• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Now that you are here, it is a place for all new members to introduce themselves to the fellow members and for the existing members to cheer the new arrivals.

To introduce yourself now, simply roll down this page and enter your message in the Quick Reply message box!

And, please enjoy your stay over here and have a nice time!

Warm regards,
Gurfateh!

Sikh Philosophy Netwok

Heathen Dawn

SPNer
Jul 13, 2004
Holyland in Middle East
Hello Sikhs!

I found this board through sikhphilosophy’s homepage link on Internet Infidels Discussion Board. I’m a non-Abrahamic theist, a neopagan. I’m an Eclectic Wiccan. I practice the rituals and spells of Wicca (neopagan witchcraft), my theology is heavily influenced by Hinduism (soft polytheism: one Creator-God of the universe, the Infinite, the Uncreated Light, the Brahman, who is manifest as many individual Gods and Goddesses), and my afterlife beliefs come from Spiritualism (death of the physical body is birth unto a new life in the hidden, astral realms). For more on my philosophy you can read on my website.

I come not to convert others to my beliefs but to discuss ideas and learn from others.

Jun 1, 2004
Welcome to the forums Heathen :)

These forums are also open to any type of discussion without prejudice... so feel free to share your knowledge and beliefs with us...

Actaully, I am very curious to know more about paganism and wicca in particular... please share your experiences about the practices you follow. can we start from step one... I have read your profile you seems have changed your beliefs set with the passage of times... What does that means... Your search is not finished as yet ? Please share with us.

Best Regards
Please enjoy your stay.

Heathen Dawn

SPNer
Jul 13, 2004
Holyland in Middle East
sikhphilosophy said:
Welcome to the forums Heathen :)

Thank you. :)

These forums are also open to any type of discussion without prejudice... so feel free to share your knowledge and beliefs with us...

You’ll find me making most of my posts on the Hinduism forum. I’ve already posted something there.

Actaully, I am very curious to know more about paganism and wicca in particular... please share your experiences about the practices you follow. can we start from step one... I have read your profile you seems have changed your beliefs set with the passage of times... What does that means... Your search is not finished as yet ? Please share with us.

I was raised an atheist, became an Orthodox Jewish monotheist in 1997, left and became a Deist in 1999, returned to atheism a little later, then underwent a period of theological instability and experimentation until the middle of 2004, when I settled on the current synthesis.

The following articles may make things clear:

My Theology

My Doctrine of Creation

My Spiritual Journey

As for neopaganism and Wicca, someone recently asked about it on Internet Infidels. Here is the thread:

http://www.iidb.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=90897 (my post here)

i think it's my turn...

hello all! i don't think i introduced myself. actually, i don't think i remembered that this section existed til a couple of minutes ago... :eek:

my name's Sukhi, and i'm tryin to learn as much about spirituality and Sikhi as i possibly can. call me a nerd will'ya, but i believe that knowledge is power... well, for the most part...

Jul 8, 2004
London
GurFateh Jio!

Took a while, but I'm finally here, hehe. Just wanted to say a humble Fateh to all of you, hope to learn and contribute as much as possible on this great forum!:D

lion

SPNer
Jul 18, 2004
Belgium
gur fteh to all, n sis sheijleen kaur ji!,well come!!!

i am also new to this forum,came to learn from you :)

daljit singh,belgium

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: