Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Sign Up Now!

how do i fix run time error

Discussion in 'Information Technology' started by tommytjc55, Jul 28, 2006.

Tags:
  1. tommytjc55

    tommytjc55
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    just not got the experiance to fix this type of problem
     
  2. Loading...

    Similar Threads Forum Date
    Can Guru Sahib change our 'bhaag' (destiny/fortune) or we have to live with it ? is it fixed Sikh Sikhi Sikhism Oct 8, 2015
    Save Your Sanity for Less (Financial Fix Video) Business, Lifestyle & Leisure Jan 15, 2014
    Build Your Own Sikh Art Exhibit: Call for SPN Members to Fix a Problem! Sikh Youth Oct 17, 2013
    India Four Men Convicted in Rape Case That Transfixed India Breaking News Sep 10, 2013
    Opinion Human Evolution: No Easy Fix Breaking News Oct 5, 2011

  3. RuralGuy

    RuralGuy
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    On Sat, 27 May 2006 10:45:01 -0700, tommytjc55
    <tommytjc55@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >just not got the experiance to fix this type of problem


    Anyone helping would need to know what error you are getting. What line of code
    does the Debugger stop on when you get the error?
    _______________________________________________
    hth - RuralGuy (RG for short)
    Please post to the NewsGroup so all may benefit.
     
  4. tommytjc55

    tommytjc55
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    yes debugger stops

    "RuralGuy" wrote:

    > On Sat, 27 May 2006 10:45:01 -0700, tommytjc55
    > <tommytjc55@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >
    > >just not got the experiance to fix this type of problem

    >
    > Anyone helping would need to know what error you are getting. What line of code
    > does the Debugger stop on when you get the error?
    > _______________________________________________
    > hth - RuralGuy (RG for short)
    > Please post to the NewsGroup so all may benefit.
    >
     
  5. RuralGuy

    RuralGuy
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    On Sun, 28 May 2006 12:53:01 -0700, tommytjc55
    <tommytjc55@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >yes debugger stops
    >
    >"RuralGuy" wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 27 May 2006 10:45:01 -0700, tommytjc55
    >> <tommytjc55@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >>
    >> >just not got the experiance to fix this type of problem

    >>
    >> Anyone helping would need to know what error you are getting. What line of code
    >> does the Debugger stop on when you get the error?
    >> _______________________________________________
    >> hth - RuralGuy (RG for short)
    >> Please post to the NewsGroup so all may benefit.
    >>


    What is the error number and post the line of code the debugger is highlighting.
    _______________________________________________
    hth - RuralGuy (RG for short)
    Please post to the NewsGroup so all may benefit.
     

Share This Page