• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

1984 Anti-Sikh Pogrom Hitler Had No Monopoly On Evil

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Note: There have been rumours in Punjab for several years that India's anti-Sikh operations have been carried out under the tutelage of Israelis and Jews. It made sense because the Indians, on their own, have never had - and still don't - the capability, maturity, commitment, efficiency, skill or intelligence to carry out such operations on their own with success. I came across the following story, and then discovered a string of related stories confirming it ... with rising alarm, I must confess. It appears that the devil doesn't wear Prada, he wears a yarmulke and a dhoti! Sikhs of the diaspora - you need to get your act together! Evil in a new incarnation has reared its head. [Col. (Retd.) Amarjit Singh, Chandigarh, Punjab]

If someone asked you what the mission of America's Pro-Israel Lobby, AIPAC's mission was, you might say: lobbying for Israel; bringing politicians and journalists to Israel; promoting Israel's interests in American society; strengthening Zionism among college students
[AIPAC - American Israel Public Affairs Committee ]

But would you ever in your wildest dreams answer that one of AIPAC's missions was to side with Indian Hindu extremists in their holy war against Islam? I thought I knew about a lot about AIPAC. But even I was bowled over when I read this from M.J. Rosenberg (he should know since he worked for the group for 10 years or more):

AIPAC actually works closely with Hindu religious parties in the Indian government to teach them how to lobby effectively on Kashmir and the rest of the Hindu nationalist agenda. In fact, the Israel lobby trained the Indians on how to lobby effectively.

This takes the chief Israel-lobby organization far afield from its supposed mandate to promote Israel's interests in the U.S. How can you possibly argue that taking the side of Hindu nationalists in their fight against India's Muslims and Pakistan is part of a pro-Israel agenda?

Unless of course, the cause of Israel must now be yoked to any cause that slimes Muslims.

Is that what AIPAC's neo-con agenda has come down to? Jewish Jihad against Islam?

The following 2002 Forward article fleshes out a lot of M.J. Rosenberg's claim about the closeness of the Israel lobby to Hindus nationalists:
Mirroring close ties between India and Israel, Jewish organizations have begun assisting Indian-American groups in their efforts to become a potent force in both domestic and foreign policy.

Leaders from the two communities have been coming together in recent months to discuss hate-crimes legislation and political activism. A major catalyst for the cooperation, however, is the perception that both communities face a common enemy in Muslim extremism. [...]

"We're fighting the same extremist enemy," said the capital region director of the American Jewish Congress, Charles Brooks, referring to Jews and Indian Americans. "We want to help them become more effective in communicating their political will."

Brooks is working closely with the Indian American Political Action Committee, or INAPAC, a new organization that has just been formed, primarily by Indian Americans from New Jersey. Brooks is helping the new organization develop relations with the U.S. Congress and other political leaders.

[INPAC is now functioning under a new name: USINPAC - United States-India Political Action Committee - and is primarily packed with desis, but virtually no Sikh-Americans.]

[Courtesy: Tikun Olam, Facts About Israel, and Forward]

Attachments

• 1984_anti_sikh_riots_001.jpg
    1984_anti_sikh_riots_001.jpg
    13.7 KB · Reads: 476

prabhsmart

SPNer
Jan 22, 2009
Mumbai
See Jews were slaughtered for 2000years, Hilter been a big example of this, but were they successful, no. Because God didn't wished the same. earlier jews were minority all over the world, like sikhs r today. they r minority all over the world, but majority only in couple of cities.
Now what i usually say, if a minority becomes a majority what will it do? Actually they should take care of there minority and give them all that they them self couldn't get, but its always reverse of it, we start behaving the same way as the majority did to us when we were minority. they r doing the same, they have become hilter like, a nazi grp, doing the same stuff that hilter did. actually hilter did that openly, but these guys don't.

Again its the Gods will that will decide on whose side he has to be. Remember once 60% sikh population was slaughter by mughals and hindus, but there object was never complete and they will never reach it.

Keep fighting on, victory be ours.

Waheguru ji Ka kHalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh. :happysingh:

See Jews were slaughtered for 2000years, Hilter been a big example of this, but were they successful, no. Because God didn't wished the same. earlier jews were minority all over the world, like sikhs r today. they r minority all over the world, but majority only in couple of cities.
Now what i usually say, if a minority becomes a majority what will it do? Actually they should take care of there minority and give them all that they them self couldn't get, but its always reverse of it, we start behaving the same way as the majority did to us when we were minority. they r doing the same, they have become hilter like, a nazi grp, doing the same stuff that hilter did. actually hilter did that openly, but these guys don't.

Again its the Gods will that will decide on whose side he has to be. Remember once 60% sikh population was slaughter by mughals and hindus, but there object was never complete and they will never reach it.

Keep fighting on, victory be ours.

Waheguru ji Ka kHalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh. :happysingh:
hate to burst your bubble but the nazi party was never in majority...hitler was never elected, he seized power illegally and dismantled the Reichstag (german wiemar republic) and established the Third Reich.

And to say that AIPAC (a US lobby group in a sea of other nasty leeching lobby groups that reside in Washington D.C) is participating in autrocities comparable to that of the Third Reich is absurd and unfounded.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
hate to burst your bubble but the nazi party was never in majority...hitler was never elected, he seized power illegally and dismantled the Reichstag (german wiemar republic) and established the Third Reich.

What is meaning of majority in democracy?
Nazi Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On 20 July 1932, the Prussian government was ousted by a coup Preussenschlag and a few days later at the July 1932 Reichstag election the Nazis made another leap forward, polling 37.4% and becoming the largest party in the Reichstag by a wide margin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

37.4% vote share is very big vote share in many democracies.The congress parties vote share is 28.6% in 2009 election and Manmohan singh is leading a very comfortable government

prabhsmart

SPNer
Jan 22, 2009
Mumbai
Kanwardeep singhji and sinsiterji, majority here literally means the person who rules us. there was never a majority of christains in india when british ruled, nor today the governemnet is 100% full of hindus. the point is whenever u r in good times, u r in power u show it no matter what? Go in any minority college in India. Khalsa college, mumbai, i have been there for 7 yrs and i have seen everything, sikhs though not interested in study as much as any thing else. They r just majority there only in college. we would cry foul if the same thing is done in any college, say a muslim college, Royal college, mira road.

The point of discussion here is about plot to get ride of minorities by jews.

In India, hindus has problems with Sikhs, muslim, christains, buddusim, etc. say they manage to kill all of them, then what u thing they can reach there claim of ram raj.

The answer is no.

The biggest example we can see in the problems between marathi and bihari. u would say its just political matter. But it has reached at a very high and complex level, far beyond the imagination of even those jurks who r spreading these hate. I have been travelling to chembur every day from last 2 weeks, those areas r full of marathi, muslims and u can see couple of sikh, gujarathi and bihari. I have seen **** in couple of days i have been travelling in local trains, verbal abusing of bihari and muslim by marathis, to such a extend that i simply wish to kill that person because of that dirt that he thinks and speaks, when he will be up to waht he says, it will be like hell.

Those of u have not been to such places and have not seen some tough realities of life, simply don't speak. ever journey shows u good and bads of people there, we have to learn lessons from that situation and improve ourselfs or take appropritae actions.

As i was saying, hindu society is so much broken that once they will get ride of all the current minorities, they will start fighting among themselves. There is problem between tamils and other south indian people, bihari and marathis, marathis and marathas (both of them r different), there is some divisons in rajashathins and states like Ap, assam, orissa, and north eastern states have there own division and issues.

The country will get divided the ame way as it was before british raj.

U would say i am speaking ****. No, I am myself a keen observer of what goes around.:happysingh:

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Prabhsmart ji

Those who live in India very well know about these type of hatred of one community by another.The hatred for UP and Bihari's is very well known.It is no surprise That MNS got 5%
of votes in Maharashtra assembly elections.It is human nature to hate and quarrel with others.That's why we have hundred of different countries

kanwardeep ji

Hitler was NEVER elected to any post in the German Republic ... fact or fiction?

IN 1932, Von HIndenburg WON the election against hitler by garnering 52% of the vote (which you fail to mention) compared to his parties 36%? this was the result of a run-off election after hitler had lost decisively after 2 elections.

i would not use wikipedia as a source.

also not every majority oppresses it's minorities. especially if it has a well educated literate public and a secular progressive government.

back to AIPAC
why does this lobby not like muslim countries...the same reason muslim countries do like them... it has to do with hardliners and religion.

AIPAC is a hawkish right leaning lobby group what would you expect?

everybody on the D.C hill knows AIPAC as an extremely powerful lobby, but there are other jewish lobbyists emerging now that are getting more attention. like J street.

YouTube- New Jewish lobby hits Washington scene - 26 Oct 09

aside from that do you guys actually think the jews and their respective lobby's were responsible or aided and abetted the events of 1984?

then you guys can join the group that also believes 9/11 was also a jewish conspiracy and collectively retrofit your tin foil hats to tin foil turbans...sipping tea and eating crumpets with retired Col. Amarjit Singh, who is probably discharged as a section 8, if you take the time to analyze his imprudent allegations & extrapolations.

who was responsible...indian politicians. If at the same time we also started to blame kittens, gum drops, illuminati, and jews, you tend to lose legitmacy and stretch the cause of justice to a breaking point. it is not a desirable path.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
kanwardeep ji

Hitler was NEVER elected to any post in the German Republic ... fact or fiction?

IN 1932, Von HIndenburg WON the election against hitler by garnering 52% of the vote (which you fail to mention) compared to his parties 36%? this was the result of a run-off election after hitler had lost decisively after 2 elections.

Its true that Hindenburg defeated hitler,but it is also true that Nazi party came to power
through democratic means and then they seized the power so we cannot say that Germans rejected Nazi's .

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
aside from that do you guys actually think the jews and their respective lobby's were responsible or aided and abetted the events of 1984?

Lol who is saying here that we believe that 1984 was jewish conspiracy

Lol who is saying here that we believe that 1984 was jewish conspiracy

did you not read the article?

Note: There have been rumours in Punjab for several years that India's anti-Sikh operations have been carried out under the tutelage of Israelis and Jews. It made sense because the Indians, on their own, have never had - and still don't - the capability, maturity, commitment, efficiency, skill or intelligence to carry out such operations on their own with success. I came across the following story, and then discovered a string of related stories confirming it ... with rising alarm, I must confess. It appears that the devil doesn't wear Prada, he wears a yarmulke and a dhoti! Sikhs of the diaspora - you need to get your act together! Evil in a new incarnation has reared its head. [Col. (Retd.) Amarjit Singh, Chandigarh, Punjab]

also the nazi party came to power through thuggish violence...never through civil discourse which is the pillar of a strong democracy. majority of the german elite were left with very little choice...run to exile...die...or cooperate

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
I have read the article here and on sikhchic too.These are the views of Amarjit singh.I thought you are saying that we people here on SPN agree with him.

On the Nazi party I don't want to go deep into discussion how and why they won.Voilence ,
strike's ,regionalism etc are part of democracy and they are much more effective in winning elections rather than development.

AusDesi

SPNer
Jul 18, 2009
Dharmashtere Australiashtre
As i was saying, hindu society is so much broken that once they will get ride of all the current minorities, they will start fighting among themselves. There is problem between tamils and other south indian people, bihari and marathis, marathis and marathas (both of them r different), there is some divisons in rajashathins and states like Ap, assam, orissa, and north eastern states have there own division and issues.

Thats not an Indian only thing or a hindu only thing. By Indian standards even Sikhs are not that big(20million?) but they still fight within each other. Same argument could be used for the Punjab state. Sikhs got a Sikh majority state but what did that achieve. No matter how good the leaders, faith or the financial status a community has, it cannot unite everyone.

Even in Australia there is regionalism but there is no media fueling this regionalism.

Anyways, this article is rubbish. Its just one more article trying to explain how such a large number of Sikhs were killed. The fact is that with enough govt support its not hard to kill any community. Did Pol Pot have Israeli help? Did Mao have Israeli help? Even with Hindus in India, how come the RSS or Bajrang dal or whatever dal couldn't stop Kashmiri Pandits from being ousted from Kashmir Valley. If they wouldn't have left on their own there is a good chance something similar would have happened to KPs as Sikhs in Delhi.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM