• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

How To Live In God's Will/ਭਾਣਾ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Your not listening and reading with an open mind. How can I make someone read with and open mind that is on you.

Now insulting my english because you can't understand and read with an open mind.

Where's the Grammar police, watch out they have red markers:D

My initial response has everything to do with Virinder's abstract, thats what got me writing. All you have to do is read G Singh (PK70) post for further understanding of mine.

OOO man seriously open your mind up read my post then read G Singh post.

Any person that click on the link I provided in my last post to you can see its there. You just don't know how to use links. Here's the link again

Prince George Sikh Youth: History of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

I told you, you got mad because you took my writing out of context and I called you on it. Not my fault, just saying it as it happens. For next time don't take my writing out of context. I repeated things because it was a virtues thing to do here. It would stress the point you took my writing out of context and it would get you to go back and read my post over again, but you decided not to and instead got mad.

G Singh understood my post in a flash and then decide to elaborate more on it with provide Gurbani. Thanks G Singh for keeping my writing in context and then providing Jap ji Sahib in support.

Singh ji,

It is hillarious that you keep on repeating the same thing rather than being truthful. First it was context now it is not having an open mind. You sound like Ms Cleo now. Why do not you open my mind with the context I asked you.

I am glad Pk70 ji understood your point. But as I said I did not so it is your duty to make me understand by responding to my questions so I can understand what you are trying to say. So far you have failed in all.

Secondly, why do not you post the URL from the blog where that made up story came from as I said I could not find it there and asked for your help finding it? What are you so afraid about?

So stop hiding behind other people. Be brave and confront yourself and respond what has been asked to you rather than making different excuses everytime. If I have questions for other posters, I am able to ask them as well.

Tejwant Singh

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM