• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Leisure I Am Amazed !

Jun 1, 2004
well well well, i lost almost all my trophies in a single day of attack by truthseeker and poop :( ... hey this is not fair... i will be back again with vengeance...

Take Care

Eclectic

SPNer
Nov 11, 2004
*evil grin*

Time to boost my ego. There are so many games that haven't been played. If people don't know how to get there, just click SPN Fun Zone and click the first link called "Gaming zone".

Eclectic

SPNer
Nov 11, 2004
Hey, we can click challenge each other. Do you want to do that or simply just try to beat the highest score? I love these games!

Eclectic

SPNer
Nov 11, 2004
Fair enough. I'll accept the challenge. Anyone else? Let's see who can beat poop's trophy scores. poop has a lot of trophies and last time I checked, poop was on top for the number of trophies.

Eclectic

SPNer
Nov 11, 2004
Yeah, he/she doesn't even post on the forums and they're beating us! lol

However, I've been having trouble with the arcade today. I played two games and then checked out some discussions. Replied on one. PMed someone and then went back to play and I couldn't! After finishing a game, I get a message saying I was trying to access an adminstrative area or that my account may not be activated. And I'm posting now and I've had it active since the day I signed up and all I was trying to do was make a comment on my score...so I don't know what the problem is! :confused: I know how to use these forums as I belong to one that has a very similar design to this one.

Jun 1, 2004
well, in near future i will make it compulsory for members to have made atleast 10-15 posts before they can play the games. ;) let the games pick up the momentom a bit...

1 or 2 games produce such problems... many new games have not even been tested for their bugs... could you tell me what game you were refering to ?

Regards

Jun 1, 2004
well well well what we have in hand ??

snavneet paaji has sipmly stormed the Leader Board with 24 titles in a single go... two more titles and he is our new Arcade Kind :( nd me poor fella is left with just five titles... way to go... :(

Eclectic

SPNer
Nov 11, 2004
lol I think the titles that don't work are the ones that do not say "click here to play". It will just say "no score" or something like that.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: