Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

inaccurate validation text error message?

Discussion in 'Information Technology' started by Mia, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Mia

Mia
    Expand Collapse

I created a shell which includes about 50 variables, all of which have
    different validation rules and validation texts. There seems to be a problem
    with one of the variables. The validation rule says that valid answers are:
    Between 0 and 2 or Between 99 and 94 (which is the correct validation rule),
    and the validation text is: 0=.... 1=.... 2=.... (the options). However, when
    I enter 1 and try to move on the next variable, I get an error message that 1
    is not a valid response, and then it shows the validation text, which clearly
    includes 1 in it!! I tried deleting this particular variable, and inserting
    it again into the shell, and it still didn't work. I also created the entire
    shell from scratch and the same thing happened. the weird thing is that it
    only happens with this variable, and not any of the 49 variables.
    does anybody have any ideas on how to fix this???

Thank you in advance!!

2. Loading...