules
1. Respect: Treat all members with the kind of respect that you expect from them in return for yourself.

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all!

This is the continuation of the last post.

Pk70 Jee wrote "Here is an example, Gurdev ji is singing about cries of your king Ram Chandra." He referred the Guru's Vaak.
rovY rwmu inkwlw BieAw ]
rovY rwmu inkwlw BeAw ]
rovai raamu nikaalaa bha-i-aa. SGGS 953-19
Raam weeps. Deportation has taken place.

The word Raamu with Aunkarh occurs more than two hundred and fifty times in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. Every time the reverend Gurus explain Raamu enthusiastically praising Him as Lord's Activity. The same truth is in the above Vaak from Gurdev.

Observing it how wrong translations can mislead the simple heart people is a wonder of God's Will.

Pk70 Jee's conclusion of the above is "Your Ram Chandra doesn’t, cannot permeate in Sikhs, if an ignorant believes,sorry to say that I see no difference between Sick Babaas and that ignorant."
Surprise, when Raam weeps He is yours. Otherwise, He belongs to the Gurus. May I ask when Sikhs will recognize Raam in them?
It does not look like that your Baabaas and preachers ever wish to loose their business. They may never let anyone recognize Raam who also weeps rarely in someone when He feels separated from God.

+++++

Quote "First time I am hearing A Sikh turns to be worshipper of Ram Chandra!"
The reverend Gurus have used the true expressions Raam, Raajaa Raam and Raam Chand.
They have never used the expression Raam Chandra or Raam Chandar.

Please listen. Gurdev is singing about Raam with Aunkarh.

nw Eih mrih n Twgy jwih ]
nw Aoih mrih n Twgy jwih ]
naa ohi mareh na thaagay jaahi.

ijn kY rwmu vsY mn mwih ]
jin kai raam vasai man maahi. SGGS 8-4

Also, please read what Pk70 Jee is writing about Raamu with Aunkarh.

+++++

Quote "Ram Raheem Anek Kahen mat ek na mannyo” Have you forgot Gurudev waak?"
No. Nor I have become seventy by drinking.

The original Vaak from Guru Gobind Singh Jee is this.
ਰਾਮ ਰਹੀਮ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਅਨੇਕ ਕਹੈਂ ਮਤ ਏਕ ਨ ਮਾਨਯੋ ॥
राम रहीम पुरान कुरान अनेक कहैं मत एक न मानयो ॥
Raam Raheem puraan Kuraan anayk kahaiN mat ham ayk na maanyo.
On Raam, Raheem, Puraan and Koraan, many talk estimates. I do not consent one.

Gurdev, in my view, is explaining to experience Truth. He is convinced not to follow the ideas of others.

Balbir Singh

Last edited by a moderator:

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
Dear all!

This is the continuation of the last post.

Pk70 Jee wrote "Here is an example, Gurdev ji is singing about cries of your king Ram Chandra." He referred the Guru's Vaak.
rovY rwmu inkwlw BieAw ]
rovY rwmu inkwlw BeAw ]
rovai raamu nikaalaa bha-i-aa. SGGS 953-19
Raam weeps. Deportation has taken place.

The word Raamu with Aunkarh occurs more than two hundred and fifty times in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. Every time the reverend Gurus explain Raamu enthusiastically praising Him as Lord's Activity. The same truth is in the above Vaak from Gurdev.

Observing it how wrong translations can mislead the simple heart people is a wonder of God's Will.

Pk70 Jee's conclusion of the above is "Your Ram Chandra doesn’t, cannot permeate in Sikhs, if an ignorant believes,sorry to say that I see no difference between Sick Babaas and that ignorant."
Surprise, when Raam weeps He is yours. Otherwise, He belongs to the Gurus. May I ask when Sikhs will recognize Raam in them?
It does not look like that your Baabaas and preachers ever wish to loose their business. They may never let anyone recognize Raam who also weeps rarely in someone when He feels separated from God.

+++++

Quote "First time I am hearing A Sikh turns to be worshipper of Ram Chandra!"
The reverend Gurus have used the true expressions Raam, Raajaa Raam and Raam Chand.
They have never used the expression Raam Chandra or Raam Chandar.

Please listen. Gurdev is singing about Raam with Aunkarh.

Also, please read what Pk70 Jee is writing about Raamu with Aunkarh.

+++++

Quote "Ram Raheem Anek Kahen mat ek na mannyo” Have you forgot Gurudev waak?"
No. Nor I have become seventy by drinking.

The original Vaak from Guru Gobind Singh Jee is this.
ਰਾਮ ਰਹੀਮ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਅਨੇਕ ਕਹੈਂ ਮਤ ਏਕ ਨ ਮਾਨਯੋ ॥
राम रहीम पुरान कुरान अनेक कहैं मत एक न मानयो ॥
Raam Raheem puraan Kuraan anayk kahaiN mat ham ayk na maanyo.
On Raam, Raheem, Puraan and Koraan, many talk estimates. I do not consent one.

Gurdev, in my view, is explaining to experience Truth. He is convinced not to follow the ideas of others.

Balbir Singh

BEING IN DENIAL AND DETERMINED TO DO STONE WALLING AROUND FAILED ARGUMENT LEADS TO STAGNANCY IN IDEOLOGY . Congratulation, enjoy it. More precious things need my attention:)

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and Pk70 Jee!

Quote "BEING IN DENIAL AND DETERMINED TO DO STONE WALLING AROUND FAILED ARGUMENT LEADS TO STAGNANCY IN IDEOLOGY ."
Please do not run away. These are true Guru's Vaaks not stones.
Stay tuned. True Sikhs may want to know. Bisan is the same.

Quote "Congratulation, enjoy it. More precious things need my attention."
Thanks Balbir Singh is in joy. What is more precious than being with the Guru?

These are quotes from your first post # seven on this topic.

Quote "Bisan stands for the Creator as it is also used by Guru Sahiban in various places."
Not even once Guru Saahiban have said that Bisan is the Creator. In which Sangat people learnt such explanations? Please explain it.

Quote ".( Though I believe Dasam Granth in its totality was not authored by Dasmesh) here Bisan in above quote from Dasam Granth, it is used for Hindu Gods."
Better doubt your mind that is not able to understand Dasmesh Guru.
Only translated Sikhs are depending on translations to understand Dasam Granth and go astray.

Guru Gobind Singh Jee also talked about the same Attribute of God referring Bisan.

Bisan is the same Godly Attribute of Sarguna Lord for all Jeevs.

Balbir Singh

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
quote=Balbir Singh;77559]Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!
Dear all and Pk70 Jee!

Quote "BEING IN DENIAL AND DETERMINED TO DO STONE WALLING AROUND FAILED ARGUMENT LEADS TO STAGNANCY IN IDEOLOGY ."
Please do not run away. These are true Guru's Vaaks not stones.\
Lies makes a point laughable, as you know I never said Guru Vaaks "stone", it was your denial to accept the fact that GOD was called with various names, a quote from Gurbani was given, you didnt bring it here as per your strategy.

Stay tuned. True Sikhs may want to know. Bisan is the same.
Stay tune to hear cheap jokes? NO, not at all, HE is NAM, SHABAD, Onkar, Allah, RAM, Murar, Beethal. Other names are given by people. It doesn’t matter at all. Now talking about sargun roop, all are Him, why to stick to one word bisn ?

Quote "Congratulation, enjoy it. More precious things need my attention."
Thanks Balbir Singh is in joy. What is more precious than being with the Guru?
By merely claiming being with Guru, one is not with Guru. That state(being with the Guru) of mind is way far away for a person who still thinks Ram the king-when Guru ji describes him crying over brother and wife- is an attribute to GOD. Talking about Babaas and preachers, This distortion of Gurbani is worse than Babaas? It is always easy to blame others. Running away? I am not running away, I am avoiding a person who doesn’t know what “Nanak Dukhya sabh sansaar” Shabad say?. Guru shabad is distorted right here and blames are thrown on those so called Babaas. Some claim they are with Guru but they display jealousy, anger, criticism. Would you angry with them? well, I am not. I am happy if they are with Guru but.......

These are quotes from your first post # seven on this topic.

Quote "Bisan stands for the Creator as it is also used by Guru Sahiban in various places."
Yes sir, Kabir ji talks in that shabad about Nirgun Bisn,
ਵਵਾ ਬਾਰ ਬਾਰ ਬਿਸਨ ਸਮ੍ਹਾਰਿ ॥ again in another quote I gave, Kabir ji talks about sargun roop bisn who knows not infinity of The Creator.
This game is over Janaab.

Not even once Guru Saahiban have said that Bisan is the Creator. In which Sangat people learnt such explanations? Please explain it.
Kabir's bani is Gurbani, in his quote, there in your intial post(given above), he asks to meditate on Nirgun Bisn; however, in another quote I gave, Kabir ji declares vishnu(sargun) couldnt know The Creator. It is easy to drop logic and come up with another thing, endlessly one can keep saying, this is that that is this. Your thread seems to be hair splitting game, nothing more than that. That was another reason I called it time wastage because denial and stone walling stop every thing, resulting in time wasting

Quote ".( Though I believe Dasam Granth in its totality was not authored by Dasmesh) here Bisan in above quote from Dasam Granth, it is used for Hindu Gods."
Better doubt your mind that is not able to understand Dasmesh Guru.
Only translated Sikhs are depending on translations to understand Dasam Granth and go astray.
How will you explain any one what is meant by" translated Sikhs”? Please must explain it?
Now this is another topic, go to hard talk, we will debate there.

Guru Gobind Singh Jee also talked about the same Attribute of God referring Bisan.
Guru Gobind Singh is declaring that bisan is not worthy of attention. Don’t please add new meanings to it. Argument is heavily rusted

Bisan is the same Godly Attribute of Sarguna Lord for all Jeevs.

Well, it was you who said different way, saying Kabir and Guru Gobind Singh ji's Bisan are separate . You never mentioned sargun or nirgun word in there.
If it was said that these are sargun attributes, then ok, but you went further by saying king Ram permeates in Sikhs, quite opposite to sargun sroop. Isnt it hilarious to know that sargun roop of Creator Ram still permeates in Sikhs? I doubt even so called babaas can make fun of Creator like this. Good runs ! Almost all babaas and

Preachers are beaten. WAO!!!![/FONT]

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and Pk70 Jee!

Quote " . . . a quote from Gurbani was given, you didnt bring it here as per your strategy."
Why do you hesitate to refer it again? Please do it.

Quote "HE is NAM, SHABAD, Onkar, Allah, RAM, Murar, Beethal. Other names are given by people. It doesn’t matter at all. Now talking about sargun roop, all are Him, why to stick to one word bisn ?"
Who gave Him the name pk70?

Quote "By merely claiming being with Guru, one is not with Guru. That state(being with the Guru) of mind is way far away for a person who still thinks Ram the king"
Please do not envy others. I hope people are not envying the enlightened Gurus who realized the King Raam.

Quote " . . . when Guru ji describes him crying over brother and wife- is an attribute to GOD."
Gurdev has not used the words brother and wife. What has influenced you to come to this conclusion?
Raam is a part of Sansaar. All Sansaar is dukhiaa. Raam cries. This is another Attribute of Raam, Sargun God.

Quote "Yes sir, Kabir ji talks in that shabad about Nirgun Bisn,"
Gurdev says that no one can talk about His Nirgun Saroop. Since when Bisan is Nirgun. Is this what you have understood from translations?

Quote "again in another quote I gave, Kabir ji talks about sargun roop bisn who knows not infinity of The Creator."
Kabeer Jee also feels unable to talk about Nirgun Lord. He talks about only Sargun Attribute of God.

Quote "Kabir's bani is Gurbani, in his quote, there in your intial post(given above), he asks to meditate on Nirgun Bisn."
Wrong. Samhaari does not mean meditating. Also, Bisan is never Nirgun Bisan because the creator created Him.

Quote "Your thread seems to be hair splitting game, nothing more than that. That was another reason I called it time wastage because denial and stone walling stop every thing, resulting in time wasting."
I am thankful. God has engaged me in His Attributes.

Quote "How will you explain any one what is meant by" translated Sikhs”? Please must explain it?"
Those, who understand their Guru through translations from others, refer translations and think on those translations. They are translated Sikhs.
True Guru's Wisdom is to experience received through the true Naam Sabad.

Quote "Guru Gobind Singh is declaring that bisan is not worthy of attention. Don’t please add new meanings to it. Argument is heavily rusted."
Wrong. Gurdev would never say 'Liv Laagee moree Pag In SaoN' in the next line if He would reject Bisan.
Only a translated Sikh may say so.

Quote "Well, it was you who said different way, saying Kabir and Guru Gobind Singh ji's Bisan are separate . You never mentioned sargun or nirgun word in there."
At least rise to earth, please.
I asked. Is Bisan of Guru Gobind Singh Jee and Kabeer Jee different?
I did not ask. Are Bisans of Guru Gobind Singh Jee and Kabeer Jee different?

Quote " . . . but you went further by saying king Ram permeates in Sikhs, quite opposite to sargun sroop."
This is Truth also right now. Raam is the Sargun activity of Lord permeating in all, also Sikhs.

Quote "Isnt it hilarious to know that sargun roop of Creator Ram still permeates in Sikhs? I doubt even so called babaas can make fun of Creator like this."
This is Truth. God is not only Nirgun. Nobody recognizes HIM half. The blessed ones recognize HIM, complete, in HIS NIRGUN PLUS SARGUN form simultaneously.

Quote "Good runs ! Almost all babaas and Preachers are beaten. WAO!!!!"
All is God's Domain.

Balbir Singh

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
Say Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!
Dear all and Pk70 Jee!

Quote " . . . a quote from Gurbani was given, you didnt bring it here as per your strategy."
Why do you hesitate to refer it again? Please do it.
HERE IS IT
ਚਾਰਿ ਬੇਦ ਅਰੁ ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਪੁਰਾਨਾਂ ਕਮਲਾਪਤਿ ਕਵਲਾ ਨਹੀ ਜਾਨਾਂ
The four Vedas, the Simritees and the Puraanas, Vishnu the Lord of Lakshmi and Lakshmi herself - none of them know the Lord. ||3||

I proved it through Kabir ji’s Vaak, who is in denial? Balbir Singh ji

Quote "By merely claiming being with Guru, one is not with Guru. That state(being with the Guru) of mind is way far away for a person who still thinks Ram the king"

Please do not envy others. I hope people are not envying the enlightened Gurus who realized the King Raam.

Here is what Guru ji realized
so muKu jlau ijqu khih Twkuru jonI ]3] jnim n mrY n AwvY n jwie ] {pMnw 1136}
Guru ji realized deathless, birth less Ram but not your king Ram of Ayudhya, a Sargun sroop. Sargun sroop is just HIS impression only.
Why to envy any one who claims to be with Guru? Nirankari, Ram Raheem and many Babaas or Gurus are claiming to be with Akaal purakh, why would even I care about them?

Quote " . . . when Guru ji describes him crying over brother and wife- is an attribute to GOD."
Gurdev has not used the words brother and wife. What has influenced you to come to this conclusion?
Alright, Guru ji didn’t use word like brother, wife, there is reference in Shabad to Sita, who was Sita ? wife of King of Ayudhya Ram. Laxman? Brother of Ram of Ayudhya . Word gaming is at its peak. When will you get over with these unnecessary word game?

Raam is a part of Sansaar. All Sansaar is dukhiaa. Raam cries. This is another Attribute of Raam, Sargun God.

RAAM never cries, only Ram of Ayudhya, HIS sargun sroop, cried for losing wife and brother.
GUR JI ALSO SAYS ABOUT THIS SARGUN SROOP OF GOD, enjoy it, it further clears concept of His Nirgun and sargun Sroops
jwrau AYsI pRIiq kutMb snbMDI mwieAw moh pswrI ] ijsu AMqir pRIiq rwm rsu nwhI duibDw krm ibkwrI ]3] AMqir rqn pdwrQ ihq kO durY n lwl ipAwrI ] nwnk gurmuiK nwmu Amolku juig juig AMqir DwrI ]4]3] {pMnw 1197-1198)
N No translation here, direct Revealed Vaak of Guru ji, it says Sargun Sroop of God is an an obstacle too to realize HIM.

Quote "Yes sir, Kabir ji talks in that shabad about Nirgun Bisn,"
Gurdev says that no one can talk about His Nirgun Saroop.

Kabir ji was saying to meditate on His Nirgun Sroop Bisn Reread it.

Since when Bisan is Nirgun.
Is this what you have understood from translations?
According to Gurbani( a quote already given above from Bhagat Kabir ji), he can be called on as Bisn, translation has nothing to do with it. Just for information, my mother tongue is Punjabi, I don’t need translations.

Quote "again in another quote I gave, Kabir ji talks about sargun roop bisn who knows not infinity of The Creator."
Kabeer Jee also feels unable to talk about Nirgun Lord. He talks about only Sargun Attribute of God.

This is the quote you gave from Bhagat Kabir ji, here he is not saying what you are saying. day dreaming cannot change the facts.

Quote "Kabir's bani is Gurbani, in his quote, there in your intial post(given above), he asks to meditate on Nirgun Bisn."
Wrong. Samhaari does not mean meditating.

Why do you keep the meaning you talk about to yourself? share it with all, we will see if it is accurately interpreted.

Also, Bisan is never Nirgun Bisan because the creator created Him.

Here your confusion is very strong, Bhagat Kabir ji uses a word known in our debate Bisn, for the Creator. Look for your own quote.

Quote "Your thread seems to be hair splitting game, nothing more than that. That was another reason I called it time wastage because denial and stone walling stop every thing, resulting in time wasting."
I am thankful. God has engaged me in His Attributes.
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote "How will you explain any one what is meant by" translated Sikhs”? Please must explain it?"
Those, who understand their Guru through translations from others, refer translations and think on those translations. They are translated Sikhs.

Since they are translated Sikhs as per your decree, how they can be Sikhs even? Babaas and preachers you frequently quote are not well versed in English and stick with original, they also fall in your category, isn’t your way to avoid logic and start judging of others?

True Guru's Wisdom is to experience received through the true Naam Sabad.

Your statement needs further explanation but read what Satguru ji says in this context
“ The way of yogis is the way of philosophy and that of Brahmins is to read the Vedas.
The way of Kashatrya is the way of bravery and that of Sudras is the service of others.
But one who knows the secret, there is one and the same way for all (regardless of being any one)
Such a one is spotless and Godlike, and Nanak is his servant.”
( Slok Mehl 2, Asa Dee Vaar)

Quote "Guru Gobind Singh is declaring that bisan is not worthy of attention. Don’t please add new meanings to it. Argument is heavily rusted."
Wrong. Gurdev would never say 'Liv Laagee moree Pag In SaoN' in the next line if He would reject Bisan.

Here you act like translated Sikhs because, I referred to Guru vaak” bisn kabhi n dhiaaon.”” liv laagee moree Pag In Saon” is for the Creator not Bisn, His creation.
"IN" stands for The Creator.

Quote "Well, it was you who said different way, saying Kabir and Guru Gobind Singh ji's Bisan are separate . You never mentioned sargun or nirgun word in there."
At least rise to earth, please.

I am here , please come out of dreams because your sentence is not even close to my question

I asked. Is Bisan of Guru Gobind Singh Jee and Kabeer Jee different?
I did not ask. Are Bisans of Guru Gobind Singh Jee and Kabeer Jee different?

Game of word doesn’t take any one any where. Look at meaning” is Bisn of Guru Gobind Singh Jee and Kabeer Jee different”?, in this sentence very clearly it is asked if Bisn used in Kabir ji’s quote and Guru Gobind Singh Ji’s quote are the same or different one? In the second sentence, again it is asked if both of the authors are using “Bisn” for the same entity or different one. The essence is the same, an imprudent game can go on.

Quote " . . . but you went further by saying king Ram permeates in Sikhs, quite opposite to sargun sroop."
This is Truth also right now. Raam is the Sargun activity of Lord permeating in all, also Sikhs.
Only as per your special truth. King Ram was sargun sroop which was prone to die, Nirgun sroop permeated in King Ram when he was alive, now only Nirgun Ram is permeating every where. If a worshipper of Ram of Ayudhya, says King Raam of Ayudhya does permeate today, who cares man?

Quote "Isnt it hilarious to know that sargun roop of Creator Ram still permeates in Sikhs? I doubt even so called babaas can make fun of Creator like this."
This is Truth. God is not only Nirgun. Nobody recognizes HIM half. The blessed ones recognize HIM, complete, in HIS NIRGUN PLUS SARGUN form simultaneously.
To recognize God and His both sroop(Nirgun and Sargun) simultaneously is a different thing than saying the dead is permeating in living beings.

Quote "Good runs ! Almost all babaas and Preachers are beaten. WAO!!!!"
All is God's Domain.
HIS HUKAM PERVAILS

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and Pk70 Jee!

True translations do not need additional words. Adding, reducing or replacing anything to the original words show incompetency of the translator.
The translation provided for kmlwpiq kvlw nhI jwnW ] is 'Vishnu the Lord of Lakshmi and Lakshmi herself - none of them know the Lord'. This is one typical example of a translation.

The word Vishnu cannot replace the word Kamlaapati.
Strange, Kawlaa is Lakhmee but her name changes into Kamlaa and Vishnu changes His name into Kamlaapati. When?

Quote "I proved it through Kabir ji’s Vaak, who is in denial? Balbir Singh ji."
Your understanding is of the borrowed translations. How can one talk to you on Guru's Vaaks?

Thanks for referring the wonderful Vaak from Guru Arjan Dev Jee.
so muKu jlau ijqu khih Twkuru jonI ] jnim n mrY n AwvY n jwie ] SGGS 1136-5.
This is your explanation of the above Vaak. "Guru ji realized deathless, birth less Ram but not your king Ram of Ayudhya, a Sargun sroop. Sargun sroop is just HIS impression only."
Translated Sikh Jee, please explain. Does Gurdev uses the word Raam in this Vaak?
Please do not worry if Raam is mine and of the Gurus.

Quote "No translation here, direct Revealed Vaak of Guru ji, it says Sargun Sroop of God is an an obstacle too to realize HIM."
Please let all know how did you come to this understanding? Were the Gurus in Sargun Saroop of God also an obstacle to realize HIM?

Quote "Kabir ji was saying to meditate on His Nirgun Sroop Bisn Reread it."
Please refer the Guru's Vaak where He has said so. I will be thankful.

Quote "Bhagat Kabir ji uses a word known in our debate Bisn, for the Creator."
Where? Please provide the reference clearly.

Quote "I referred to Guru vaak” bisn kabhi n dhiaaon.”” liv laagee moree Pag In Saon” is for the Creator not Bisn, His creation."IN" stands for The Creator."
Thanks. I do not need any proof of your understanding.

Quote "Only as per your special truth. King Ram was sargun sroop which was prone to die, Nirgun sroop permeated in King Ram when he was alive, now only Nirgun Ram is permeating every where. If a worshipper of Ram of Ayudhya, says King Raam of Ayudhya does permeate today, who cares man?"
I do not know where Gurdev has used this word Ayudhya. How did it enter your mind even though?
Also, King Raam was not only in the past as Sargun Saroop. He is right now also active in all. One can realize Him first in present through the Sabad Guru.

Please listen. Guru Arjan Dev Jee is singing about the King Raam.
hoeI rwjy rwm kI rKvwlI ]
sUK shj Awnd gux gwvhu mnu qnu dyh suKwlI ] rhwau ] SGGS 620-3

Pk70 Jee,
Please provide the authentic proof that confirms "Guru Angad Dev Jee never wrote any Pauree".
I hope you are working on it.

Generations of Baabaas may read and steal explanations from Scriptures and others. Their business may go on flourishing, keeping them engaged in this world.
Muktee comes through Simran of true Naam Sabad.

Balbir Singh

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
Balbir Singh Ji,

Sorry to say that I haven’t found any merit in you debating. You jump from a point and come up with another one which has no importance in relevance to the debating point. It is not only I observed, many have and expressed their views in aligning to my conclusion.
Question rises” why to waste time on a guy who claims to be blessed one by frequently stating only blessed one experience; however acts just contrary to the standard of Divinity. I am going to post here your posts in response to various members of this site just to prove how good you are at avoiding reason, playing word games and when logically shut up, you start taking U TURN from your own statements. Aad002 ji has very civil way put your laundry before you but you just refuge to recognize it.
First of all I shall start with posts in # 683.
Namjap ji just suggested you to be fare
Following was wrote by Namjap ji
Let me give you an analogy Balbir Singh Ji.
Kauda Rakshash fell on Guru Nanak's feet. Why ? Was it because he saw Guru Nanak's swaroop (Physical body) and instantly recognised him ? The answer is No.
He asked for Guru Ji's forgiveness when he heard Guru Ji's wisdom. This same wisdom of all the Guru Jees are in SGGS. Do Sikhs need another Guru ? Answer is No.

Balbir Singh Ji, in the past you have started many threads with funny titles e.g. Who's the Mother of Waheguru. I won't say that you haven't changed because you have. I might have to close this thread because you are found wanting by spreading negativity under the guise of helping the readers.
Give me an authentic reason why I shouldn't close this thread and allow it to be continued.

Your response
Namjap Jee!
Truth is not easy to swallow, specially for those whose mouth is full of lies.

This is the way you have responded, do you remember my quote about your being unable to swallow the truth about intelligence of members of this site?( yopu may say please give it again here because game is to go on. You are just trying that here man, you do not speak the truth. Right on this site it is proven you lie

You also boast in 683 that some members of this site tried in vain to divert topics, every body should know how quickly you divert, then blame others. Here is your another blame
“some posters have tried their best to divert the topic vainly. Can they really hide ignorance? The blessed ones receive the Sabad Guru in present life. They do not need another Guru anymore.

Look at the last sentence, I have underlined it. No clarity, a space is kept to debate further and if caught, subject can be changed. How? The blessed ones, who? You never answered the question even when you were asked to. Receive Shabad Guru? What do you mean by that here ? Next sentence is about rejection of Guru. This is totally against Gurmat. Sikhs are tought to ponder over Gurbani, and seek the creator. After saying that, I must mention that you state many times Sikhs Guru is Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Total ambiguous commentary, throwing a bait to listen to the ****.

Quote "It may harm some new comers."(683)

Above you are suggested by namjap ji that your confusing and contradictory statements may confuse new comers, look what is your resoponse
It may harm the business of many fake Baabaas.( 683)
This is a hint towards your own business otherwise when others debate, they talk against Babaas and fake preachers but do not talk about their business. Who worries if a new business is open, the customers or the existing owner of a place?Hope point is clear.

YOUR Quote Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is the present Guru of Sikhs. Should Sikhs follow their present Guru or fake Baabaas and preachers who are teaching Sikhs from other writers?
Just above you said” The blessed ones receive the Sabad Guru in present life. They do not need another Guru anymore”. This statement is just to disguise as a believer of Guru Granth Sahib Ji because you wouldn’t deny need of Guru otherwise.

Down you questions translator or Tirlochan Ji
AMiq kwil nwrwiexu ismrY AYsI icMqw mih jy mrY ]
ANiq kwil nwrwexu ismrY EysI icNqw mih jy mrY ]
anti kaali naaraa-inu simrai aisee chintaa mahi jay marai.
End time remembers Naaraayan, dies in such thoughts,

bdiq iqlocnu qy nr mukqw pIqMbru vw ky irdY bsY ]5]2]
bdiq iqlocnu qy nr mukqw pIqMb{ vw ky irdY bsY ]5]2]
badati tilochanu tay nar muktaa peetambaru vaa kay ridai basai. ||5||2|| SGGS Ang 526-10
Speaks Tilochan, that Nar is liberated. Peetaamber resides in his heart.

My curiosity is to know why these preachers are leading Sikhs away from their Sabad Guru, suggested by the true Gurus innumerable times.

I am also not happy with English translation because words some time sound cripple; however, right here, translator is doing if not very good at least O.K. Now question is, who are the preachers here? Good example of ambiguity to linger on

Now lets take another example, question is asked by mkm
"Are you suggesting that since"Guru manyo Granth" is not in Shri Guru Granth Sahib, Sikhs should not believe in Shri Guru Granth Sahib ji as a Shabad Guru?"
Your answer
Sikhs are tamed to believe that the message 'Guru manyo Granth' is from Guru Gobind Singh Jee. This is a false information and misleading.
Lets assume, you got elevation about this truth, why couldn’t have you answered it with explanation. Questioner is pointing out about believing in Guru Granth Sahib Ji, not who said or not. If Sikhs believe in Guru Granth Sahib Ji, then the statement is not misleading them.
Your quote(numerously repeated)
Truthful Sikhs deserve truth.
Well, where is the truth then?

Quote from Singh Jee "This is ridiculous, Sikhs are debating about if we need another Guru."
Here is your response
Ridiculous is to seek any other Guru than the Sabad Guru, the true Naam.
Singh ji is strictly talking about the thread, and your answer has no relevance to his( I hope) statement.
Another example of your games.

Singh ji Quote "I humbly say to you stop this nonsense we have one Guru and that is Sri Guru Granth Sahib."
Look at your response
It is perfectly all right. Please have it. May I ask? When will people follow the true Guru?
What is this? A strategy to linger on

Singh Ji Quote "Humbly bow down to the Sri Guru Granth Sahib for Sri Guru Granth Sahib is our living Guru.
Look at your reaction"
Please do not let someone cheat your soul listening, the living Baabaa sitting beside the true Guru.
What if Singh ji has Guru Granth Sahib Ji at home, will you be able declare there is a Baba behind GGS Ji? This is merit less reaction

AAD JI ASKING TO DISCUSS THE POINT INSTEAD OF GOING AWAY HERE IS YOUR ANSWER Quote "If there is no need to discuss this then why did you start the thread in the first place?"
Your response about same the Babaas
Many Baabaas on stages in front of the Sikh audience are preaching that it is enough to have the printed message of the Gurus. God's Grace will fall on its possessors automatically.
That is not what she said, is it little difficulty to understand simple English?
God's Grace falls on a person when he receives true Naam Sabad and comes to know its Simran.
This is a statement no one, I am aware of, ever questioned, you keep using statements like this like a ritual
Again Babaas are not going out of your mind,
Your QouteThis is the difference. All the Gurus say that the Sabad Guru and God are the same.
The fake Baabaas but say that God and the printed material bounded are the samein the

Again Quote from Balbir Singh now a Baabaa who can share the Godly wisdom of Naam or true Sabad with seekers?"

Gyani Jarnail Singh Jee' response "YES Balbir Ji...The Baaba is "BABA NANAK" and we can all read what He has to say in the SGGS....from Panna 1 - 1429...."
See your response
Some Baabaas claim to have met Guru Naanak Jee.
Why Babas phobia is expressed again and again, we don’t care about them, HIS HuKam prevails During Guru Sahibaan times, there were meane, pirthya, who cares, Sikhism is alive
Always You ask others to give quote, look how you answer same kind of question
mkmQuote "You should give valid quotes who are those saad or saint if Sikhs cannot receive Naam from Shri Guru Granth Sahib Jee?"(683Post)

Please throw away the chaff (preachers) from mind and read Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee again.

aad0002 ji” to make you aware how you stooped low but look how you are reacting
uote "I asked you questions and you have attached my name with PR70. I read PK70 posts but am told by you only that there is PK70 group."
It does not matter how many masks a person wears. One recognizes the pudding head by his actions.

This is both a personal attack and you have used a derogatory term to describe mkm . A pudding head is a derogatory terMy comments are as a participant. I recuse myself as a moderator. But another moderator has already requested that you and others turn down the heat.

Perhaps aad0002 ji first made you aware of the fact that you are insulting other member then she writes up the “disclosure as MOD
You ignored both and came up with new kind of game of words. Here is your response

moderating suits, your nature better.
My statements are not personal. Those are general as I have observed. An individual should not take it personally either
Only YOU are right

Another quote from aad002 ji Quote "If this is your message then why are you posting in forums? That is why I asked you before, Why did you start a thread about Sikhs and Guru and then turn around and tell us not to discuss these points because all we should be doing is jap? Since everything we read and hear is false, we should jap. Some of us jap, some discuss, and some of us jap and discuss. What are you trying to say?"
Here is your response,

Should participants stop discussing and referring the true Gurus because they have already written everything important?
Perhaps some may prefer to discuss other writers like many preachers are doing in Gurdwaaraas.
You even didn’t read her comments and came up with your Babaas phobia again
Here is another nonsense question from you?
“Can someone please refer one Vaak from the true Gurus that explain? One receives True Sabad or Naam through a Granth?(UR Q)

Go on page 387, 449 , 759, 1043, meaning in essence of a couple Vaak, answer is there
Embrace the love for the Guru’s hymns, if HE become merciful the pain is destroyed.(387)
“They to whose soul the Hymns of GOD are pleasing, continually quaff the nector. The Guru being pleased, I have obtained God and shall no more be pushed and buffeted(449)

As per your limited knowledge of Gurbani, you can ask again a question(experience from your statements) Where is the word Granth?
If that occurs, one must believe that stupidly has many colors. Source of Guru’s hymns, Gurbani, is Guru Granth Sahib, Sikhs do not need to find a special word for that. Aadooo2 ji explained you in detail how people learn from Guru Granth Sahib Ji but your memory is not commendable.

I am quoting same quote of yours again
Can someone please refer one Vaak from the true Gurus that explains? One receives True Sabad or Naam through a Granth?
You wrote”” a Granth, very ambiguous again, if it is referred to Guru Granth Sahib Ji, why “Guru” word is gone?
Again in 683 post you write
Who does not know this situation among Sikhs? My strong wish is to see the old, new and coming generation progressing in spiritual as well in worldly matters. It is just not possible with the ways they are preparing preachers, in my observation.

You wish that, but what about yourself, still a victim of contradiction, turning mean to those who questions you? Never expressed sorry but came with defensive words like this
Your quote”My questions are not to tease anybody.” 683 post

Very fairly namjap ji is addressing you

Let me give you an analogy Balbir Singh Ji.

Kauda Rakshash fell on Guru Nanak's feet. Why ? Was it because he saw Guru Nanak's swaroop (Physical body) and instantly recognised him ? The answer is No.
He asked for Guru Ji's forgiveness when he heard Guru Ji's wisdom. This same wisdom of all the Guru Jees are in SGGS. Do Sikhs need another Guru ? Answer is No.

Balbir Singh Ji, in the past you have started many threads with funny titles e.g. Who's the Mother of Waheguru. I won't say that you haven't changed because you have. I might have to close this thread because you are found wanting by spreading negativity under the guise of helping the readers.
Give me an authentic reason why I shouldn't close this thread and allow it to be continued. NAMJAP

Speaking about sargun roop
I have seen lost creatures carrying a copy of the printed book and searching for the Sabad Guru.

Have the moderators given up the hopes that a participant may say something about the true Naam Sabad? They may close the thread.

Your quote” Speaking about sargun roop
I have seen lost creatures carrying a copy of the printed book and searching for the Sabad Guru.

That is what you think about other human beings

NOW coming back to this present thread
THis is tthe way you started it,
Lately I had a chance to listen, Prof. Harpal Singh Pannu's lecture on Dasam Granth delivered at a seminar held in Sacramento in California. He referred Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee's Vaak from Dasam Granth.
ਮੈਗਨੇਸ਼ਹਿਪ੍ਰਿਥਮਮਨਾਊਂਕਿਸ਼ਨਬਿਸ਼ਨਕਬਹੂੰਨਹਧਿਆਊਂ
Mai na Ganeshah(i) pritham manaaoon|| Kishan Bishan kab-hoon nah dhiaaoon||
I do not adore Ganesha in the beginning and also do not mediatate on Krishna and Vishnu

Today I came across the Vaak from Bhagat Kabeer Jee and its translation.
ਵਵਾਬਾਰਬਾਰਬਿਸਨਸਮ੍ਹਾਰਿ
ववाबारबारबिसनसम्हारि
vavā bār bār bisan samĥār.
WAWA: Time and time again, dwell upon the Lord.
See HERE
In response to that I said

MyQuote "The comparision seems out of context."
Why translations are different? Bisan is the same though.
READ ORIGINAL AND TRANSLATIONSਮੈਗਨੇਸ਼ਹਿਪ੍ਰਿਥਮਮਨਾਊਂਕਿਸ਼ਨਬਿਸ਼ਨਕਬਹੂੰਨਹਧਿਆਊਂ
Mai na Ganeshah(i) pritham manaaoon|| Kishan Bishan kab-hoon nah dhiaaoon||
I do not adore Ganesha in the beginning and also do not mediatate on Krishna and Vishnu

Lets see if the translation are different?
Today I came across the Vaak from Bhagat Kabeer Jee and its translation.
ਵਵਾਬਾਰਬਾਰਬਿਸਨਸਮ੍ਹਾਰਿ
ववाबारबारबिसनसम्हारि
vavā bār bār bisan samĥār.
WAWA: Time and time again, dwell upon the Lord.

ਬਿਸਨਸੰਮ੍ਹਾਰਿਆਵੈਹਾਰਿ
बिसनसम्हारिआवैहारि
Bisan sammhār na āvai hār. SGGS Ang 342-10
Dwelling upon the Lord, defeat shall not come to you.
Here you’re in an attempt to distort to use for your aim, that is all, I ignored your distortion though, you should have been questioned right there about distorted interpretation since all Sikh’s Guru Sahiban were believer of only deathless birthless entity of God and to understand sargun sroop of the Creator at the same time. Sargun sroop becomes obstacle to realize Nirgun sroop, I gave a quote, denial surged as per hope
You questioned me with my response
"In the waak you quoted by Kabir ji, Bisan stands for the Creator as it is also used by Guru Sahiban in various places."
Please provide a reference from the reverend Gurus where they have explained that Bisan is the creator. I will be grateful

My response Respectfully I have to explain what I meant. As you have put a question “May I ask if Guru Gobind Singh Jee and Bhagat Kabeer Jee have different views on 'Bisan'? Please express your views. I will be thankful. SoI answered it.
I was just referring to the use of words like Bisan, Ram, Brahama. They are used in Gurbani in both ways. One for The Creator and the other for well established Hindu Gods/Avtar as well. Here are the following examples where Satguru Nanak uses Bisan in the same sense Guru Gobind Singh ji used as per your quote.

ਤੀਆਬ੍ਰਹਮਾਬਿਸਨੁਮਹੇਸਾਦੇਵੀਦੇਵਉਪਾਏਵੇਸਾ 839
ਤ੍ਰਿਆਖਹਿਬਰਮੇਆਖਹਿਇੰਦ26 0 Jap Ji

Balbir j Singh ji, Now look at the following quote from GGS JI. First use of Ram is for Hindu Avtar/God, Ram Chandar

ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾਬਿਸਨੁਮਹੇਸੁਦੇਵਉਪਾਇਆਬ੍ਰਹਮੇਦਿਤੇਬੇਦਪੂਜਾਲਾਇਆਦਸਅਵਤਾਰੀਰਾਮੁਰਾਜਾਆਇਆ (1279)

In the following Guru waak use of Ram is quite contrary to the above use ( GGSJI 1279.), I mean it is used for The Creator, see below

ਤਿਨਮਹਿਰਾਮੁਰਹਿਆਭਰਪੂਰ37 Japji

I have expressed my opinions; you have the right to have your opinions about the “Truth” Obviously we disagree about” the Truth “strongly if I may say this!
Here you have picked up a new word”Hindu” for a game instead of paying attention to Satguru Nanak’s Vaak quoted above

You wrote "Balbir j Singh ji, Now look at the following quote from GGS JI. First use of Ram is for Hindu Avtar/God, Ram Chandar." And quoted
bRhmw ibsnu mhysu dyv aupwieAw ] bRhmy idqy byd pUjw lwieAw ] ds AvqwrI rwmu rwjw AwieAw ]
barahmaa bisan mahays dayv upaa-i-aa. barahmay ditay bayd poojaa laa-i-aa. das avtaaree raam raajaa aa-i-aa. 1279-18
Also, the above Vaak clearly states that Brahma, Bisan and Mahesh are created.

Guru Angad Dev Jee is also not explaining here that Brahma, Bisan, Mahesh or Das Avtaaree Raam is a Hindu.
Please let all know what has convinced you that they are Hindu.

I quoted

ਦਸਅਵਤਾਰੀਰਾਮੁਰਾਜਾਆਇਆ(1279)
ਤਿਨਮਹਿਰਾਮੁਰਹਿਆਭਰਪੂਰ37 Japji
In the first quote, it is about "Ram Chandar" specifically.
In the second one it is about the Creator who permeates in HIS nature.
Ur response u eat up all the rest to avoid
ਦਸਅਵਤਾਰੀਰਾਮੁਰਾਜਾਆਇਆ॥(1279)
ਤਿਨਮਹਿਰਾਮੁਰਹਿਆਭਰਪੂਰ॥37 Japji

Quote "In the first quote, it is about "Ram Chandar" specifically."
Your response
Thanks for no more entitling Him a Hindu. God's loving activity 'Ram Chandar' is also active in Sikhs. This is governing that is why it is The King.

So you turn happy because Hindu word was not used

HERE IS UR translation lets see how accurate is it

ਮੈਗਨੇਸ਼ਹਿਪ੍ਰਿਥਮਮਨਾਊਂਕਿਸ਼ਨਬਿਸ਼ਨਕਬਹੂੰਨਹਧਿਆਊਂਕਾਨਸੁਨੇਪਹਿਚਾਨਤਿਨਸੋਂਲਿਵਲਾਗੀਮੋਰੀਪਗਇਨਸੋਂ੪੩੪॥

Mr. Original ji(others are translators as per your accusation), in the above vaak, author is saying clearly he is not meditating on them, why he would devote himself to their feet then? This is an axample of an attempt to distort Guru Vaak to perceive a new cult obliviously

I advised u when u used harsh words against me but u have nothing to do with Gurbani
as you do, becomes a joke then. Here is Gurdev waak to keep in mind
hm nhI cMgy burw nhI koie ] pRxviq nwnku qwry soie ]4]1]2] {pMnw 728}
(I am not good; no one is bad. Prays Nanak, He alone saves u

What happened after that, you dragged mkm with my name obviously you have no regard for Gurbani, it is a business as usual.

Now come back to Kamalpati word
ਚਾਰਿ ਬੇਦ ਅਰੁ ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਪੁਰਾਨਾਂ ਕਮਲਾਪਤਿ ਕਵਲਾ ਨਹੀ ਜਾਨਾਂ
chaar baedh ar sinmrith puraanaan || kamalaapath kavalaa nehee jaanaan ||3||

It is still common in Punjab, people with name” Kawnal, are also called as Kamal, what a big deal, person is the same, Kabir ji at one place called Vishnu, bisn and another place Kamalpati, he is the same, Vishnu, Bisn. Saying it last time, you need to study Gurbani, it is not as simple as you boast about.
GOD’s names are numerous, they name HIM but fail to know HIM

This is my quote"Nanak panth word was never used by any Guru in Guru Granth Sahib Ji; however, every one knows what Nanak panth is."
Here is your response
What you are saying Nanak Panth is used in Guru Granth Sahib? You cannot say even that because you have very poor knowledge about Guru Granth Sahib Ji’s Structure because you asked me to prove if Guru Angad dev haven’t written i "pauri"(stanza)n your yesterdays’s post I shall clear that too later in this post. What is this new term HARI PANTH? A cult’s name?

MY quote
I gave u guru vaak, GGSJI P-1279, name of bani but u kept saying it belongs to Second Mehl, first you said you couldn’t remember, here ur quotebRhmw ibsnu mhysu dyv aupwieAw ] (17, mlwr, gurU AMgd dyv)
bRhmy idqy byd pUjw lwieAw ] (17, mlwr, gurU AMgd dyv) SGGS 1279
I gave you page, author of Rag Milaar Ki Vaar, you are just not accepting it. Every one who is reading this can find out on Guru Granth Darpan.com page 1279. See, you were saying to namjap ji, it is hard to swallow truth, how easy you swallow the truth with a factual support?

When I questioned your tactics to avoid truth, your response says all about you
My quote"You are habitual of asking” where is it in Guru Granth Sahib?” “ Does Guru say that?” Surprisingly there is a lot of things which are not found in Guru Granth Sahib ji but they are inseparable part of Sikhism like no reference is found in Guru Granth Sahib ji about Guru Har Rai, Guru Har Krishan ji and Guru Gobind Singh ji but they are inseparable part of Sikhism."
Your answer

All true Gurus love to sing God's Attributes, not about the history of their body.

I wrote about your statement in which you say” Raam Chand permeates in Sikhs. my
Quote "This statement of yours is very funny. Ram Chandrar is not active in Sikhs as you claim.

Your answer"

In above quotes, if you read whole shabad, you fill be surprised that it is not your Ram of Ayudhya, it is Creator, Guru called HIM Raam, Ram Chand

Because of shallow knowledge about GGS JI, you are adamant to accept a fact. this a wonderful proof how you take refuge in denial, check it out yourself. Quote is from Pauri(stanza), Guru Angad Dev never wrote a Vaar or a pouri(stanza) of any Vaar, study structure of GGS Ji, secondly, this stanza is authored by Guru Nanak.
pauVI ] bRhmw ibsnu mhysu dyv aupwieAw ] bRhmy idqy byd pUjw lwieAw ] ds AvqwrI rwmu rwjw AwieAw ] dYqw mwry Dwie hukim sbwieAw ] eIs mhysuru syv iqn@I AMqu n pwieAw ] scI kImiq pwie qKqu rcwieAw ] dunIAw DMDY lwie Awpu CpwieAw ] Drmu krwey krm Durhu PurmwieAw ]3] (pMnw 1279)s
You asked meYour question itself says you do not know how Guru Granth Sahib Ji is compiled. There are Vaars, in those Vaars, some slokes from Guru Angad Dev ji are given, there is no pauri(stanza) written by Guru Angad Dev, it is a fact, you need to study real hard because your question is out of line

Another post you questioned me, it is there,QT” Did Gurudev use
words wife or brother in the following Guru Vaak?”
Though it is another game of word ;however, Sita Laxaman had relation with Ram Chand of Ayudhya, I have to explain it to you, why? Hoping you will end a stupid game of words, but you didn’t and cannot.
] rovY rwmu inkwlw BieAw ] sIqw lKmxu ivCuiV gieAw ] rovY dhisru lµk gvwie ] ijin sIqw AwdI faurU vwie

Here is your another distortion of Gurbani,

Your quote
Ab mo kau Bey rwjw rwm shweI ]
jnm mrn kit prm giq pweI ]1] rhwau ] SGGS 331-4

Whom Raajaa Raam has helped, their birth and death are gone and have received Param Gati.
What will happen with those who claim that Raajaa Raam is not active in them?
Original one ji, come out of dreams, it is all about The Creator, Raja word is also used for Creator. Whenever Guru ji gives reference to Ram King of Ayudhya, his actions are referred, story is referred. Don’t force on Sikhs your Hare Rama, Hare on Sikhs.

+++++

kih kbIr rwjw rwm n Cofau sgl aUc qy aUcw ] SGGS 338-14
Kbeer says 'I do not leave Raaja Raam, Sagal Ooch te Oochaa.
What will happen with one who is falling in deep darkness leaving Raajaa Raam?

Again, that Ram Raja you are referring is dead, Kabir ji is talking about the eternal RAM, who is real KING, The CREATOR
tYour Quote They may never let anyone recognize Raam who also weeps rarely in someone when He feels separated from God.

Only Nirgun sroop is realized not the sargun sroop, we are in it, because sargun sroop is a part of HIS creation-MAYA, so only you understand HIS sargun Sroop Period

HERE another distortion its pronunciation is RAM not RAMU use od onkr(_) read Dr SAHIB SINGH ji Grammar of Gurbani, his interpretation is way much clearer than yours because he know, you are a “guessman”

Your quote
Thanks for referring the wonderful Vaak from Guru Arjan Dev Jee.
so muKu jlau ijqu khih Twkuru jonI ] jnim n mrY n AwvY n jwie ] SGGS 1136-5.
This is your explanation of the above Vaak. "Guru ji realized deathless, birth less Ram but not your king Ram of Ayudhya, a Sargun sroop. Sargun sroop is just HIS impression only."
Your Qt Translated Sikh Jee, please explain. Does Gurdev uses the word Raam in this Vaak?
Please do not worry if Raam is mine and of the Gurus.
You here totally sound like a translated Sikh as you give decree on others, now above statement is an answer to your previous question that Guru Ji didn’t realize your Ram Of Ayudhya but Nirgun Sroop of Creator who is deathless and birthless. Why even we need to look for a word “Ram” here? Your Ram is dead, Deathless and birthless Ram was realized by Guru. Why I am using word Name Ram here? To clarify about your bogus logic that Ram of Ayudhya( I use word Ayudhya to make you clear Guru ji just gave refrence to that sansari Ram you are stuck with) was realized by Sikh Gurus and that dead man permeates in Sikhs.Any sensible individual will understand what I answered
Finally, you have no substance to debate, no logic, no understanding of Gurbani add to it your answers as proved, are contradictory, ambigous and judgmental. In debate, such statements are called meritless efforts to debate. I now repent why did I
waste my time on an entertainment of a confused mind. Numerous shops are opened in the name of NAAM, so what if I ignore another one. AND, I WOULD DO

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM