• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

How To Keep Myself Calm And Not Restless Till I Get My First Job ?

Navdeep88

Writer
SPNer
Dec 22, 2009
Well, From one young person to another: Be grateful of what you have. Look at the opportunities.

I don't believe there's any magical formula to life other than being grateful for what you have. I think at this young age, we often have very Limited exposure to the Real world, Well, Open your eyes!

People suffer & Struggle a Lot more than you do! You are Competent, you are able-bodied. DO Not let stupid things like Pride, or your Idea of what your Perfect life would be like, keep you trapped!

Life is far from Perfect & if you look at other people living their adult lives Outside of the cacoon of your parents, you'll see how much they juggling & trying to deal with on a daily basis.

Advice: Find a Job, anyjob. Your able-bodied. you'll be able to sustain yourself and stand in the world as your own person.
2) Don't cry of 'spilled milk' etc.... the Past is the past.
3) BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

Navdeep88

Writer
SPNer
Dec 22, 2009
Also, Suicide helps nobody. God put you on this earth to smell the flower and feel the breeze and all that jazz!

Honestly, I think the worst thing is to think of 'what other people think'... Usually Their laundry is a lot dirtier than yours! And if theyre focusing on your life, means they have no focus on their own. Dismiss this idea of "shame".

Be who you are, look to those below you (ie, have less than you) and figure out how/what youre going to contribute in this life.

** Ps, Harry Ji, Sorry I realize you basically wrote what I wrote in your First post! My bad, had to scroll down & scribble my 'advice/thoughts' first :/

Navdeep88

Writer
SPNer
Dec 22, 2009
I understand the idea of very caring parents, but Let's not forget they are a Rarity in the modern day world. Appreciate their genuine affection for you. And understand that you don't have to be perfect, no one is.

As for a relationship, believe it or Not (contrary to the 'magical' stories of true love & mean-to-bes in the movies) a lot of people exist happily without them.

Remember: Anyone that's making you insecure about yourself as an Individual is to blame (usually close 'friends' and relatives), not yourself!

Attachments

• Love-quotes-17.jpg
    Love-quotes-17.jpg
    134.2 KB · Reads: 353
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    9.7 KB · Reads: 362

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM