• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Horoscopes - Janam Kundli

Amrjit

SPNer
Oct 14, 2007
bade-ustaad

Some of us are honored that you visit then and again and share your expertise. I found your analysis of Benazir Bhutto's life and death truly fascinating.
Aad Ji,

I too found the astrological prediction incredibly fascinating !

Amrjit

Aug 9, 2007
Dear Friends

There has always been a conflict between the sceptic and a believer. I recently read the following on another website and would like to share it with your good selves. This is what I remembered:

Jesus, Peter and others were travelling via a boat. Jesus stood up half way on the journey and began to walk on water. As he had gone a few yards, Peter asked , My Lord can I walk on water too? Can I join you? Yes, replied Jesus, you too can walk on water and yes you can join me. Peter stepped on the water surface and as he took a few steps, he found he was sinking. He cried out to Jesus, please help me my Lord! I am sinking. Jesus extended his arm and said you faithless cynic why did you loose faith in me?

This is our problem. We doubt everything. What we do not understand, we dismiss it. The analysis to Mrs Bhuttos’ assassination was done be an astrologer in a Jyotish Forum back in October. My introduction of the analysis to this forum was in answer to the numerous discussions by the Cynics and Sceptics is that there is more to ones understanding. The world is not limited to one own imagination and understanding.

Gurus and Bhagats have time and again stressed on the point of keeping company of a Saint. Even if it is for a very small time span. This is only to ensure that the new believer does not become a cynic, so that there remains a flow of inspiration.

In the video you can see that there is correlation between the Planets and the events on this earth. Several past incidents have been highlighted. By studying past events you can predict the future events. We can only know what nature gives us access to. If one was to analyse the number of scientific discoveries then one will also find a correlation between them. Naamjap ji, you have every right to be a sceptic. Just as you do Naam Jap to remove the veil of illusion (scepticism about God is within you) similarly by studying Astrology you can remove the scepticism of Astrology. It too is Spiritual Science.

Thank you very much for your kind responses.

Have a Happy, Prosperous and Scepticism free New Year.

Amrjit

SPNer
Oct 14, 2007
Bade_Ustaad Ji

I found the astrological analysis absolutely fascinating, if not eerie in its truthful, predictive accuracy !

Particularly since Mohatarma (Honourable) Benazir Bhutto was in a bullet-proof and bomb-proof car ( as shown on PTV - Global ). Yet she made the fatal error of standing up through the roof-hatch of the car, thereby compromising her safety by exposing her head/shoulders-torso to the suicide bomber, who took immediate advantage ... (as seen on TV)

She is said to have believed that a true follower of Islam would never kill a woman ...

And so she was assasinated despite the heavy and intensive security - absolutely in keeping with the astrological prediction.

The position of Rahu, Ketu, etc in the other example (California Wild Fires Astrological Analysis) you gave makes sense to me and is therefore acceptably plausible !

I think, Astrology is believable when its exponent has true knowledge and understanding of the subject. Quacks and charlatans tend to denigrate it in the eyes of the vast/expansive majority of common people ?

You are right, it too is a Science, that needs proper learning and comprehension.

Wishing you and all the rest of the like-minded Sangat a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2008 !

Amrjit

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: