• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

How To Manifest Your Inner Desires

Jan 6, 2005
Metro-Vancouver, B.C., Canada
How To Manifest Your Inner Desires
By Steven S. Sadleir

Within each human lies the instinct to evolve. Your desires draw to you the learning experiences that cause you to discern what you like and dislike, what you want and don’t want, and through this process you learn and grow and evolve to realize your full potential. Through this variety and diversity of life experience what you innately want becomes clearer. As what you want becomes clearer your power to manifest what you want becomes stronger.

Feelings of joy, peace, and excitement serve as a honing beacon guiding you towards experiences that help you to fulfill your life purpose. Feeling of discontent, discord and being stuck help you to see how you are moving away from the opportunities to realize your full potential and find happiness. When you are connected with that inner guidance, and to the degree that you do connect, greater prosperity, happiness and peace are attained. This peace is innate; you just need to connect with it by being true to your intrinsic desires.

Desiring has energy. As you think about what you want that desire builds strength. Where you mind is focused energy follows. As you become more focused and clearer as to what you innately want, the energy to manifest gets stronger. This energy can be felt as excitement. The vibration of your intention is transmitted like a radio signal and the innate intelligence of the universe responds to it in kind. Put your attention on the joy of your desire and you will joyously attract that into your life, we see this miracle again and again with our students. Put your attention on what you think you lack and you attract more lack. It is a state of consciousness.

Create a clear picture of what you want in your mind, what does it feel like having what you desire. Be in that state of enjoying it whether it has manifested or is being manifested. Then put your life force energy into the vision, like a light shinning through a motion picture film, the desire is projected into your world. The more powerful the projection the more powerful the manifestation. To increase your power to manifest, connect with the source of life within you. Meditate. It comes back to getting in touch with the source of life within you. It comes back to getting in touch with your Self. It comes back to Self-Realization.

http://www.selfgrowth.com/artman2/publish/accelerated_articles/Sadleir1_printer.html

May 22, 2007
Asolutely. So, westerners also akin with this Gurmat concept of ANTARMUKHI & BAHARMUKHI.
Actually I ( with God’s help and Giani Sant Singhji Maskeen’s inspiration) am in the process constructing a article, exactly on the above subject as per Gurmat, which I shall shortly post as a new thread, but briefly touching the above subject :-
ALL WORDLY CHORES REQUIRE US TO BE BAHARMUKHI I.E. OUR CONCENTRATION HAS TO BE OUTWARD-BOUND BECAUSE WE HAVE TO FOCUS OUR CONCENTRATION ON OTHERS WHILE INTERACTING WITH THEM.
ALL SPIRITUAL ACTIVITIES REQUIRE US TO BE ANTARMUKHI I.E. OUR CONCENTRATION HAS TO BE INWARD-BOUND BECAUSE OUR SOUL AND THE SUPREME SOUL ARE INSIDE US, AND OUR FOCUS OF CONCENTRATION HAS TO BE ON THEM.
ALL BAHARMUKHI CHORES ARE RULED BY AHANKAR (EGOTISM), WHEREAS ALL ANTARMUKHI CHORES ARE RULED BY NIRANKAR (PARAMATMA).

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
There is this essay, in another part of the SPN forum, that fits so well with your discussion. Forgive me if the intrusion is unwanted. Forgive me VaheguruSeekr -- will remove this if you don't want your words repeated here.

Gurbani says:

Gaviei, sunihiei man rakheei bhao, Dukh bhar ghar sukh ghar lei jaie.(SGGS Page2)

By singing together, listening to each other and contemplating on what is being said so that the message can be put into practice. Only by doing this we shed ignorance and overcome the sufferings in order to become the Peace Warriors- Sant Sipahis.
The duty for every Sikh is to convert this beautiful poetry into prose and enjoy the metamorphosis- the journey of a Sikh.

Sikhi is not a relgion but a way of life. A way of life needs no dogmas but a willingness to learn.

For a Sikh, All are children of ONE SOURCE- IK ONG KAAR. None is of a lesser god.

My 2 cents.
Tejwant

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: