• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Homosexuality

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

We alreaDY HAVE OUR MEEMBER Charmal Choclate ,who is also a gay.In contraversial debates we can have a look on that about Sikhism and homosexuality thread.

In Sikhs orthodox Sikhs are libral on this issue while reformers of Protestants are rigidly opposed to it.While mainstream of Catholic like is a bit still on a postion to draw conclusion.Das(vijaydeep Singh) is from orthodox side.

Pukandi Baba

SPNer
Mar 25, 2006
In a mansion
My thoughts on this...

If God is compassioante as many religions teach, i'm sure Akal Purakh will be more concerned about the godd bad actions of this so called 'gay 'lesbian' than to worry about the sexuality!

charan173

SPNer
Mar 27, 2006
homosexuality??....mmmm what i can share here is, before we give any ideas on this matters, we shall understand the reasons why ppl tend to practise this way of life instead of hetro which is worldwide accepted (demanded / encouraged) culturally and by most of the religion in the world.
basically, people who lack of religion knowledges and free thinkers tend to involve in this 'way of life'. Of course, in Sikhism we dont accept homosexual, but strongly encouraged the Sikhs to get married (dharam gristha) and of course u must marry the opposite sex :))

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM