• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Leisure Insult Of Sikh Gurus On Orkut

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear GUrvinder Singh

This just attempt to intice Sikh and hindu nothin much

Dont give it much importance

as far I ahve tried studying the link the man who created it is rahul sharma fron Rohini sec 14 and he can be traced and conatcted very easily ( I have very good contact in Rohini delhi) but it will be of no use because as I have visted delhi many times and in areas of rohini Hindu are as dumb as he appeared to potray on this profile so just chill and yes I have collected the Pic and data( rahul shrama)and if need arises we can do something .

Take Care

Jatinder Singh

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Dear GUrvinder Singh

This just attempt to intice Sikh and hindu nothin much

Dont give it much importance

as far I ahve tried studying the link the man who created it is rahul sharma fron Rohini sec 14 and he can be traced and conatcted very easily ( I have very good contact in Rohini delhi) but it will be of no use because as I have visted delhi many times and in areas of rohini Hindu are as dumb as he appeared to potray on this profile so just chill and yes I have collected the Pic and data( rahul shrama)and if need arises we can do something .

Take Care

Jatinder Singh

Dear dr.khalsa ji

I don't think that we should give imporatnce to site like orkut or facebook.in india the cases of internet harrasment are coming. some people just to harass someone put fake proflie's on orkut, give their telephone numbers, address on orkut and write vulgur messages.the biggest victims of these are girls where some mischevious people put their fake profile.

In this case either someone has put fake profile of this guy or he is mentally deranged.
i don't think any sensible person will put his photo,and address on orkut after writing these types of messages.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Actually he has not put his photo and address

Instead there is one testimonial in his profile which gives the clue

Joginder Singh Foley

Writer
SPNer
Jan 26, 2008
Stoke On Trent
Such people are merely wind up merchants out to cause trouble and get poeple angry. They are not worth the effort off responding to hard though it may be to do the best way of dealing with such poeple is to egnore them. They will loose interest and find some one else to antagonise if we dont respond to them

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Re: Guru nanak pargatiya....mitee DHUNDD !!!

Bhai Gurdass ji writes..

Satgur Nanak Pargatiya..mitee DHUND jagg channan hoyah..

Ever wonder why the word used is DHUND ? gur nanak ji Sahib is Channann..meaning LIGHT..and LIGHT dispells Darkness....but Gurdass Ji uses the word DHUNDD instead of "darkness..Nehra ???? Dhundd is FOG !!

The darkness is fragile... the deepest darkness can be instantly dispelled with the tiniest SPARK.... a small match lights up the space around it and no matter how dark it is....

BUT FOG...DHUNDD is a entirely different matter... on a FOGGY DAY..even the SUN at MID-DAY cant do much....huge headlights of Trucks etc also cant penetrate the FOG...

In other words..SATGUR NANAK Ji is something so special..so powerful...so much more than even the SUN..that He can dispell the densest FOG !!!
That is how Bhai Gurdass Ji wrote poetry that is considered the KUNJI..it blows your mind...and readies you for GURBANI...

Gyani jarnail Singh

GITIKA KAUR

SPNer
Sep 7, 2006
delhi,india
waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

dear ji you must read asa-di vaar its wriiten in asa-di vaar MURKHEY NAAL NA LUJHEY ( WE SHOUD NOT ENTERTAIN WITH FOOLS)
FINE so dont panic leave it wot other people think or say just think wot you think about your gurus if he is fool tht doesnt mean we wl be als fool

i hope this can help you

be in chardikala always
thnkz nd regards
gitika kaur khalsa

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM