• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

UK Indian General Who Led Golden Temple Raid Stabbed In London !

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Do you know where hell is?

hell is defined as the place where

The British are the chefs
The Swiss are the lovers
The French are the mechanics
The Italians make everything run on time
And the Germans are the police

heaven however,

Heaven Is Where:

The French are the chefs
The Italians are the lovers
The British are the police
The Germans are the mechanics
And the Swiss make everything run on time

Jan 6, 2005
Metro-Vancouver, B.C., Canada
UK arrests 3 in London stabbing of Indian general

The Associated Press
Posted: 10/04/2012 11:18:53 AM PDT

LONDON
—British police have arrested three people in an investigation into the attempted murder of an Indian army general stabbed last week near London's busy Oxford Street.

Lt. Gen. Kuldeep Singh Brar, who helped lead a deadly 1984 raid in India on Sikhism's holiest shrine, was set upon by four men and slashed in the neck as he walked with his wife shopping on Sept. 30. Brar, 78, was treated in a London hospital and released.

He told Indian media the attack was an assassination attempt, linking it to his role in the Indian forces' storming of the Golden Temple in Amritsar to flush out Sikh militants. More than 1,000 people were killed in that operation.

Scotland Yard said Thursday it had arrested a 33-year-old man and a 40-year-old woman on suspicion of conspiracy to murder. It said another man in his 30s also was arrested.

The force said all three suspects were being questioned at a London police station.

source: http://www.sbsun.com/ci_21698875/uk-arrests-3-london-stabbing-indian-general

TigerStyleZ

SPNer
Mar 30, 2011
Germany
Sat siri Akal ji!
No REAL SINGH WITH A BRAIN WOULD EVER ATTACK AN 80 YEAR OLD MAN! In this age he is already "dead" , furthermroe he got his right punishment, anyone who has that much "hatred" on him, would do research before attacking him. While doing research he would come to the conclusion that BRAR already got his punishment due to cancer. This is just ridicioulus! 4 Singhs can´t kill an old men? Come on!

This story makes absolutely NO SENSE, like many already described above! Where was his security? Lol, he knows that outside PUnjab, he will get the most "hatred", because here live the most "Khalistanis". And he goes out without security? Hah! Brar! Maybe you delude the world, but not the SIKHS NEVER EVER!

May I be blessed for my whole life with SIkhi and may I can give the values to my children as well .. I am just so glad, that I was born into Sikhi.. Out there are many unlucky souls.. that slander around without an aim and knowing.

SIkhi da NAAM GULAAM DONT TRY TO MAKE IT BADNAAM

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Sat siri Akal ji!
No REAL SINGH WITH A BRAIN WOULD EVER ATTACK AN 80 YEAR OLD MAN! In this age he is already "dead" , furthermroe he got his right punishment, anyone who has that much "hatred" on him, would do research before attacking him. While doing research he would come to the conclusion that BRAR already got his punishment due to cancer.

Do you have any link that he is dying from cancer.Unfortunately last time what i read was this is another lie spread by some sikhs

http://www.dayandnightnews.com/2012/04/new-blue-star-book-not-mine-lt-gen-brar/

This is just ridicioulus! 4 Singhs can´t kill an old men? Come on!
Why? Just because they are Singhs they can kill.There is very big chance that the attack was planned by some amatuers who just got carried away by their josh.May be these people have never even killed a chicken in their life went into situation when they have to kill a live human being and found that how real life is different from theoritical life.

TigerStyleZ

SPNer
Mar 30, 2011
Germany
Do you have any link that he is dying from cancer.Unfortunately last time what i read was this is another lie spread by some sikhs

http://www.dayandnightnews.com/2012/04/new-blue-star-book-not-mine-lt-gen-brar/

Why? Just because they are Singhs they can kill.There is very big chance that the attack was planned by some amatuers who just got carried away by their josh.May be these people have never even killed a chicken in their life went into situation when they have to kill a live human being and found that how real life is different from theoritical life.

Paji, I meant this one with "Cancer" more figuratively! All the people who were killed in his commando... you understand now? How can you kill someone who is already (brain)dead. Yep, if a REAL Singh with an AIM would execute such an operation, they would have been prepared to kill. You can see it through History... Jinda..Sukha... Satwant..Beant..Dilawar Gurdeep Singh... etc..

Jan 6, 2005
Metro-Vancouver, B.C., Canada
UK: 8 more arrests over attack on Indian general

October 5, 2012

LONDON (AP) — British police made eight more arrests Friday over the stabbing of a retired Indian army general who said that his role in a deadly raid on Sikhism's holiest shrine may have made him a target for militants.

The new arrests, announced in a statement released by Scotland Yard, bring to 15 the number of people detained since Kuldeep Singh Brar had his neck slashed by assailants on London's busy Oxford Street shopping area on Sunday. Brar has told Indian media that he believes the stabbing was carried out by Sikh extremists in revenge for his role in the attack on the Golden Temple in Amritsar in 1984, a bloody assault in which more than 1,000 people were killed.

The statement said that while Scotland Yard was aware of speculation over the attackers' motives, "it would not be helpful to our investigation to comment further at this stage."

The storming of the Golden Temple was one of the most violent episodes in the Indian government's battle against Sikh separatists, whose campaign for an independent homeland in the Punjab region of India smoldered into the 1970s and 80s.

The Indian army's attack on hundreds of heavily armed Sikh separatists barricaded inside the Golden Temple led to massive loss of life and a breakdown in communal relations across India. Later that year, Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi was assassinated by two Sikh bodyguards, and the country was swept by a wave of anti-Sikh rioting.

Although the Sikh separatist movement has since lost much of its force, there are still occasional acts of violence.

Scotland Yard said that all eight suspects, whose ages range from 20 to 42, were arrested at various addresses in west London in the early hours of Friday. Six were arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder; two were arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender.

The police service says officers investigating the stabbing had detained a further three people on suspicion of immigration offenses unrelated to the attempted murder investigation.

Friday's arrests follow the detention of four people on Thursday.

source: http://washingtonexaminer.com/uk-8-...general/article/feed/2036404?custom_click=rss

bscheema

SPNer
Jan 4, 2010
why to even touch or try to kill this kind of person ......ujryian khudaan ch hath ku mrdey
ill follow un-touchability.. (chuachoth ) for people like KS brar

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Paji, I meant this one with "Cancer" more figuratively! All the people who were killed in his commando... you understand now? How can you kill someone who is already (brain)dead. Yep, if a REAL Singh with an AIM would execute such an operation, they would have been prepared to kill. You can see it through History... Jinda..Sukha... Satwant..Beant..Dilawar Gurdeep Singh... etc..

There are different views on it .Some believe that the people like Brar, KPS gill Etc must be punished by sikhs.And the names you mentioned were all well trained

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM