• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

How To FIGHT. Ghosts. Bhoots. Prets

arshdeep88

SPNer
Mar 13, 2013
arshdeep88 ji

No one so far has deleted what you have written. Only challenged them.

You presented your views and I presented mine. Now let us all know why you cannot stand up to the questions asked. Explain how backbench supernatural entities are logical in the teachings of Gurbani. Why would Ikonkaar create such things and undermine his own creation in the process?

first of all let me say that whatever i wrote in the first comment itself you took all of to misinterpret and changed it accordingly and then presented you view and then challenged me that if i sound sikh, or not, fair enough.Point is what you are challenging me for ?

anyways i never mind it as you are my elder brother to me
i talked about the faith in god overcoming you took it to be GOD overcoming everything
when gurus and sikh soldiers fought the holy battles didnt they trusted themself and faith on themselfs and the almighty god to overcome all hurdles and challenges?
did the god had to overcome and destroy his own creation then?
from where did the enemies drwa thier powers from
when guru sahib says man "jeete jag jeete" does he talks of god winning over the world created or about a person mind is obsessed with enemies of lust ,anger etc to win over these?
i talked about the SIMPLE FAITH ,faith is the root of all

again the quote you have taken mine is plain example how u have just taken few of my words and left the others
the quote if mine which you are saying in complete form is this "faith upon ourselves and on GOD overcomes everything,as heard spirits and evil ghosts attracts only those who are themselves living the life of ghosts and have reannounced the way of living of loving god "

maybe i am not clever as you are brother but alteast try reading it as it is and not changing the things and then challenging about sikhi and other things

yours younger brother
Sat Sri Aal

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
Re: How to FIGHT..Ghosts, bhoots..prets..

These DO EXIST..BUT more IMPORTANTLY GURBANI doesnt place too much emphasis on them and they are just "mentioned" as in passing...What GURBANI does stress is NAAM is the CURE of ALL DISEASES..mental, psycholigical, bodily, mann, soul..whatever...GURBANI NAAM CURES EVERYTHING...and NAAM is PERSONAL....

Thats my message...GET THE PROTECTION OF NAAM...and you have NO FEAR.

Thank you both

Jarnail Singh Gyani

Gyani Ji,

i completely agree with you here.

When we do our bagti, we are going against the 5 thieves and maya...maya will use everything to keep us in fear fo it doesnt want us to go beyond into the formless waheguru.

but everything, demons, ghosts, whatever you want to call them stil has light of god within...the naam exists within them also...they are just covered in so much dirt the light cannot shine through...

connect with the naam, and we start living in no fear..because who is there to fear when all is God.

connect with naam through deep simran and the experiences will make us fearless :) from my experience of Simran so far this is what it seems to do...

God bless ji

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM