• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

I Still Can't Find Peace On This Meat V.s. Vegetarian Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have different reasons to say ' Why don't Sikhs eat meat?' and I have already typed them in my blog and being too tired of typing , I'm not going to put them here again.

So to find out ' why not to eat meat or Why don't Sikhs eat meat?' click and read.

Do put your views. Put your views wherever you like either on the blog or here as a reply to this post. I would love to read your views.

Gurfateh Ji.

The below is a good point. Why eat meat when vegetarian food has all the nutrients needed for a human body to function normally without any trouble. Save meat for the time there is no vegetarian food around and importing is impossible task to perform.

We humans have been blessed by the Almighty to accept both types of food. But we should be merciful too. (consider the first reason). So if other options are available then you should go for them rather than taking meat you should go for vegetarian food. Leaving the flesh for the hard days. I think I'm able to drive the point home. Isn't it?

Mar 26, 2006
There is some examples in Rehtnama by different mahan sikhs which tells that eating Non veg is allowed in sikhism

''bakra jhatka chake ta chake.
awar maas wal kabhu na take''

rehtnama bhai desa singh ji .

''kar jhatke bakran ko khaiyo,
murde kuthe nikat na jaiyo''

rehtnama bhai choupa singh ji

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
The below is a good point. Why eat meat when vegetarian food has all the nutrients needed for a human body to function normally without any trouble. Save meat for the time there is no vegetarian food around and importing is impossible task to perform.

We humans have been blessed by the Almighty to accept both types of food. But we should be merciful too. (consider the first reason). So if other options are available then you should go for them rather than taking meat you should go for vegetarian food. Leaving the flesh for the hard days. I think I'm able to drive the point home. Isn't it?

We should be merciful on cows and buffaloes too who become milk making machines so we can enjoy milk and milk products.1 point which I am unable to understand is why people hate meat so much and call it cruel while they themself don't found anything wrong with milk.

We should be merciful on cows and buffaloes too who become milk making machines so we can enjoy milk and milk products.1 point which I am unable to understand is why people hate meat so much and call it cruel while they themself don't found anything wrong with milk.

Lets remember two wrongs don't make a right. Lets work toward a better condition for cows. Let's work toward to end the cruelty to animals that are consumed for food and in general.

Lets not cover up one wrong doing with another. This is not what the Guru Nanak Dev ji taught us.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Lets remember two wrongs don't make a right. Lets work toward a better condition for cows. Let's work toward to end the cruelty to animals that are consumed for food and in general.

Lets not cover up one wrong doing with another. This is not what the Guru Nanak Dev ji taught us.

The only way to end cruelity To animals is There should be no usage of any animal or animal product in any form O/W the end to cruelity is just an eyewash.I don't know whether this type of model of society could survive or not because I have never heard
of any society free from animal use.Even at the times of Guru's Animals were used by society and Guru's never objected that

The only way to end cruelity To animals is There should be no usage of any animal or animal product in any form O/W the end to cruelity is just an eyewash.I don't know whether this type of model of society could survive or not because I have never heard
of any society free from animal use.Even at the times of Guru's Animals were used by society and Guru's never objected that

"The only way to stop animal cruelty is if we stop usage of any animal or animal product." This is one the most outrages statment ever. In other words you are saying human treat animals cruelly just for the purpose of mistreating them. Its due to our economies trying to become more efficient animal cruelty happens. Its to save cost, the fastest and most effiecent ways have been adopted and in doing so we create animal cruelty. I'll put it a simple way, generally humans are selfish people.

My parents grow up back in India and they used to tell me alot of stories on how well they used to treat the animal. (topic came up because of the animal cruelty in western countries.) Animals were respected didn't matter what type of animal it was. Even after the animal was used to plow the field the animal was fed right, bathed, given rest. Humans are fully capable of treating animals correctly, its just there is a cost to treating an animal correctly and for some people this cost to treat an animal with respect has very little value or no value at all.

i guess Machiavelli wasn't generalizing when he said, cruelity is okay provided it is administered well.

vsgrewal48895

Writer
SPNer
Mar 12, 2009
Michigan
Dear Satyadi Ji,

Here are my two cents on the subject;

MEAT IN SIKHISM

ABSTRACT

To consume any kind of meat should be a matter of personal preference on the basis of taste etc. It is foolhardy to bring religion into this issue. Guru Nanak has explained it very well: Only God knows what is good and what is bad. Meat has been eaten in all the four ages and has been referred in all religious books. Guru Angad in Raag Ramkali ponders on the life in ocean;

ਜੀਆ ਕਾ ਆਹਾਰੁ ਜੀਅ ਖਾਣਾ ਏਹੁ ਕਰੇਇ ॥

Jī▫ā kā āhār jī▫a kẖāṇā ehu kare▫i.

Animals eat other animals; this is what the Akal Purkh has given them as food.
-----Guru Angad, Raag Ramkali, AGGS, Page, 955-11
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Water is the source of every thing in creation whether vegetation or meat. It quenches thirst and cleanses the body but not consciousness says Guru Nanak in Raag Sarang;

ਪਾਣੀ ਚਿਤੁ ਨ ਧੋਪਈ ਮੁਖਿ ਪੀਤੈ ਤਿਖ ਜਾਇ ॥ਪਾਣੀ ਪਿਤਾ ਜਗਤ ਕਾ ਫਿਰਿ ਪਾਣੀ ਸਭੁ ਖਾਇ ॥
paanee chit na Dhop-ee mukh peetai tikh jaa-ay, Paanee Pitaa Jagat Kaa Fir Paanee Sabh Khaa-ay.

The consciousness is not washed with water. You drink it to quench your thirst. Water is the father of the world. In the end water destroys it all.
-----Guru Nanak Dev, Raag Sarang, AGGS, Page, 1240-9

The goodness of food or clothes depends on the purity of heart, as explained by Guru Nanak in Raag Majh and Siri Raag;

ਕਿਆ ਖਾਧੈ ਕਿਆ ਪੈਧੈ ਹੋਇ ॥ਜਾ ਮਨਿ ਨਾਹੀ ਸਚਾ ਸੋਇ ॥ਕਿਆ ਮੇਵਾ ਕਿਆ ਘਿਉ ਗੁੜੁ ਮਿਠਾ ਕਿਆ ਮੈਦਾ ਕਿਆ ਮਾਸੁ ॥

Ki-aa KhaaDhai Ki-aa PaiDhai Ho-ay, Jaa Man Naahee Sachaa So-ay,Kiaa Mayvaa Kiaa Gheo Gurh Mithaa Kiaa Maidaa Kiaa Maas.

What good is consuming delicacies and wearing fine clothes, if the True Akal Purkh does not abide within the mind? What good are fruits, butter, sugar, sweets, flour and meat?
-----Guru Nanak, Vaar Raag Majh, AGGS, Page, 142-12

Sabd Guru categorically forbids mind altering substances that have immoral consequences as indicated by Guru Nanak in Siri Raag;

ਬਾਬਾ ਹੋਰੁ ਖਾਣਾ ਖੁਸੀ ਖੁਆਰੁ ॥ ਜਿਤੁ ਖਾਧੈ ਤਨੁ ਪੀੜੀਐ ਮਨ ਮਹਿ ਚਲਹਿ ਵਿਕਾਰ ॥
Baabaa Hor Khaanaa Khusee Khu-aar, Jit Khadhai Tan Peerhai Man Meh Chaleh Vikaar.

O Baba, the pleasures of other foods are false. Eating them, the body is ruined, and wickedness and corruption enter into the mind.
-----Guru Nanak, Siri Raag, AGGS, Page, 16-14

Sikh thought is more concerned with the ethical side of the life rather than physical or material things or Maya. Food of any type makes little difference. What is important is the spiritual part of remembering God, since it enhances spiritual growth. Those not remembering God are heading toward delusion, as described by Guru Nanak in Raag Majh:

ਇਕਿ ਮਾਸਹਾਰੀ ਇਕਿ ਤ੍ਰਿਣੁ ਖਾਹਿ ॥ਇਕਨਾ ਛਤੀਹ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਪਾਹਿ ॥ਇਕਿ ਮਿਟੀਆ ਮਹਿ ਮਿਟੀਆ ਖਾਹਿ ॥ਨਾਨਕ ਮੁਠੇ ਜਾਹਿ ਨਾਹੀ ਮਨਿ ਸੋਇ ॥
Ik Masaharee Ik TriN Khaaeh, Ikna Chateeh Amnrit Paaeh, Ik MiTee-aa Meh MiTee-aa Khaaeh, Nanak Muthay Jaahi Naahee Man So-ay.

Some eat meat, while others eat grass. Some have all the thirty-six varieties of delicacies, while others live in the dirt and eat mud. O Nanak, those who do not enshrine the Akal Purkh within their minds is deluded. -----Guru Nanak, Raag Majh, AGGS, Page, 144

Here is another Sloke of Mardana in Raag Bihaagrha stressing the spiritual side of life:

ਗੁਣ ਮੰਡੇ ਕਰਿ ਸੀਲੁ ਘਿਉ ਸਰਮੁ ਮਾਸੁ ਆਹਾਰੁ ॥ ਗਿਆਨੁ ਗੁੜੁ ਸਾਲਾਹ ਮੰਡੇ ਭਉ ਮਾਸੁ ਆਹਾਰੁ ॥ਨਾਨਕ ਇਹੁ ਭੋਜਨੁ ਸਚੁ ਹੈ ਸਚੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਆਧਾਰੁ ॥

GouN ManDay Kar Seel Gheo Saram Maas Aahaar, Giaan Gourh Salaah ManDay Bhou Maas Aahaar, Nanak Ih Bhojan Sach Hai Sach Naam AaDhaar.

Make virtue your bread, good conduct the ghee, and modesty the meat to eat. So make spiritual wisdom your molasses, the Praise of God your bread, and the Fear of God the meat you eat. O Nanak, this is the true food; let the True Name be your only Support.
-----Mardana, Raag Bihaagrha, AGGS, Page, 553-6

Kabir originally was idolater and follower of Ramanand and later became monotheistic and believed in contemplation of Naam. He being under the influence of Vedanta states about 3 things to refrain from including fish;

ਕਬੀਰ ਭਾਂਗ ਮਾਛੁਲੀ ਸੁਰਾ ਪਾਨਿ ਜੋ ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਾਨੀ ਖਾਂਹਿ ॥ਤੀਰਥ ਬਰਤ ਨੇਮ ਕੀਏ ਤੇ ਸਭੈ ਰਸਾਤਲਿ ਜਾਂਹਿ ॥
Kabir Bhaang Maachulee Sura Paan Jo Jo Praanee Khaaneh, Teerath Barat Naym Keeay Tay Sabhay Rasaatal Jaaneh.

Kabir, the mortals who consume marijuana, fish and wine no matter what pilgrimages, fasts and rituals they follow, will all go to hell.
-----Bhagat Kabir Slokes # 233, AGGS, Page, 1377-2 & 3

There have been references to the Hukamnama of Guru Har Gobind from the book of Hukamnamas by Dr. Ganda Singh to the effect that the Gurus forbid the eating of meat. These have been annulled by the above references even if the document is true. All other foot prints are obliterated by an elephant’s footprint.

Guru Nanak’s Raag Malar is devoted to meat eating. He recited it at Kurkchetar at the festival of solar eclipse while cooking the deer meat, to remove doubts and superstitions about its eating;

ਮਾਸਹੁ ਨਿੰਮੇ ਮਾਸਹੁ ਜੰਮੇ ਹਮ ਮਾਸੈ ਕੇ ਭਾਂਡੇ ॥ ਗਿਆਨੁ ਧਿਆਨੁ ਕਛੁ ਸੂਝੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਚਤੁਰੁ ਕਹਾਵੈ ਪਾਂਡੇ ॥
Maasahu Nimmay Maasahu Janmay Ham Maasai Kay Bhaanday, Gi-aan Dhi-aan Kachh Soojhai Naahee Chatur Kahaavai PaaNday.

In the flesh we are conceived and in the flesh we are born -- we are vessels of the flesh. You know nothing of spiritual wisdom and meditation, even though you call yourself clever, O religious scholar.

ਮਾਸੁ ਪੁਰਾਣੀ ਮਾਸੁ ਕਤੇਬਂ*ੀ ਚਹੁ ਜੁਗਿ ਮਾਸੁ ਕਮਾਣਾ ॥ ਪਾਂਡੇ ਤੂ ਜਾਣੈ ਹੀ ਨਾਹੀ ਕਿਥਹੁ ਮਾਸੁ ਉਪੰਨਾ ॥ਤੋਇਅਹੁ ਅੰਨੁ ਕਮਾਦੁ ਕਪਾਹਾਂ ਤੋਇਅਹੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਭਵਣੁ ਗੰਨਾ ॥ਮਾਤ ਪਿਤਾ ਕੀ ਰਕਤੁ ਨਿਪੰਨੇ ਮਛੀ ਮਾਸੁ ਨ ਖਾਂਹੀ ॥ਇਸਤ੍ਰੀ ਪੁਰਖੈ ਜਾਂ ਨਿਸਿ ਮੇਲਾ ਓਥੈ ਮੰਧੁ ਕਮਾਹੀ ॥
Maas PuraaNee Maas Kataybeen Chaoh Jug Maas KamaaNaa, PaanDay Too JaaNai Hee Naahee Kithoh Maas Upunnaa, To-i-ahu Ann Kamaad KapaahaaN To-i-ahu Taribhavan Gannaa, Maat Pitaa Kee Rakat Nipannay Machhee Maas Na KhaaNhee, Istaree Purkhai JaaN Nis Maylaa Othai ManDh Kamaahee.

Meat is allowed in the Puraanas and in other Holy books. Throughout the four ages, meat has been used. O Pundit, you do not know where meat originated. Corn, sugar cane and cotton are produced from water. The three worlds came from water. They are produced from the blood of their mothers and fathers who do not eat fish or meat. But when men and women meet in the night, they come together in the flesh.
-----Guru Nanak, Raag Malaar, AGGS, Page, 1290
The complete Sabd translated;

First, the mortal is conceived in the flesh, and then he dwells in the flesh. When he comes alive, his mouth takes flesh; his bones, skin and body are flesh. He comes out of the womb of flesh, and takes a mouthful of flesh at the breast. His mouth is flesh, his tongue is flesh; his breath is in the flesh. He grows up and is married, and brings his wife of flesh into his home. Flesh is produced from flesh; all relatives are made of flesh. When the mortal meets the True Guru, and realizes the Akal Purkh's Command, then he comes to be reformed. Releasing himself, the mortal does not find release; O, Nanak through empty words, one is ruined.

The fools argue about flesh and meat, but they know nothing about meditation and spiritual wisdom. What is called meat, and what is called a green vegetable? What leads to sin? It was the habit of the gods to kill the rhinoceros, and make a feast of the burnt offering. Those who renounce meat, and hold their noses when sitting near it, devour men at night. They practice hypocrisy, and make a show before other people, but they do not understand anything about meditation or spiritual wisdom. O Nanak, what can be said to the blind people?

They cannot answer, or even understand what is said. They alone are blind, who act blindly. They have no eyes in their hearts. They are produced from the blood of their mothers and fathers, but they do not eat fish or meat. But when men and women meet in the night, they come together in the flesh. In the flesh we are conceived, and in the flesh we are born; we are vessels of flesh. You know nothing of spiritual wisdom and meditation, even though you call yourself clever, O religious scholar. O master, you believe that flesh on the outside is bad, but the flesh of those in your own home is good.

All beings and creatures are flesh; the soul has taken up its home in the flesh. They eat the uneatable; they reject and abandon what they could eat. They have a teacher who is blind. In the flesh we are conceived, and in the flesh we are born; we are vessels of flesh. You know nothing of spiritual wisdom and meditation, even though you call yourself clever, O religious scholar. Meat is allowed in the Puraanas, meat is allowed in other religious scriptures and the Quran. Throughout the four ages, meat has been used. It is featured in sacred feasts and marriage festivities; meat is used in them.

Women, men, kings and emperors originate from meat. If you see them going to hell, then do not accept charitable gifts from them. The giver goes to hell, while the receiver goes to heaven -- look at this injustice. You do not understand your own self, but you preach to other people. O Pundit, you are very wise indeed. O Pundit, you do not know where meat originated. Corn, sugar cane and cotton are produced from water. The three worlds came from water. Water says, "I am good in many ways." But water takes many forms. Forsaking these delicacies, one becomes a true Sannyaasee, a detached hermit. Nanak reflects and speaks.

Conclusion:

Every material thing develops from water whether meat or vegetable. It is the remembering of God which is important rather than debating unnecessarily of the merits of vegetables or of meat. Personal considerations must determine what is good or bad for a person. In AGGS there is no prohibition about eating or cooking meat. Guru Nanak cooked deer meat at the festival of the solar eclipse at Kurchetar to remove doubt and superstition. According to Vedanta philosophy called ahimsa, it is advised to refrain from injuring - physically, mentally or emotionally - anyone or any living creature, which has creped in to Sikh Faith.

Cordially,

Virinder S. Grewal
Williamston, MI

According to Vedanta philosophy called ahimsa, it is advised to refrain from injuring - physically, mentally or emotionally - anyone or any living creature, which has creped in to Sikh Faith.

This hasn't creped into Sikhism. The Guru taught against injuring others and to fight back against any type of oppression. if Sikhs are allowed to injure with no reason anyone and any creature then why are told to respect the creation by the Gurus?

vsgrewal48895

Writer
SPNer
Mar 12, 2009
Michigan
Please give references about your above statement. Please re-read what I wrote that water is the source of everything. Meat or Vegetable and read the whole Sabd of Guru Nanak in Raag Malar. Peace is personal and internal matter.

Virinder

Please give references about your above statement. Please re-read what I wrote that water is the source of everything. Meat or Vegetable and read the whole Sabd of Guru Nanak in Raag Malar. Peace is personal and internal matter.

Virinder

I don't even think a reference is needed. Here are the 5 virtues of Sikhi. Truth, Contentment, Compassion, Humility, and Love. If you have compassion in your heart then how can you injure another with out reason. Guru Sahib was kicked at one time and even still he did not injure the kicker. What would you say to this display of our Guru.

And here are the 5 theives: attachment, lust, greed, anger, and ego.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
"The only way to stop animal cruelty is if we stop usage of any animal or animal product." This is one the most outrages statment ever. In other words you are saying human treat animals cruelly just for the purpose of mistreating them. Its due to our economies trying to become more efficient animal cruelty happens. Its to save cost, the fastest and most effiecent ways have been adopted and in doing so we create animal cruelty. I'll put it a simple way, generally humans are selfish people.

My parents grow up back in India and they used to tell me alot of stories on how well they used to treat the animal. (topic came up because of the animal cruelty in western countries.) Animals were respected didn't matter what type of animal it was. Even after the animal was used to plow the field the animal was fed right, bathed, given rest. Humans are fully capable of treating animals correctly, its just there is a cost to treating an animal correctly and for some people this cost to treat an animal with respect has very little value or no value at all.

i guess Machiavelli wasn't generalizing when he said, cruelity is okay provided it is administered well.

Singh ji

Do you think that castrating an animal and forcing him to plough field is not cruel or tieing a bufalloe in tight shed for entire life is not cruel.

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
This hasn't creped into Sikhism. The Guru taught against injuring others and to fight back against any type of oppression.

Actually this has crept into Sikhism. There are many Vashnavite biased cults, sects Jathass's operating in Punjab.

Cult examples - Radhaoswami's and Namdhari's (they have a strong reverence for the cow) and distinct Vashnavite attributes. The former have a very strong influence in Punjab (especially amongst rural Jatts).

Damadami Takhsal states in their Rehat Maryada, states not to hurt a black cow.

Akhand Kirtani Jatha - no doubt have Vashnavite influences even though they deny it.

Raronwaley - their leader again influenced by Vashnavite thought.

These groups are fairly recent phenonmenens in Sikhism. With the exception of DDT some 150 years. The real split on this issue goes back to Madho Das aka Bandha Bahadhur who caused this split. It was reconcilled but seems to have reared its head.

if Sikhs are allowed to injure with no reason anyone and any creature then why are told to respect the creation by the Gurus?

I don't think you have either read or truly studied the shabad fools who wrangle over flesh. Does this respect and cruelty extend to plants? A Jain will not pluck a leaf off a tree for fear of hurting the tree. I am assuming you are a vegetarian? If you are, to a Jain you would be seen as barbaric in your treatment of living beings.......and yet the Guru calls Jains corrupt.

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Dear Satyadi Ji,

Here are my two cents on the subject;

MEAT IN SIKHISM

ABSTRACT

To consume any kind of meat should be a matter of personal preference on the basis of taste etc. It is foolhardy to bring religion into this issue. Guru Nanak has explained it very well: Only God knows what is good and what is bad. Meat has been eaten in all the four ages and has been referred in all religious books. Guru Angad in Raag Ramkali ponders on the life in ocean;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Water is the source of every thing in creation whether vegetation or meat. It quenches thirst and cleanses the body but not consciousness says Guru Nanak in Raag Sarang;

paanee chit na Dhop-ee mukh peetai tikh jaa-ay, Paanee Pitaa Jagat Kaa Fir Paanee Sabh Khaa-ay.

The consciousness is not washed with water. You drink it to quench your thirst. Water is the father of the world. In the end water destroys it all.

The goodness of food or clothes depends on the purity of heart, as explained by Guru Nanak in Raag Majh and Siri Raag;

ਕਿਆ ਖਾਧੈ ਕਿਆ ਪੈਧੈ ਹੋਇ ॥ਜਾ ਮਨਿ ਨਾਹੀ ਸਚਾ ਸੋਇ ॥ਕਿਆ ਮੇਵਾ ਕਿਆ ਘਿਉ ਗੁੜੁ ਮਿਠਾ ਕਿਆ ਮੈਦਾ ਕਿਆ ਮਾਸੁ ॥

Ki-aa KhaaDhai Ki-aa PaiDhai Ho-ay, Jaa Man Naahee Sachaa So-ay,Kiaa Mayvaa Kiaa Gheo Gurh Mithaa Kiaa Maidaa Kiaa Maas.

What good is consuming delicacies and wearing fine clothes, if the True Akal Purkh does not abide within the mind? What good are fruits, butter, sugar, sweets, flour and meat?

Sabd Guru categorically forbids mind altering substances that have immoral consequences as indicated by Guru Nanak in Siri Raag;

Baabaa Hor Khaanaa Khusee Khu-aar, Jit Khadhai Tan Peerhai Man Meh Chaleh Vikaar.

O Baba, the pleasures of other foods are false. Eating them, the body is ruined, and wickedness and corruption enter into the mind.

Sikh thought is more concerned with the ethical side of the life rather than physical or material things or Maya. Food of any type makes little difference. What is important is the spiritual part of remembering God, since it enhances spiritual growth. Those not remembering God are heading toward delusion, as described by Guru Nanak in Raag Majh:

ਇਕਿ ਮਾਸਹਾਰੀ ਇਕਿ ਤ੍ਰਿਣੁ ਖਾਹਿ ॥ਇਕਨਾ ਛਤੀਹ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਪਾਹਿ ॥ਇਕਿ ਮਿਟੀਆ ਮਹਿ ਮਿਟੀਆ ਖਾਹਿ ॥ਨਾਨਕ ਮੁਠੇ ਜਾਹਿ ਨਾਹੀ ਮਨਿ ਸੋਇ ॥
Ik Masaharee Ik TriN Khaaeh, Ikna Chateeh Amnrit Paaeh, Ik MiTee-aa Meh MiTee-aa Khaaeh, Nanak Muthay Jaahi Naahee Man So-ay.

Some eat meat, while others eat grass. Some have all the thirty-six varieties of delicacies, while others live in the dirt and eat mud. O Nanak, those who do not enshrine the Akal Purkh within their minds is deluded. -----Guru Nanak, Raag Majh, AGGS, Page, 144

Here is another Sloke of Mardana in Raag Bihaagrha stressing the spiritual side of life:

ਗੁਣ ਮੰਡੇ ਕਰਿ ਸੀਲੁ ਘਿਉ ਸਰਮੁ ਮਾਸੁ ਆਹਾਰੁ ॥ ਗਿਆਨੁ ਗੁੜੁ ਸਾਲਾਹ ਮੰਡੇ ਭਉ ਮਾਸੁ ਆਹਾਰੁ ॥ਨਾਨਕ ਇਹੁ ਭੋਜਨੁ ਸਚੁ ਹੈ ਸਚੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਆਧਾਰੁ ॥

GouN ManDay Kar Seel Gheo Saram Maas Aahaar, Giaan Gourh Salaah ManDay Bhou Maas Aahaar, Nanak Ih Bhojan Sach Hai Sach Naam AaDhaar.

Make virtue your bread, good conduct the ghee, and modesty the meat to eat. So make spiritual wisdom your molasses, the Praise of God your bread, and the Fear of God the meat you eat. O Nanak, this is the true food; let the True Name be your only Support.

Kabir originally was idolater and follower of Ramanand and later became monotheistic and believed in contemplation of Naam. He being under the influence of Vedanta states about 3 things to refrain from including fish;

ਕਬੀਰ ਭਾਂਗ ਮਾਛੁਲੀ ਸੁਰਾ ਪਾਨਿ ਜੋ ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਾਨੀ ਖਾਂਹਿ ॥ਤੀਰਥ ਬਰਤ ਨੇਮ ਕੀਏ ਤੇ ਸਭੈ ਰਸਾਤਲਿ ਜਾਂਹਿ ॥
Kabir Bhaang Maachulee Sura Paan Jo Jo Praanee Khaaneh, Teerath Barat Naym Keeay Tay Sabhay Rasaatal Jaaneh.

Kabir, the mortals who consume marijuana, fish and wine no matter what pilgrimages, fasts and rituals they follow, will all go to hell.

There have been references to the Hukamnama of Guru Har Gobind from the book of Hukamnamas by Dr. Ganda Singh to the effect that the Gurus forbid the eating of meat. These have been annulled by the above references even if the document is true. All other foot prints are obliterated by an elephant’s footprint.

Guru Nanak’s Raag Malar is devoted to meat eating. He recited it at Kurkchetar at the festival of solar eclipse while cooking the deer meat, to remove doubts and superstitions about its eating;

ਮਾਸਹੁ ਨਿੰਮੇ ਮਾਸਹੁ ਜੰਮੇ ਹਮ ਮਾਸੈ ਕੇ ਭਾਂਡੇ ॥ ਗਿਆਨੁ ਧਿਆਨੁ ਕਛੁ ਸੂਝੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਚਤੁਰੁ ਕਹਾਵੈ ਪਾਂਡੇ ॥
Maasahu Nimmay Maasahu Janmay Ham Maasai Kay Bhaanday, Gi-aan Dhi-aan Kachh Soojhai Naahee Chatur Kahaavai PaaNday.

In the flesh we are conceived and in the flesh we are born -- we are vessels of the flesh. You know nothing of spiritual wisdom and meditation, even though you call yourself clever, O religious scholar.

ਮਾਸੁ ਪੁਰਾਣੀ ਮਾਸੁ ਕਤੇਬਂ*ੀ ਚਹੁ ਜੁਗਿ ਮਾਸੁ ਕਮਾਣਾ ॥ ਪਾਂਡੇ ਤੂ ਜਾਣੈ ਹੀ ਨਾਹੀ ਕਿਥਹੁ ਮਾਸੁ ਉਪੰਨਾ ॥ਤੋਇਅਹੁ ਅੰਨੁ ਕਮਾਦੁ ਕਪਾਹਾਂ ਤੋਇਅਹੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਭਵਣੁ ਗੰਨਾ ॥ਮਾਤ ਪਿਤਾ ਕੀ ਰਕਤੁ ਨਿਪੰਨੇ ਮਛੀ ਮਾਸੁ ਨ ਖਾਂਹੀ ॥ਇਸਤ੍ਰੀ ਪੁਰਖੈ ਜਾਂ ਨਿਸਿ ਮੇਲਾ ਓਥੈ ਮੰਧੁ ਕਮਾਹੀ ॥
Maas PuraaNee Maas Kataybeen Chaoh Jug Maas KamaaNaa, PaanDay Too JaaNai Hee Naahee Kithoh Maas Upunnaa, To-i-ahu Ann Kamaad KapaahaaN To-i-ahu Taribhavan Gannaa, Maat Pitaa Kee Rakat Nipannay Machhee Maas Na KhaaNhee, Istaree Purkhai JaaN Nis Maylaa Othai ManDh Kamaahee.

Meat is allowed in the Puraanas and in other Holy books. Throughout the four ages, meat has been used. O Pundit, you do not know where meat originated. Corn, sugar cane and cotton are produced from water. The three worlds came from water. They are produced from the blood of their mothers and fathers who do not eat fish or meat. But when men and women meet in the night, they come together in the flesh.

First, the mortal is conceived in the flesh, and then he dwells in the flesh. When he comes alive, his mouth takes flesh; his bones, skin and body are flesh. He comes out of the womb of flesh, and takes a mouthful of flesh at the breast. His mouth is flesh, his tongue is flesh; his breath is in the flesh. He grows up and is married, and brings his wife of flesh into his home. Flesh is produced from flesh; all relatives are made of flesh. When the mortal meets the True Guru, and realizes the Akal Purkh's Command, then he comes to be reformed. Releasing himself, the mortal does not find release; O, Nanak through empty words, one is ruined.

The fools argue about flesh and meat, but they know nothing about meditation and spiritual wisdom. What is called meat, and what is called a green vegetable? What leads to sin? It was the habit of the gods to kill the rhinoceros, and make a feast of the burnt offering. Those who renounce meat, and hold their noses when sitting near it, devour men at night. They practice hypocrisy, and make a show before other people, but they do not understand anything about meditation or spiritual wisdom. O Nanak, what can be said to the blind people?

They cannot answer, or even understand what is said. They alone are blind, who act blindly. They have no eyes in their hearts. They are produced from the blood of their mothers and fathers, but they do not eat fish or meat. But when men and women meet in the night, they come together in the flesh. In the flesh we are conceived, and in the flesh we are born; we are vessels of flesh. You know nothing of spiritual wisdom and meditation, even though you call yourself clever, O religious scholar. O master, you believe that flesh on the outside is bad, but the flesh of those in your own home is good.

All beings and creatures are flesh; the soul has taken up its home in the flesh. They eat the uneatable; they reject and abandon what they could eat. They have a teacher who is blind. In the flesh we are conceived, and in the flesh we are born; we are vessels of flesh. You know nothing of spiritual wisdom and meditation, even though you call yourself clever, O religious scholar. Meat is allowed in the Puraanas, meat is allowed in other religious scriptures and the Quran. Throughout the four ages, meat has been used. It is featured in sacred feasts and marriage festivities; meat is used in them.

Women, men, kings and emperors originate from meat. If you see them going to hell, then do not accept charitable gifts from them. The giver goes to hell, while the receiver goes to heaven -- look at this injustice. You do not understand your own self, but you preach to other people. O Pundit, you are very wise indeed. O Pundit, you do not know where meat originated. Corn, sugar cane and cotton are produced from water. The three worlds came from water. Water says, "I am good in many ways." But water takes many forms. Forsaking these delicacies, one becomes a true Sannyaasee, a detached hermit. Nanak reflects and speaks.

Conclusion:

Every material thing develops from water whether meat or vegetable. It is the remembering of God which is important rather than debating unnecessarily of the merits of vegetables or of meat. Personal considerations must determine what is good or bad for a person. In AGGS there is no prohibition about eating or cooking meat. Guru Nanak cooked deer meat at the festival of the solar eclipse at Kurchetar to remove doubt and superstition. According to Vedanta philosophy called ahimsa, it is advised to refrain from injuring - physically, mentally or emotionally - anyone or any living creature, which has creped in to Sikh Faith.

Cordially,

Virinder S. Grewal
Williamston, MI

Very inciteful Virinder ji. What you have written must be commended.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
If I am not wrong..the African Slaves were also castrated..shackled..their women and children separated from them....etc etc..just like Bulls are castrated..the cows/buffaloes' "children" are taken away from them...they are SHACKLED to their killeh...etc etc..so many similarities...same end result and cause..ECONOMICS...Making MONEY...HUMAN GREED. ALL this happens in PUNJAB too...I saw it with my own eyes....cows separated from their calf for milking ( cows milk is for her baby and not the owner !!)..i saw the buffaloes shackled to a killah with a very short rope...and then impregnated at the owenr's wish and command...all this is ECONOMICS...we just cannot say..THIS is RIGHT..and that is WRONG..based on our own perceptions....GURU NANAK JI saw it ALL....and gave us the REAL ANSWERS to dispell all doubts...READ and VICHAAR all the3 Gurbani already quoted...the REAL ANSWERS are already in plain sight...no one called "blind" if their EYES are missing naturally/damaged due to an accident/disease...the REAL BLIND are with perfect 20/20 viison but REFUSE to SEE (Again GURU NANAK JI words..)
cruelty.....sympathy....love..etc etc are all "perceptions which man changes as and when he likes...just like a Bakrees mother can manah kher only until the butchers knife descends on her kid....the tree can only manah kher until the woodman's axe descends on its trunk..How is the woodsman going to survive if he "pities" all the trees ?? If he has passion/love/feelings of cruelty....etc for each tree ?? Hows the Jatt going to drink any milk if he pities the calf ?? Does the Jatt request the buffaloes permission everytime he wants it to pull the gaddah/plough ??

YES Guur nanak ji met the SIDDHS ( who declared to Guru Ji..we eat only ROOTS/FRUITS ) - Guru Ji didnt COMMEND them for being such !!! IF being Vegetarians..root and fruit eaters ONLY was such a religious/pious habit..surely GURU JI would have said GOOD:up:....BUT SIDH GHOST is SILENT on thsi issue even after the Siddhs brought it up..Guru Ji IGNORED it.All other questions of importance are answered !!!:yes: Guru Ji also didnt have any "compliments" for the ahimsa..no kill anything..Jains either..they too are strict "vegetarians".... IN FACT Guru Ji has clearly quoted the Vedas, the Purans on this subject...it is pure hypocracy to ignore those facts and still insist otherwise. The Historical fact that GURU NANAK JI cooked DEAR MEAT in KURKSHETAR to Challenge the pandits hypocracy/double nature..is seldom mentioned by the derawallahs and others who have ANTI-views on meat eating. The Shaabd Maas Maas kar MOORAKH jhaggrrey is in direct answer to those Pandits who came to attack Guru JI for cooking meat and that too on a HOLY DAY..Double Jeoprady !! Guru Ji smashed TWO major "taboos" on ONE DAY !! Janam Sakhis also mention that Meat was served in the Guru ka Langgar of Guru Angad Ji and Bhai Amardass ji being a strict vaishnavite had serious "doubts" about Guur Ji ref this....and Guru Angad Ji dispelled those DOUBTS just as Guru nanak ji did the Pandits'.
I am just sad that we SIKHS keep on flogging this "dead horse"...a NO-ISSUE !! endlessly. DIET is NOT a SIKH Issue at all. Period. It is for Hindus..Muslims..Christians..Jews..etc etc BUT NOT SIKHS.

Ref the "good and kind treatment" of cows and buffaloes in Punjab...I have also read that milk cows are much much more better treated in Swiss Alps....they have complete freedom to roam...have bells and NAMES which they recognise....so WHAT...they are still kept for their MILK and ECONOMIC benefit....and they have no choice in the matter !!:happy:

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
If I am not wrong..the African Slaves were also castrated..shackled..their women and children separated from them....etc etc..just like Bulls are castrated..the cows/buffaloes' "children" are taken away from them...they are SHACKLED to their killeh...etc etc..so many similarities...same end result and cause..ECONOMICS...Making MONEY...HUMAN GREED. ALL this happens in PUNJAB too...I saw it with my own eyes....cows separated from their calf for milking ( cows milk is for her baby and not the owner !!)..i saw the buffaloes shackled to a killah with a very short rope...and then impregnated at the owenr's wish and command...all this is ECONOMICS...we just cannot say..THIS is RIGHT..and that is WRONG..based on our own perceptions....GURU NANAK JI saw it ALL....and gave us the REAL ANSWERS to dispell all doubts...READ and VICHAAR all the3 Gurbani already quoted...the REAL ANSWERS are already in plain sight...no one called "blind" if their EYES are missing naturally/damaged due to an accident/disease...the REAL BLIND are with perfect 20/20 viison but REFUSE to SEE (Again GURU NANAK JI words..)
cruelty.....sympathy....love..etc etc are all "perceptions which man changes as and when he likes...just like a Bakrees mother can manah kher only until the butchers knife descends on her kid....the tree can only manah kher until the woodman's axe descends on its trunk..How is the woodsman going to survive if he "pities" all the trees ?? If he has passion/love/feelings of cruelty....etc for each tree ?? Hows the Jatt going to drink any milk if he pities the calf ?? Does the Jatt request the buffaloes permission everytime he wants it to pull the gaddah/plough ??

YES Guur nanak ji met the SIDDHS ( who declared to Guru Ji..we eat only ROOTS/FRUITS ) - Guru Ji didnt COMMEND them for being such !!! IF being Vegetarians..root and fruit eaters ONLY was such a religious/pious habit..surely GURU JI would have said GOOD:up:....BUT SIDH GHOST is SILENT on thsi issue even after the Siddhs brought it up..Guru Ji IGNORED it.All other questions of importance are answered !!!:yes: Guru Ji also didnt have any "compliments" for the ahimsa..no kill anything..Jains either..they too are strict "vegetarians".... IN FACT Guru Ji has clearly quoted the Vedas, the Purans on this subject...it is pure hypocracy to ignore those facts and still insist otherwise. The Historical fact that GURU NANAK JI cooked DEAR MEAT in KURKSHETAR to Challenge the pandits hypocracy/double nature..is seldom mentioned by the derawallahs and others who have ANTI-views on meat eating. The Shaabd Maas Maas kar MOORAKH jhaggrrey is in direct answer to those Pandits who came to attack Guru JI for cooking meat and that too on a HOLY DAY..Double Jeoprady !! Guru Ji smashed TWO major "taboos" on ONE DAY !! Janam Sakhis also mention that Meat was served in the Guru ka Langgar of Guru Angad Ji and Bhai Amardass ji being a strict vaishnavite had serious "doubts" about Guur Ji ref this....and Guru Angad Ji dispelled those DOUBTS just as Guru nanak ji did the Pandits'.
I am just sad that we SIKHS keep on flogging this "dead horse"...a NO-ISSUE !! endlessly. DIET is NOT a SIKH Issue at all. Period. It is for Hindus..Muslims..Christians..Jews..etc etc BUT NOT SIKHS.

Ref the "good and kind treatment" of cows and buffaloes in Punjab...I have also read that milk cows are much much more better treated in Swiss Alps....they have complete freedom to roam...have bells and NAMES which they recognise....so WHAT...they are still kept for their MILK and ECONOMIC benefit....and they have no choice in the matter !!:happy:

Gyani ji, I would add to this that Brahmans have fooled us again. :confused:

Yet again we are competing for Spiritual Purity on the terms of the Brahman.

This pure vegetarianism is his notion of spirtual purity, yet according to Bani, when the masters changed (as in the case when the Mughals ruled), the Brahman changed the rules and ate meat. Now the Mughals rule no more the Brahman has switched back to his notion of Spiritual purity. We as Sikhs should not play this game, because our Guru's tell us so.

If you don't want to eat it because you think it's cruel, then that is fine do not. If you do not think its cruel and wish to eat it, then that is fine too.:happy:

vsgrewal48895

Writer
SPNer
Mar 12, 2009
Michigan
Dear Sir,

You are spinning the subject. No one is asking any one to kill any one. You do not want to eat meat that is another thing but do not try to bring religion in to the equation. In Sabd Guru Meat & Vegetable both originate from Water. Water is the father of every thing. Guru Nanak says in Siri Raag that eatable which affects the mind is not good.
I have already posted five virtues on the forum and Lust. The other 4 theives will be posted today. Let us debate these one by one.
Thanks for your comments. We can always agree to disagree.
Kindest Regards.
Virinder

vsgrewal48895

Writer
SPNer
Mar 12, 2009
Michigan
I have read both sides of the argument for and against eating meat, but there are still many unanswered questions. For example: If it is wrong for sikhs to eat meat then how come we use musical instruments that are constructed in part by animal skin? I have many more questions like this as well. If I recall correctly I've been a Sikh for about 2 years now, but I still am unsure about this question.

Dear Satyadhi Ji,
I hope the following might help in your search for Sikh thought on Meat as I understand;

MEAT IN SIKHISM

ABSTRACT​

Whether to consume any kind of meat should be a matter of personal preference on the basis of taste etc. It is foolhardy to bring religion into this issue. Guru Nanak has explained it very well: Only God knows what is good and what is bad. Meat has been eaten in all the four ages and has been referred in all religious books. Guru Angad in Raag Ramkali ponders on the life in ocean;

ਇਕਿ ਮਾਸਹਾਰੀ ਇਕਿ ਤ੍ਰਿਣੁ ਖਾਹਿ ॥ਇਕਨਾ ਛਤੀਹ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਪਾਹਿ ॥ਇਕਿ ਮਿਟੀਆ ਮਹਿ ਮਿਟੀਆ ਖਾਹਿ ॥ਨਾਨਕ ਮੁਠੇ ਜਾਹਿ ਨਾਹੀ ਮਨਿ ਸੋਇ ॥ Ik Masaharee Ik TriN Khaaeh, Ikna Chateeh Amnrit Paaeh, Ik MiTee-aa Meh MiTee-aa Khaaeh, Nanak Muthay Jaahi Naahee Man So-ay.

ਮਾਸਹੁ ਨਿੰਮੇ ਮਾਸਹੁ ਜੰਮੇ ਹਮ ਮਾਸੈ ਕੇ ਭਾਂਡੇ ॥ ਗਿਆਨੁ ਧਿਆਨੁ ਕਛੁ ਸੂਝੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਚਤੁਰੁ ਕਹਾਵੈ ਪਾਂਡੇ ॥ Maasahu Nimmay Maasahu Janmay Ham Maasai Kay Bhaanday, Gi-aan Dhi-aan Kachh Soojhai Naahee Chatur Kahaavai PaaNday.

Conclusion:

virinder S.Grewal
Williamston, MI

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
I was just reading SGGS and came across this shabad:-

Page 1350, Line 5
ਜਉ ਸਭ ਮਹਿ ਏਕੁ ਖੁਦਾਇ ਕਹਤ ਹਉ ਤਉ ਕਿਉ ਮੁਰਗੀ ਮਾਰੈ ॥੧॥
जउ सभ महि एकु खुदाइ कहत हउ तउ किउ मुरगी मारै ॥१॥
Ja▫o sabẖ mėh ek kẖuḏā▫e kahaṯ ha▫o ṯa▫o ki▫o murgī mārai. ||1||
You say that the One Lord is in all, so why do you kill chickens? ||1||
Devotee Kabir - view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok

vsgrewal48895

Writer
SPNer
Mar 12, 2009
Michigan
I was just reading SGGS and came across this shabad:-

Page 1350, Line 5
ਜਉ ਸਭ ਮਹਿ ਏਕੁ ਖੁਦਾਇ ਕਹਤ ਹਉ ਤਉ ਕਿਉ ਮੁਰਗੀ ਮਾਰੈ ॥੧॥
जउ सभ महि एकु खुदाइ कहत हउ तउ किउ मुरगी मारै ॥१॥
Ja▫o sabẖ mėh ek kẖuḏā▫e kahaṯ ha▫o ṯa▫o ki▫o murgī mārai. ||1||
You say that the One Lord is in all, so why do you kill chickens? ||1||
Devotee Kabir - view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok

Dear Sir,

The debate is not on killing any thing but eating meat which is a personal choice. Guru Nanak in Siri Raag and Raag Malar clearly advises that the food which affects the mind (like Alcohol & drugs) is bad.
ਮਾਸਹੁ ਨਿੰਮੇ ਮਾਸਹੁ ਜੰਮੇ ਹਮ ਮਾਸੈ ਕੇ ਭਾਂਡੇ ॥ ਗਿਆਨੁ ਧਿਆਨੁ ਕਛੁ ਸੂਝੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਚਤੁਰੁ ਕਹਾਵੈ ਪਾਂਡੇ ॥ Maasahu Nimmay Maasahu Janmay Ham Maasai Kay Bhaanday, Gi-aan Dhi-aan Kachh Soojhai Naahee Chatur Kahaavai PaaNday.
ਮਾਸੁ ਪੁਰਾਣੀ ਮਾਸੁ ਕਤੇਬਂ*ੀ ਚਹੁ ਜੁਗਿ ਮਾਸੁ ਕਮਾਣਾ ॥ ਪਾਂਡੇ ਤੂ ਜਾਣੈ ਹੀ ਨਾਹੀ ਕਿਥਹੁ ਮਾਸੁ ਉਪੰਨਾ ॥ਤੋਇਅਹੁ ਅੰਨੁ ਕਮਾਦੁ ਕਪਾਹਾਂ ਤੋਇਅਹੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਭਵਣੁ ਗੰਨਾ ॥ਮਾਤ ਪਿਤਾ ਕੀ ਰਕਤੁ ਨਿਪੰਨੇ ਮਛੀ ਮਾਸੁ ਨ ਖਾਂਹੀ ॥ਇਸਤ੍ਰੀ ਪੁਰਖੈ ਜਾਂ ਨਿਸਿ ਮੇਲਾ ਓਥੈ ਮੰਧੁ ਕਮਾਹੀ ॥ Maas PuraaNee Maas Kataybeen Chaoh Jug Maas KamaaNaa, PaanDay Too JaaNai Hee Naahee Kithoh Maas Upunnaa, To-i-ahu Ann Kamaad KapaahaaN To-i-ahu Taribhavan Gannaa, Maat Pitaa Kee Rakat Nipannay Machhee Maas Na KhaaNhee, Istaree Purkhai JaaN Nis Maylaa Othai ManDh Kamaahee.
Secondaly water is the father and every thing meat or vegetable originates from it. Guru Nanak elucidates on page 1290-192 of AGGS that on eating vegetables it turns in to meat. What about milk which comes out of the body of meat.
Please do not spin the subject and bring religion in to individual preference of taste etc.
Referring Kabir, who wrote his sloke when he was an idolater becoming monotheistic later in life does not fit in the debate.
Of course we can agree to disagree as a human right. I have nothing more to say.
Regards.
Virinder

Dear Satyadhi Ji,
I hope the following might help in your search for Sikh thought on Meat as I understand;

MEAT IN SIKHISM​

ABSTRACT​

Whether to consume any kind of meat should be a matter of personal preference on the basis of taste etc. It is foolhardy to bring religion into this issue. Guru Nanak has explained it very well: Only God knows what is good and what is bad. Meat has been eaten in all the four ages and has been referred in all religious books. Guru Angad in Raag Ramkali ponders on the life in ocean;

ਇਕਿ ਮਾਸਹਾਰੀ ਇਕਿ ਤ੍ਰਿਣੁ ਖਾਹਿ ॥ਇਕਨਾ ਛਤੀਹ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਪਾਹਿ ॥ਇਕਿ ਮਿਟੀਆ ਮਹਿ ਮਿਟੀਆ ਖਾਹਿ ॥ਨਾਨਕ ਮੁਠੇ ਜਾਹਿ ਨਾਹੀ ਮਨਿ ਸੋਇ ॥ Ik Masaharee Ik TriN Khaaeh, Ikna Chateeh Amnrit Paaeh, Ik MiTee-aa Meh MiTee-aa Khaaeh, Nanak Muthay Jaahi Naahee Man So-ay.

Conclusion:

virinder S.Grewal
Williamston, MI

RAAG SOOHEE, THE WORD OF SREE RAVI DAAS JEE:
ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:
The happy soul-bride knows the worth of her Husband Lord. Renouncing pride, she enjoys peace and pleasure. She surrenders her body and mind to Him, and does not remain separate from Him. She does not see or hear, or speak to another. || 1 || How can anyone know the pain of another, if there is no compassion and sympathy within? || 1 || Pause || ang 793

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM