• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

However There Is "The Creator"

If the world was created the way we think it was created, then it seems like that The Creator had already existed before the world was created. So, He didn't really introduced Himself on this earth or any other planet. Instead, He introduced this earth and other planets to His creations.

However there is the Creator, Which we can call, The "Lord",

We further don't know for sure that the reason why we call Him The Creator is really a good reason to call Him The Creator.

So let us do this for the sake of convenience for ourselves,
As everything is fair in "Love" & War,

So,let us permote our "Love" for "Lord" like this way,
What do you think?

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
Dear Jasdir Ji

You have submitted 3 interesting posts but I wonder if they could all sit on the one thread and then we can have a discussion about the nature of God which I think is at the core of your questions? Would that be right?

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Seekr9

Your idea is a good one. And I will keep an eye. But the typical forum policy is to keep separate topics in different threads. So far these look different to me. It is more work for moderators to look at 3 versus 2, but it is also better for forum Google rankings to keep them separate, and that is better for everyone, forum and members. If the subject matter starts to converge then I will merge the threads. Once again, thank you.

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
Dear Jasdir Ji

You are right, The Creative Source was always there and it is down to the subjects of the creation to reconnect with that Source. Humans are lucky they have the ability to do that and even luckier that a toolkit like Sri Guru Granth SahibJ is there to guide them

Seekr9

Your idea is a good one. And I will keep an eye. But the typical forum policy is to keep separate topics in different threads. So far these look different to me. It is more work for moderators to look at 3 versus 2, but it is also better for forum Google rankings to keep them separate, and that is better for everyone, forum and members. If the subject matter starts to converge then I will merge the threads. Once again, thank you.

Respected dear sir, Admin ji,
I don't know your respected name , so i will call you respected ADMNISTRATION Ji,
First of all thank u so much for the Reply,

Respected Admnistration, as i feeled that i am not eligible or sutable for the sikhi or sikhism so i diceded to put my posts in the threads of "spitutual articals",
as due to my very knowledge i did so,

Anyhow,if according to the T & C or rules of SPN it is necessary to keep separate topics in different threads, it would be my great pleasure if the threads will be merged by SPN admnistration to fit the rules,

Dear respected admnistration or sir please think me as your small brother,
it is the very good thing to merge or shift the posts according to mentain the disciplene of SPN, it is also very good to keep away the SPN from all religous disputes,

As it was the quarry from the admnistration not blend any other or personal "MAT" with gurbani, I will strongly obey this to do in future,

Dear Respected sir, as i have did lot of hard work to post the new threads in the last few days my each and every post is removed by the admin,

So, dear respected sir, It would be the greatness of SPN admnistration, if SPN can put back my posts, Not! all , only which are sutable or fit to the T & C or rules of SPN only,
Please sir for the sake of the greatness of SPN admnistration please once again go through all my posts,
Please sir don't remove all the posts, please put back which are sutable or fits the spn,

As i am not a very good writer,
I hope i have not used any Harsh word,
However please forgive me if i have said anything wrong,
Always respect for SPN,
Always respect for ADMNISTRATION,
Always respect for Dear Sir Admin,
Hoping soon for the reply,
Goodbye.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
jasdir singh ji

As far as I can see there has been no problem with any of the 3 threads. And right now there is no need to merge them into one thread. Each one can be the starter of a good conversation as long as TOS are observed and as long as Sri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj is respected.

Personal "mat" is one's personal wisdom and insight and that is worth something if one has lived a full life and has something of value to share.

Gur"mat" is something very different. All along that has been my main concern. That we don't confuse one with the other.

Thank you for your comments.

Dear Jasdir Ji

You have submitted 3 interesting posts but I wonder if they could all sit on the one thread and then we can have a discussion about the nature of God which I think is at the core of your questions? Would that be right?

Respected Seeker9 ji,
I respect u this much as this another thing which is almost impossible to proove in words,

Request for personal information has been removed. This is not a safe Internet practice. spnadmin

Goodbye.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
If the world was created the way we think it was created, then it seems like that The Creator had already existed before the world was created. So, He didn't really introduced Himself on this earth or any other planet. Instead, He introduced this earth and other planets to His creations.

However there is the Creator, Which we can call, The "Lord",

We further don't know for sure that the reason why we call Him The Creator is really a good reason to call Him The Creator.

So let us do this for the sake of convenience for ourselves,
As everything is fair in "Love" & War,

So,let us permote our "Love" for "Lord" like this way,
What do you think?

Jasdir Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

Talking about Lord as Ik Ong Kaar, here is a thread for you to go through:

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/sikh-sikhi-sikhism/186-lord-as-ik-ong-kaar.html

Regards

Tejwant Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM