• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

If I Ask God Something Would He Reply To Me

Veeru

SPNer
Jun 27, 2004
----------------------------------------
if i ask god something would he reply to me
----------------------------------------

Yes he would except that the answer might be something we don't want or we may not be able to understand the answer

adeep646

SPNer
Nov 15, 2006
Sachkand
"Whatever I ask for from my Lord and Master, he gives that to me."
- Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji - Panna 681
is when you become HarJan. when you are blessed by Waheguru and are in his Charana

Veeru

SPNer
Jun 27, 2004
Yes God does reply. But alot of times, we aren't capable of understanding the reply and some other times, it isn't what we expect it to be...

navroopsingh

SPNer
Nov 15, 2006
When people often ask Vyheguru in Ardas or anything that they want grades better, health better, money, a car, or anything associated with the world and Maya. Unfortunately we fail to ask Vyheguru for the one and most important thing. You have to wish that Naam Simran will ALWAYS be on your lips or in your mind because it is the one and most important thing that you could wish for because waht else is higher then Vyheguru. When you do ask HIM or want to speak to him you must honestly want to talk to him with all your soul because he doesn't just talk to anyone because not all have him truly fixed within themselves. That results in people becoming atheists saying God would not answer their prayers or grant them this wish. Of course, when you ask him for something, make sure you ask him for the right thing(naam simran or such), and not for maya attached things because you never know, he might just answer and you gert fixed with all these material things!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: