• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006

offbeatstork

SPNer
Mar 4, 2014
Hello, I'm just new to this forum. I really appreciate to be a part of this community. Its a good idea to share our thoughts and voice out our opinions about a certain topic. Good day everyone and hoping you'll enjoy posting here too:)

prabhjot13

SPNer
Mar 6, 2014
Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh ji....

Main ajj hi iss site nu join kita hai ....
actually main gaya bhae akal ji wale dohre regarding search kar reha si so i came to know about this site.
Mainu umeed hai ithe mainu sikhism bare hove jyada knowledge milegi.

Thanks

amar prakash

SPNer
Mar 17, 2014
Sat Naam

My name is Amar Prakash and I am new to Sikh Philosophy Net but I am finding out that I am not really a stranger here. A couple of my articles (“Halal or Not Halal: What is the Difference?” and “Losing my Religion”) and some other items that I have written have been gleaned from other sites and been added here. I take that as a compliment.

If you would like to read some other things that I have written, you can find them at: http://throwofftheveilofillusion.blogspot.com.

I am 70 years old and am enjoying my retirement.
I am a former member of 3HO, having left in 1989.
I enjoy discussing Gurmat.

Looking forward to meeting new people and continuing my learning.

Chardi Kalaa

Amar Prakash

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Amar Ji

A most gracious welcome to SPN, very glad to have you with us. :welcomekaur::welcomekaur:

Hoping you enjoy your time here. I look forward to learning more about your perspective given your background. :tablakudi:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
amar parkash ji

Welcome to SPN. How can your rich tapestry of experiences with Sikhi do anything but enrich our forum. It seems it already has. I hope we gave proper attribution for those articles!

Looking forward to all the future commentary you will offer, I am feeling a little like a kid waiting for the snow to fall, my first cup of winter chocolate, or racing through a curtain of icy flakes .... simple pleasures that waken the mind.

:welcomekaur:

Livdhyan

SPNer
Mar 25, 2014
Morocco
Satnam Sangat,

Im Yogi women from morocco. Im teacher of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Siri Singh Sahib Yogi Bhajan the Master of Kundalini yoga since 2011.

Im on way of my master Yogi Bhajan and on way of all ten Gurus. I discovered this school of teachings of Guru Dev Nanak by my teacher Gabriel Hardyal Singh from Gabon country who came to morocco in 2010 for first training of kundalini yoga.

Im happy to be betwine sangat of sikhime because I considered me Im a sikh moroccan women.

Satnam Waheguru

Livdhyan Kaur (Laïla)
Teacher of kundalini yoga

Livdhyan

SPNer
Mar 25, 2014
Morocco
Satnam Waheguru Amar Prakash,

You are former member of 3ho !!! Im happy to meet sangat from 3ho here in this forum SPN.

Sat Naam

My name is Amar Prakash and I am new to Sikh Philosophy Net but I am finding out that I am not really a stranger here. A couple of my articles (“Halal or Not Halal: What is the Difference?” and “Losing my Religion”) and some other items that I have written have been gleaned from other sites and been added here. I take that as a compliment.

If you would like to read some other things that I have written, you can find them at: http://throwofftheveilofillusion.blogspot.com.

I am 70 years old and am enjoying my retirement.
I am a former member of 3HO, having left in 1989.
I enjoy discussing Gurmat.

Looking forward to meeting new people and continuing my learning.

Chardi Kalaa

Amar Prakash

Indran

SPNer
Apr 30, 2014
I read some posts on SPN from Muslim friends saying that Guru Nanak is not a true prophet. They say that Muhammed is the last prophet. They should know that Quran clearly says that every community has claimed that their prophet is the last one. The Jews still do not approve Jesus, Christians do not approve Muslims. Similarly Muslims do not approve the Sikhs. So Allah says in Quran that he has got an assurance from Muhammed that his community will not make this false claim. But the Muslims lie that Muhammed is the last prophet misinterpreting the words in Quran that Muhammed is the seal of the prophets. This does not mean that he is the last prophet. It only means that he endorses the messages of previous prophets as true. The discussions like whether Guru is a Muslim are meaningless. It is like Christians arguing whether Muhammed is a real prophet. They will be true Muslims only when they follow Guru Nanak

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: