Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Sign Up Now!

How do I change the name of a database so I can email it?

Discussion in 'Information Technology' started by Christy, Nov 16, 2005.

  1. Christy

    Christy
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    I need to email my access database to my instructor and I can't change the
    file name. I need to change it to xxxxx.mdb to xxxx.mdb_ok
     
  2. Loading...

    Similar Threads Forum Date
    India Name changes in store for girls called Unwanted Breaking News Oct 22, 2011
    General How can I change my username ? Hard Talk Sep 4, 2010
    The taxi driver who doubled as a bounty hunter-Muslim Girl's name changed into sikh one Hard Talk Aug 30, 2010
    Sikh News Change name from Guru Gobind Singh Refinery to Mittal Breaking News Jul 4, 2010
    Change of Clothes and Name New to Sikhism Feb 10, 2010

  3. KARL DEWEY

    KARL DEWEY
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    Use your Windows Explorer by clicking on My Computer at the DeskTop.

    Find the file, copy, and paste. Then single click on the copy and then
    again single click to edit the file name.

    An easier way is to zip it and then mail.

    "Christy" wrote:

    > I need to email my access database to my instructor and I can't change the
    > file name. I need to change it to xxxxx.mdb to xxxx.mdb_ok
     
  4. Christy

    Christy
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    Karl,
    Thank you for your help. I will try that and see if that is what my
    instructor was talking about.

    Christy

    "KARL DEWEY" wrote:

    > Use your Windows Explorer by clicking on My Computer at the DeskTop.
    >
    > Find the file, copy, and paste. Then single click on the copy and then
    > again single click to edit the file name.
    >
    > An easier way is to zip it and then mail.
    >
    > "Christy" wrote:
    >
    > > I need to email my access database to my instructor and I can't change the
    > > file name. I need to change it to xxxxx.mdb to xxxx.mdb_ok
     
  5. Joseph Meehan

    Joseph Meehan
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    Christy wrote:
    > Karl,
    > Thank you for your help. I will try that and see if that is what my
    > instructor was talking about.


    Hint: Right click

    >
    > Christy
    >
    > "KARL DEWEY" wrote:
    >
    >> Use your Windows Explorer by clicking on My Computer at the DeskTop.
    >>
    >> Find the file, copy, and paste. Then single click on the copy and
    >> then again single click to edit the file name.
    >>
    >> An easier way is to zip it and then mail.
    >>
    >> "Christy" wrote:
    >>
    >> > I need to email my access database to my instructor and I can't
    >> > change the file name. I need to change it to xxxxx.mdb to
    >> > xxxx.mdb_ok


    --
    Joseph Meehan

    Dia duit
     

Share This Page