• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Pacific Indians Retaliate: 20-yr-old Stabbed In Melbourne

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Indians retaliate: 20-yr-old stabbed in Melbourne

Melbourne, Jun 9: Reports suggest that a 20-year-old man was stabbed in the Western suburb in Melbourne after he had allegedly abused a group of Indian students. This incident is possibly the first act of retaliation from the Indian students who were witnessing racial attacks for more than an a month now.

Buzz up!
The Age newspaper reports that the victim allegedly said, "You are black. You don't belong here. Go away from our country." Australian police said that they were looking for two dark-skinned men aged between 23 and 29 yrs in connection with the attacks reported on Sunday, Jun 7. They said a car believed to belong to people attacking Indians was torched at a factory near the station in western suburb.

Meanwhile about 200 students protested against the police inaction and apathy on Monday, Jun 8 night after two Indian students were attacked by the ethnic Lebanese in the western Sydney suburb of Harris Park. There were also reports of three ethnic Lebanese being assaulted by the Indians, sparking fears of inter-communal tensions in Melbourne, which is home to over 200 different nationalities.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
i heard the attacks are mainly be LEBANESE MIddle esatern Goondas and not Whites...a few friends who came from australia told me this is news from the ground...could be because the Lebanese have been trouble makers before as well...or some agency is wanting a religious riot Muslim vs Hindu/sikh

May 28, 2009
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa..Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh......

Even we Indians have the same attitude...I saw Indians teasing Africans students in Pune...

"Maans Ki Jaat Sabhey Eko Pehchaanbo".....(All human race is one)

Chardi Kala..........

GillAUS

SPNer
Apr 20, 2009
Australia
i heard the attacks are mainly be LEBANESE MIddle esatern Goondas and not Whites...a few friends who came from australia told me this is news from the ground...could be because the Lebanese have been trouble makers before as well...or some agency is wanting a religious riot Muslim vs Hindu/sikh

Gyani Ji, this would not surprise me at all.

The Lebanese Muslim community create a lot of havoc here in Aust, especially Western Sydney where they have been effectively been given free reign by local law enforcement who lack the b*lls to do anything out of fear for being politically incorrect.

They don't even respect white Anglo-Australians (to the point where their community leaders have excused rapes committed by them upon white females due to the fact that the girls should have covered up!)

What makes us think that they would respect Indians.

If there was ever a riot against Lebanese Muslims, it wouldn't just be Indians/Sikhs/Hindus etc involved, but probably more so the WHOLE of the wider population!

But back to the topic at hand - although I don't condone violence, IMO these attacks are just as likely motivated by the fact that most Indian students are passive, then just by race.

The more they learn to be bold and stand up against these idiots (i.e. never travel alone, carry something non-lethal that can be used for self-defence like an umbrella), the less likely are these attacks going to occur.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
GillAus Ji,
I thought os too..but never thought that this sissiness could be that widespread...

I agree...Indians are just too passive...here in Malaysia i have seen Young Malay Mulsim hooligans who are just teenage school boys harrassing and getting away with robbing these Indians from Punjab..on Public buses..a few times i said to them in Punjabi - utth ke do thhapparr maro..chhokreh jihen to daree janeh ho...but they just smiled sheepishly and handed over their wallets...what sissies...I wittnessed three such incidents..and none of these hooligans dare come near me even i being over 60 and all white beard..
I wonder if PUNJAB is producing sissies ?? What happened to Shereh Punjabs ??:}--}::}--}::}--}:

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
GillAus Ji,
I thought os too..but never thought that this sissiness could be that widespread...

I agree...Indians are just too passive...here in Malaysia i have seen Young Malay Mulsim hooligans who are just teenage school boys harrassing and getting away with robbing these Indians from Punjab..on Public buses..a few times i said to them in Punjabi - utth ke do thhapparr maro..chhokreh jihen to daree janeh ho...but they just smiled sheepishly and handed over their wallets...what sissies...I wittnessed three such incidents..and none of these hooligans dare come near me even i being over 60 and all white beard..
I wonder if PUNJAB is producing sissies ?? What happened to Shereh Punjabs ??:}--}::}--}::}--}:

Too much mumbo jumbo and not enough real talk given to Sikh youth these days.....this is the effect!

I had a Sikh teenaged student in class recently who was enduring umpteen jokes about his patka. He just took it all, I lost my own head and started shouting at the Bengali youth doing it. The SIkh boy had no backbone. I know some of the guys in my generation would have battered the guy senseless for that...I'm not saying that response is right btw

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM