• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Heritage Historical Paintings And Prints Of Harimandir Sahib

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
This looks like an authentic real photograph clicked by somebody and not an artists imagination... i think it looks like a part of bigger construction, the four domes around the clock tower, pointing to heavens look like a Cathedral like construction.

There is another painting (here) in this collection where a Granthi is reading from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and it reminded me of another discussion: http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/dasam...-two-granths-together-parkarma-harmandir.html

This is really interesting!

From which website are these images shared!

Regards

Aman Singh ji

These photos came from a facebook group from a few months back. I posted the url at that time. At that time the url was posted in a special box entitled something like Source. When you changed the forum pages to a simpler format to cut down on the server load the urls originally posted disappeared, unless of course they are showing up in the html code for the page. I searched facebook for over an hour but cannot find the original group. Some of the individual pics can be found in the Victoria Albert Museum collection some of them in the British Library collection. . That is all I can tell you.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: